Humans will soon learn the truth

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Anton26, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Anton26 Registered Member

The education process for humans begins at birth and continues throughout life. The human goal of education on our planet was design, so humans can grow up to become productive citizens of a society, and of course years of education has helped to produce a highly developed brain capable of reasoning, speech, language and to observe and create social structures composed of co-operating and competing groups. These range from nations and states down to human families, and from the community to the themselves. In other words humans have reprogram their brains to learn from experiences and to build understanding through day to day experiences. There was a time on earth when humans had no knowledge on how anything worked or why things did the things they do, they also had no understanding of how electrical energy worked, but thanks to those curious inventors we humans have been able to enjoy the technology we so much adore. There was a time when humans in the past, had believed that the world was flat or that natural storms, were the work of angry gods but now meteorites are acknowledged and well understood and a majority of the population on earth knows that the earth is round and many have accepted and consider electricity to be a wonderful discovery for mankind, thanks to science. But humans should embrace themselves because like it or not humanity is going to learn the truth about why humans have evolve since the beginning of time to intelligent creatures that have so far manage to figure out how their own human body functions and the mysteries of there own existences and every other creature around them. Technology, including scientific discovery's will continue to happen on earth, and why ? Well lets just say is going to continue because the ones responsible for creating us has planned it that way. As long as the human species continue to exist on earth, they are always going to make scientific break through's that is going to lead later generations of humans to experience something greater, and why? Thats because we humans and every other living creature have been part of an scientific experiment all along. Of course no one would believe such a comment since we declare our selfs to be the only intelligent living beings in the universe. But like it or not humanity is going to learn the real truth about who and why every creature on earth was created and the reasons for why we vulnerable creatures were created to live one day and then die on the next. This will happen in 30 to 50 years from now, but of course I must say the answer is with us, and for the last few centuries the answers has always been with us except many so call important people have been trying to cover it up for years, and they've been doing this for good reasons. But it won't be long before humanity will begin to figure out the true reasons for why we were created and learn why it has been kept a secret since the beginning of time.

Humans will one day uncover :bugeye: THE ULTIMATE SECRET

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scibetel Registered Senior Member

Wasn't this the idea in "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?" That we're just some experment being carried out by a supreme being?

And you believe it to be true?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well, its better than the god's throwing dice theory.

Anyway, we've all seen the Matrix

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

All very well, but how many will learn grammar, spelling and punctuation?

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

The belief that we're all creations of some higher power and that there is a supernatural plane of existence that transcends observation, common sense, and rational thought, is one of those primitive nonsense things that goes along with the earth being flat and lightning being the sparks from Thor's hammer. Why do you suggest that as we become even more enlightened and gain even more understanding of the universe, that one of those fairy tales will actually turn out to be true?

And of course, the big problem with a creationist faith is that it's recursive. If the universe depends for its existence upon creation, then how did the larger universe, of which we're an artifact, get created in the first place? And so on and so on...

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I clicked the link. When I saw the format of the page, I knew what I was getting into so I closed it out. Fancy javascript, pretty pictures, lots of color... ewwww.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I have thought about this as a plausible solution (not that I agree with it, just a thought): Our universe is a creation within another universe, bigger than this one. That universe, is a creation inside an even bigger universe... ad infinitum. So, there always was something and never a creation "date" of all universes.

It's like Infinity Hotel. You got an infinite number of guests and they are occupying an infinite number of rooms in it. A new guest comes in and wants a room. He gets room number 1 and all the other guest "move over." Still the same number of guests as before, still the same number of rooms.

Destroy any universe in this system, and you still got an infinite number of them in existance.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  12. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Infinite bottles of beer on the wall, infinite bottles of beer.
    You take one down, you pass it around,
    there are still infinite bottles of beer on the wall

13. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

You are bat-fuck insane, you realize that, right?

14. Spread_the_Truth Registered Member

The Truth is within your body. All answers will come clarity if mankind learns to understand and master your Spirit-self. Life is a journey of wisdom seeking and venture. Everybody’s got a Spirit believe it or not, you just need to find the key, through clear thinking, meditation. Build your Spirit and make it stronger, don't just stand there and ignore it. This will bring you to a state of happiness and harmony to respect each other, mother earth and all its creatures.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Sure, that seems to be where creationism leads if one approaches it logically. It's not irrational to hypothesize beings so much larger and more advanced technologically that they have the ability to create what to us looks like a universe. The problem is that it only looks like one but is not one. By definition a "universe" includes "everything" and if there's infinitely more stuff outside of it than inside of it, it's not much of a universe.

To end the hypothesis by saying, "there was always something," defeats the argument of creation. What we regard as our universe is merely a microcosm, and microcosms are created and destroyed all the time. The real universe, the universe of everything, is still unaccounted for.

16. draqon Banned Banned

the truth is there is no truth. the end.

17. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

Like in Men in Black?

18. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

Your statement contradicts!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Anton26 Registered Member

Thank you for sending your comments! Even thou it all sound crazy or what ever else you want to call it or all those who are not happy with my writing since I am not as educated as many as you people out there, I just want for many to know that the actual reason why I am writing about this is because I've been contacted by this thing a couple of years ago and since then I been trying to understand it and it wasn't until 2001 that I realized most of the information that I was receiving was actually beginning to make sense, this information gave better and clearer answers about the evolution of all living things and of course us humans and answered why they are so many different races of the human species and answered how we humans were able to evolve from nothing and all of a sudden have all the things we have today! Remember there was a time when human were not able to enjoy the same convenience we enjoy today and there was a time when humans laugh at or ridiculed anyone that mentioned that one day humans will have the ability to create flying machines or pocess the technological know how to create communication satellites, cell phones, computers, automobiles, space ships etc. But of course there is more to come and there is a reason for why this is happening, but of course like in the past many ignore it until of course when they find themselves in a critical situation where it involve sickness, aging and death, then all of a sudden they now want to believe in something. But I myself feel like those in the past which couldn't understand why they were given such information or what was the point for choosing humans randomly to know such things, especially when the rest of the world are already weirded out with the things they already experience on this planet so far. But I was told thats not for us to question since this planet is there creation and we and every other living thing are like the planet itself; a creation, so that is why we must continue as we been doing for the past thousands of years and hope one day that we get it right. So I do just that and do my best to survive like everyone else. Chances after humans actually make this discovery a hundred years from now, they will look back at my information and look at me as one of those who knew.

Never forget! No matter how intelligent you consider your self to be, you are still just a creation and for those today or in the next generation who will remain lucky enough to never have to be part of a bad experience of any kind, do not be afraid of the things the scientist are going to discover in the next few years, because what ever they may find was destined to be found and hopefully those finding will some how serve humanity so they may continue to piece the rest of the puzzle of this mysteries universe which will lead humanity to finally accomplish the ultimate goal.

The Messenger

Remember what I said!

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I guess? I don't watch many movies. I do not remember the last time I saw it.. but I had this theory since I was 13.

21. Spread_the_Truth Registered Member

you don't think these beings could be Pleiadians that have made contact with you?
    look on some of my posts... ring a bell?

22. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I looked at both your posts and his posts, and I have come to the conclusion that you are both deranged.

23. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

Turns out the first MiB was released in July 1997. Wouldn't you have been about 12 or 13 around that time?