War in Heaven (No Atheists)

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by lixluke, May 29, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Does anybody know the full story or a site that has the full story about Lucifer's fall from heaven before creation?
    No Atheists (Unless they can provide the information).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheHeretic Registered Senior Member

How dare you

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

just read the bible, it has all you can know about the fairy tale.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. geeser Atheism:is non-prophet making Valued Senior Member

8. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

QuarkMoon = Atheist

teehee i brokded ur rool lolz!!!111!1

9. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

the question is: if god is all powerful, then why would he create Satan?

sorry, after theists invaded my atheist only thread, I made it a point to crash all the theist threads and poke holes in their religion.

10. TheHeretic Registered Senior Member

once upon a time.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................that was a good fairy tale

11. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

12. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I always love the "no atheists" demands of religous nutters when they pretend to be serious about their mythology.

13. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Atheists don't know jack all - they think they are the absolute holders of all truths. So I don't blame you for not wanting Atheists in this thread. I'm glad Atheism is in decline.

14. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Just HOW glad are you?

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

This is discrimination.
    Therefore, a white broke into your house, you will break into all white's houses even honest ones.

Last edited: May 29, 2006
  16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Atheists are the most fanatical of all religions. They cannot help themselves. They are the most dogmatic, imposing, wackos of all religions.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

KEWL!
    I'll keep of these sites! : )

It's good to know there are those in this forum that are able to provide the theological information I requested.

The goal of atheists is to remove religion in every aspect of society. It is their dogmatic religious movement of removing religion per say. They work as hard as they can on Sciforums to eliminate any productive theological discussion because of their ignorant arrogant belief that theology should not be discussed in a science forum. As you can see from the rampant trolling on this forum, it is inevitable.

I invite all people from all religions to the science forum to freely discuss their religious beliefs and ideas about science. If their intentions are to impose their religious beliefs on others fanatically (such as what athesits always do), they do not belong here. I received a pm from a fanatic telling me I would do better to post theological discussion somewhere that is not in a science forum. What a total joke of an donkey. How about ignorant single minded pompuses go elsewhere instead?

Don't get me wrong, I have met a few true atheists that really have no interest in imposing atheism on others. They simply believe that God and religion do not exist. But they allow others to have their beleifs. Of course this is a rare exception because most atheists are complete zealots.
    There are christians that are also fanatics, but then there are christians that accept the beliefs of others. True christians accept the beleifs of others, and do not arrogantly run around single mindedly imposing their beliefs on others.

Last edited: May 29, 2006
  18. Adstar Valued Senior Member

satan did not fall from heaven before creation. He was still able to travel to earth and back to heaven in the times of Job. The fall of satan happened after.

Read the Book of Job and you will see. And give up on listening to the traditions of men.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

OK ty. I'll double check Job. However, as far as I remember, satan's fall from heaven took place before creation.

20. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

Coming from a nutter? Religous fools hold no reasoning ability what so ever other wise they would figure out that GOD does not exist!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

Umm sorry to tell you that belongs to islam or christianity. We dont try to force our beliefs unless someone trys to "convert" us.

22. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

This article has everything you need to be an expert on the topic.

http://www.revelatorium.com/Chapt23.htm

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Atheists impose their beliefs more than any other religion regardless of anybody trying to convert them.