Thread: The Picture Thread Mark IV

  1. #581
    winnie the pooh, as seen in russia:

    much much much much better than the english version!!!

  2. #582

  3. #583

  4. #584

  5. #585
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Is there a pattern here?

    Do they all have the same expression as Winnie?

  6. #586

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by samcdkey View Post
    Is there a pattern here?

    Do they all have the same expression as Winnie?
    oh, there is a pattern.

    whoever can guess it gets a prize.

  8. #588

  9. #589
    Hey. It's Alanis.
    Dougie.
    Alastair.
    Vanessa.
    Hmm.
    Adam.
    ...
    I forget the kid's name in the tie.
    And the chinese girl....... Hmm.
    Bah. They're newbs anyway.

    Post-Moose, I see.

  10. #590
    unnecessary sciforums bandwich use?

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by invert_nexus View Post
    Hey. It's Alanis.
    Dougie.
    Alastair.
    Vanessa.
    Hmm.
    Adam.
    ...
    I forget the kid's name in the tie.
    And the chinese girl....... Hmm.
    Bah. They're newbs anyway.

    Post-Moose, I see.
    its the best cast photo i could find on quick search.

  12. #592
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside View Post
    oh, there is a pattern.

    whoever can guess it gets a prize.
    Nerds?

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by draqon View Post
    unnecessary sciforums bandwich use?
    you are disqualified.

  14. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by samcdkey View Post
    Nerds?
    nope.

  15. #595

  16. #596

  17. #597

  18. #598
    ok, im off to bed now.

    i expect someone to have it by the time i get back here tomorrow.

  19. #599
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    i give up.

  20. #600
    OK it is:

    2006 most pressing issues...winnie the pooh...hmmm...doesnt fit.

Similar Threads

  1. By visceral_instinct in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 10-09-08, 12:04 PM
    Replies: 93
  2. By redarmy11 in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 05-18-08, 01:17 AM
    Replies: 633
  3. By Reiku in forum SF Open Government
    Last Post: 11-26-07, 03:18 AM
    Replies: 8
  4. By James R in forum Formal debates
    Last Post: 11-20-07, 10:14 PM
    Replies: 0
  5. By Facial in forum Linguistics
    Last Post: 03-11-07, 10:23 PM
    Replies: 8

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •