The Christian (Protestant) Church shows signs of moral decay.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by The Devil Inside, May 10, 2006.

?

validity for grievance:

1. The Devil Inside is totally correct.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. The Devil Inside is not totally correct.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i would like more information.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. The Devil Inside is totally incorrect.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis

of most important note is the section on Alexander Hislop.

next, read: http://bibleresources.bible.com/pas...version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=41&Submit.y=14

now, i have not many issues with the christian church, except for the following:

christians are ok folks, except for the american baptists and southern fundamentalists. i was one of these people for about 10 years of my life. i hated "fags", and was extremely exclusionary as a person. i only wanted people who agreed with me to be around me.

the deification of jesus is against one of the fundamental tenets of judaism (the religion of jesus). he spoke against the consolidation of the priest class. there is one g-d, according to judaism. this g-d cannot be fathomed, and so they go about their business, not assuming much about anything but daily life.

christianity came as a result of a P.R. program to seperate themselves from the jews, way back when the years were counted in double digits. by seperating themselves from the jews, they did not invite reprisals from the roman armies that would soon sweep through as a result of jewish uprisings at the time.

discuss. :m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Any system requires renewal or it will become corrupt/decayed. Also are you lumping all protestant churches together (unitarians, quakers, anglicans etc.)?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

no, only the southern baptists and their ilk.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.