Blood Drinking Lizards

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by lixluke, Jun 6, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I have heard that many of the world leaders are blood drinking lizards.
    Is there any verification for this?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Only David Icke and he's proved so far wrong on everything else. :bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I agree.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

weird. i made david icke my subject for fluff reading tonight.
    the reptile thing is pretty out there.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

They said that GW, and many of earths leaders are humanoid reptiles that are able to shapeshift into humans. They disguise themselves as normal humans like me.
    And they need to drink blood to keep the illusion in effect.

I thus far have seen no evidence for any of these assertions.

Only speculation:
    If there were superhumans more advanced than regular humans, they would likely surpass anybody around them, and be in the top positions of the world.

If their powers made them hideous reptiles, they would want to hide their true form so they can look like hideous GW Bush.

If they also had the ability to shapeshift, and are wise strategists, they would probably strategize that hiding their true lizard forms would be the best idea, and use their shapeshifting capabilities to do so.

Then go around kidnapping homeless people, and others to maintain their disguise.

9. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

Care to explain? What has been proven wrong?

10. sderenzi Banned Banned

I'm familiar with David Ickes assertions. The problem is that although it is possible here we find a true science fiction in play.

1. No lifeform can shapeshift
    2. Even if lifeforms could shapeshift the ability to mimic or replicate another lifeform would be limited. It's just not possible to reproduce an object exactly merely by looking at it.
    3. I've observed Bush during some speeches on television, he seems more human then reptile. The fact is he makes blunders, seems to be genuinely human, an really he has never seemed otherwise. Niether has Clinton. These men have had operations to keep them from dying... I doubt a shapeshifter would need an operation.

Those are just some arguments against this concept. The problem is really Icke has gone an taken possibilites an made them a joke. I say this... there is no reptile intervention on the earth, the fact is all evidence shows insect like beings are the only aliens interacting with humans.

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Where do I start?
    That's bullshit for a start
    Wow, how very likely, realistic and totally supported by bundles of evidence
    Again, more racist bullshit, unfounded claims and, a conspiracy cliche: blaming the Rothschilds

12. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

Butterflies come to mind and amoeba. The fact that we do not know any lifeforms that can shapeshift to that kind of level doesn´t mean it isn´t possible. Ickes theory is suggesting that they are from different dimensions. How many lifeforms do you know from there?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Link or explanation would be much appreciated. If this is indeed BS, I don´t bother to defent him anymore.

13. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

There is as yet no proof of these "other dimensions". Also, butterflies do not change form very fast, do they? They go into chrysalis form and achingly slowly, move their organs around
    Oh come on, you give his comical claims credence despite the utter absence of any evidence at all for them? It's ridiculous. Barmy, if you will. Do you believe everything you hear, see and read on the Internet? If not, then why do you believe Ickes ramblings?

14. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

Who said I believe him? I just find that the arguments some use here are not enough. It´s pretty much built in a way that it is quite difficult to disprove his theories. I think thats way he is so popular. It isn´t easy to disprove him.

About the Green Party and the statements. He himself said that media mistranslated his words. I don´t remember the exact wording but it was something that we are all one and thus Jesus and I are one (or sth like that)
    It wouldn´t be the first time when media have misquoted someone.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  15. DJ Erock Resident Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Communist Hamster, is there proof that there aren't other dimensions?

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I think many of the claims of reptilain blood drinkers are unproven.
    Claiming that the guy is racist against jews is just as unproven.

Anybody can be considered crazy for accpeting something that is unproven.
    As such he can be considered paranoid and crazy for his blood drinking lizard ideas.
    The people claming he is racist can be considered just as paranoid and crazy for thinking he hates jews.

The fact that no lifeforms have been known to shapeshift does not mean these world leaders are not another type of lifeform that can shapeshift from reptilians into human. After all, they are drinking blood that gives them their advanced biological powers.

But as far as I know, I have yet to see any significant proof for these outlandish assertions.

17. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

Amen brother! Couldn´t agree more.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

There seems to be some issue about the veracity of whether or not there exist a secret, all-powerful group of lizards controlling this planet, and I should like to contribute my two cents to the debate: I would like at this point to give my personal assurances that, indeed, the majority of the leaders of the world are in fact blood-drinking lizards. Except John Major who is, in fact, a blood-drinking ferret.

Most meetings of my blood-drinking kindred tend to take place in the Christmas season between Dec 16th and Jan 10th, which is also when we plan most of the world's natural disasters. Earthquakes are a perennial favourite, although the Chimpy McHitlerburtonites tend to favour large, destructive waves, since these have the double advantage of being i) instruments for mass murder which also ii) get things squeaky clean for the takeover of the region by our equally bloodthirsty lizard spawn, or sometimes just by American tourists.

Many people have questioned the reality of our absolute control over your planet of several hundred cultures, over 100 nations, dozens of official languages and societo-economic conditions ranging from educated, industrialized societies to Pat Robertson and Arkansas, but do not be fooled by the assertion that we do not exist. We are every bit as real as your inner paranoias, your fidgety self-esteem issues and your unspoken predilection for tinfoil hats. I would like to add here that, in fact, tinfoil hats do specifically not block our mind-probe waves, but rather - in a brilliant bit of counterinformation - actually serve to increase signal gain on our reception instruments, allowing us to read your mind as easily as a pajama-clad man reads a conspiracy website by the light of the noonday sun streaming in through his parents' basement windows.

In fact, signal gain is so much improved that occasional scatter from our equipment sometimes gets re-sent to the minds of people in houses nearby, sometimes even to those houses you're watching through high-powered binoculars. Telescope users appear particularly susceptible. So, for all those of you wondering whether or not your neighbours do in fact know what it is you masturbate about while in the shower - they do. They know everything. Yes, even about that one, you pervert. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. One of the best ways to avoid shower signal-scatter (SSS, as we sometimes call it, which in our hissing reptilian language is particularly easy to render and is usually accompanied by an emphatic tail-smack) is simply not to think at all about your genitals while bathing, showering or otherwise cleaning your repulsive smooth skins. Or not to not think of them. It's one or the other. Frankly, we think you hideous meat-creatures all spend too much time doing that anyway. That and showering.

The question inevitably arises, of course: from which dimension is it that your hideously evil kind arises? And we always answer: that one. That one over there. No, no, the one just past it. Can't you see it? Lean out a bit further over the ledge.

We feel that actively discouraging definitive answers to this question benefits both ourselves - maintaining our perfidious secrecy - and those that feel we exist but would prefer not to provide any evidence of their claim. You don't agree? Well, it's in all the best books on the subject. Take that one by Icke, for example. That one there. No, no, the next one over. Can you get your fingers on it? Lean out a bit.

I hope that this response clarifies all the questions you may have had regarding the secret Lizardoid (or Lizardist, if you prefer) cabal that is secretly running your planet. Take no mind of the fact that our evil, shape-shifting race only produces human-looking children at conception, or of our warm handshakes, or of the fact that bullets tend to hurt us as much as the next man/reptilian being, or of the fact that we don't consume our food raw, except for sushi, which is just delicious and the only thing we plan to let survive of your wonderful, awe-inspiring, delicious planet.

Don't be swayed by the notion that it would take literally millions of people the world over to hold our secret safe, or the appearance that any of you monkeys could in fact rise to government yourselves. No, no, better by far to sit at home and wonder what twisted minds could be so sinister, so evil, so corrupt as to produce the Jerry Springer show and Girls Gone Wild, and then glue your eyes to the screen, preventing your ability to so much as mentally filter the tripe spewing out, or even lift a finger to change the channel.

Sssincerely (and sorry about all the cancer),

Geoff 'Gecko'
    Assistant to the Senior Pool Maintenance Adjutant
    Primus III colony

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  19. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Ha, caught you out in your pathetically transparent lies and exposed you for the agent of dissension that you really are...
    John Major is not a world leader... explain your way out that slip.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Lawyers and my ex-wife.

Dammit, if I want to date outside of my species, I want to know that I'm doing it.

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

This is a total stereotype, but I don't care.
    Lawyers are the dumbest people on the planet just below arm bearing officials.

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I don't actually have an ex-wife, but that was too perfect an opening.

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Well if ever you feel you need one, you could have mine.