To Believers: God ALLOWED computers because ... (still open answer)

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by MattMarr, May 6, 2006.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

I read in "man, gold and silver prices make me depressed" this: "the more you know, the worse it gets".
    I wanted to post a link to "God allowed computers because ..." but realised I didn't post this yet. Since the answer I was expecting was not yet given, I repeat the challenge here.

God ALLOWED computers because ...

For Believers, God is the perfect creator of all forms of life.

No grain of sand is moved by a wave, no leaf of a shrub by the breeze ... unless it´s part of God´s plan.

Part of that plan is people´s free will.
    Yet anything people have done with it, all the way to the atomic bomb, is just another piece in God´s plan.
    Allowed by God.

As everyone knows, computers and the atomic bomb play the key roles in the satanist´s plan of nuclear holocaust, planned to come to your neighboorhood.

For believers, have your say: God allowed computers because ...
    Now, if you are not a believer, please don´t post here.

I will explain my opinion later, in case nobody else does it before.

---- From replies

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Daniel 12:4

----
    Computers aren´t terribly mysterious. They´re just big machines with billions of tiny off-and-on switches that route electricity.

If you had a huge building with eight billion windows and people who could stand by their doorways and turn lights off and on by command, you could get the same kinds of output from a building and people that you could from a computer.

To emulate a computer you need:
    * the ability to signal "on" and "off."
    * a way of moving electricity.

----
    (1) So that man, out of free-will, will either use it in Service to YHWH, spreading the Gospel, exhorting the Brethren to continue, for Fellowship with other like minded Believers, etc or to use it for selfish gain/interests, which either way, exposes man´s heart to what the true nature of that man is.

(2) That the Brethren may come together, even though they may be thousands of miles apart, for Fellowship.

(3) To reveal how truly wicked this world is, how mens hearts have waxed cold, and that this knowledge may be available to all.

MM reply:
    "spreading the Gospel ... reveal how truly wicked this world is, how mens hearts have waxed cold"

It´s part of the end times big picture. But I´m asking for the DIRECT link to the final act in the satanist´s script.

---
    "0/1 - am I right?" (this was actually me, to help)

MM "reply": Absolutely. The fact that in computers there´s nothing but zeros and ones is part of the right path
    ---

MM - one more hint: The ultimate usage of software in end times: When you push the button and you don't know what was programmed to be the real target.

---

BTW, at this moment, no help from google

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. usp8riot Registered Senior Member

Computers just happened, not that He didn't allow or disallow them. Can you think of single thing invented by man that an ounce of good couldn't be squeezed out of it? Just as I am sitting here and speaking to you through the wonders of technology and you are saying it can be used for bad, so why can't it be used for good? The internet is a huge medium and God says the last days won't come until everyone hears of His word. What better medium and time for that then now when the truth can be heard to the outermost reaches of the world now. Just as we can pervert computers and use them to promote bad, so can we use them to promote good. You can't say computers are good or bad, they are a double edged sword, just as words can be.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I don't know why this question is being asked. Nuclear technology can be used for good and evil also computers can be used for good and evil so this makes these technologies neutral. They only become evil of Good when being used in the hands of people who seek to use them for Evil or Good. Yes God allows their invention and use. He has given us free will to use them as we deem fit. If a person deems it fit to use it as a weapon or a way to promote evil then so be it. I am using my computer and the internet to witness for the Gospel

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I know this technology will be used as part of the end times Evil (Mark of the Beast) But again that’s up to the powers that be to introduce when the time is right. People can use the same technology as an aid to righteousness or an aid to evil that’s the freedom God has allowed. Let the evil do what they will they will be condemned for their own desires.

Revelation 22
    10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. General_Paul Registered Senior Member

Alrighty, so I'm a first time poster here, just came across these forums a few days ago, I decided to toss my two cents in here, and no I am not of the Judeo-Christian belief system, I am a respectful agnostic, however I see many problems with your arguement which I would like to point out:

So you're saying that every nuclear scientist in history, including Albert Einstein, Edward Tellar, J. Robert Oppenheimer, and everyone else who worked on the Manhatten Project were "satanists"? How's this for some interesting information- upon the successful test detonation of the "gadget" also known as the "Trinity" test, Oppenheimer is said to have remarked: "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds," a quote from the Hindu Bhagavad Gita. This is a man who dedicated his life to the peaceful use of atomic energy, and who in the face of extreme circumstances stood by his beliefs even when being called a "communist", and you call him a "satanist"? Buddy, you need to pick up a history book once in a while, that's the same stuff that Catholics were calling Protestants after the posting of the 95 thesies and the beginnings of the Catholic/Protestant schism. That kind of backwards name calling lead to 100 years of Catholic-Protestant wafare and death on a scale that was not seen untill the advent of modern, mechanized warfare and Hitler's Holocaust in Central Europe.

If Computer's are inventions of satanists trying to bring about the apocalypse, then why are you bothering to use one?

Now, I will not doubt your faith or attack it one bit, I personally haven't found the answer that I've been looking for in regards to religion, but when you call out that kind of dogma, it sends out a very negative stigma.

Why would an all powerful and all seeing god even bother with such a menial task? This is a being who has lordship over the entire universe, and he's bothering with one of his creations, earth? Man...I'd have expected him to be doing much more important things.

I can believe that, but again, why bother? This is a being with the entire universe at his disposal. If you had the entire universe at your fingertips, would you even try to focus on one backwater world in an unnamed solar system, orbiting in the outer edge of an arm of a uniformly standard spiral galaxy, in the middle of an ever expanding universe?

That kind of stuff was available before the computer with the advent of the printing press, not much change there.

The point that I am trying to get at is that what you've just explained is just an other part of the greater cycle of the history of our little planet. Wars, religious dogma, all of it is one very large cycle, and in that cycle the existence of Christianity is just one small blink. Even in the history of the entire universe, the billions of years of existence, it has yet to fill out one sentence in a book about the history of the universe.

To claim that our modern society was a creation of "satanists trying to bring about the apocalypse" is just...crazy. You can't just say that all of society is damned and that yours is the only one true faith and that he will enact judgment upon the earth and all the wicked will be damned and all the "true" believers will be saved. Was it not Jesus Christ who said "In my father's house, there are many rooms?"

And finally, if god put so much energy into the creation of Earth and manking, why would he then destroy all that he had come to create? The Book of Revalations was written by a man who was judged by civilization and exiled to an island in the middle of the Aegean Sea with no real contact with the outside walls, and with only mushrooms which grew on the walls of the cave to live on. Now you tell me, if that was your existence, wouldn't you end up going a bit nutty and wanting the whole world to come to an end to bring a stop to your suffering for your beliefs?