Islamic Republic of Iran and it´s murderous apetite for a new Holocaust

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Innocence, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innocence Banned Banned

It is amazing to me that this madman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that has tortured Americans in 1979, decided only lately to go up against Israel.

________

Your opinion:

1) Do you think it was always his "dream" to commit a new Holocaust?

2) Is he just playing Israel as a scapegoat but he means the entire west, advisers tip him on dividing the west by bashing Israel = Divide & conquer?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Thats because Israel thraetened Iran first :
    My opinion is this Israel attacks Iran thereby sparking a war and American soldiers sitting in Iraq will have to fight a war against Iran that Israel deliberately started . Israel wins because once again she will get America to knock off one of her enemies .
    No it has always been Israels dream to completely genocide the Palestinian people , Iran will put a stop to Isarel s murderous policy .
    Israel is not part of the West , I am insulted that you claim Israel is part of my Western civilization .Israel is an Asiatic nation and the Jews are Asiatic please do not forget that .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

2) Iran has a massive shortage of human rights. I've read a number of Iranian blogs where the blogger says something to the effect of "yes, we agree with our government's stance on Israel... but has our government noticed that it does many of the same things it accuses Israel of?"

Israel is the Iranian government's 'weapon of mass distraction'

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Some BBC material on Iran:

An Iranian who visited Israel:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4947354.stm

A rare response from the Iranian Jewish community about Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial. The community generally supports the government's stand on Israel:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4705246.stm

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.