Why second tower to be "hit" was first to be pulled worldwide exclusive VIDEO

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, May 4, 2006.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

Why second WTC tower to be "hit" was first WTC to be pulled - explained worldwide first here - VIDEO

The bombs detonated to simulate the second impact didn't go as good as with the first "impact".
    That's why the second tower to be "hit" was the first to be pulled.

This time it isn't a video hoaxed by CNN in real-time or released "short after" being hoaxed.
    It is what the illuminati media until now kept away from the public: what hundreds with video and cameras got.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExrVgioIXvk

In the case of the second tower: some of the bombs used to suggest the wings, started to mix with the explosives set to implode it.
    That's why the tower had to be pulled immediately.

Revealed worldwide first time by Matt Marriott, also the first to explain
    - the WTC "impacts", by suggestion technique, with the CNN plane, added with software, disappearing behind the burning tower just before the second "impact";
    - the dead "passengers", a suggestion created by murdering previously Barbara Olson;
    - the pre-condition for the operation "mass slaughter in Lower Manhattan": the murder of Massood in northern Afghanistan, September 9, 2001.
    Source:

Note: update to convert to plain text, since this was moved to the Cesspool folder, that allows no formatting.
    For formatted page:
    http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/...t-to-be-pulled-worldwide-exclusive-video.html

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MattMarr Banned Banned

9/11 for dummies - The Five Basic Facts, by Matt Marriott

1. There was no plane debris at the Pentagon. .
    Cover-up: none. "Witnesses" and an old piece of metal was the package used to make sure that people get the message "It was an inside job", as part of the truth planted to terrorise you.
    Web of disinformation: some (rense, whatreallyhappened.com, etc) go as far as to try to cover-up what was meant to be obvious, since that helps people to swallow the core lie.

2. There was no plane debris at Shanksville.
    Cover up: live videos of first images on the scene never shown again; packaging it to let the web of disinformation continue the job.
    Web of disinformation: suggesting the plane was shot down.
    BTW, first Video footage at the scene
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc

3. The WTC towers were pulled.
    Cover up: live footage only from close-up scenes (smoke, people running away); no live videos with global view on 9/11 or ever after.
    Hoax: faked photos released short after, with WTC tower above "impact" tilting.
    Web of disinformation: will not deny it, since is not important to make people swallow the core lie.
    BTW, here is finally video of the first tower as it was demolished:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExrVgioIXvk

4. No planes ever hit the WTC towers. The simple truth, the other side of the coin being the core lie: we saw the second "impact" live. As long as people believe it, the BIG LIE technique will work.
    Hoax: CNN inserts the second "plane" with real time software, disappearing behind the burning tower, one second before the "impact", i.e. the bombs are detonated. Faked photos and videos, most released short after, with frontal "plane" crashes.
    Cover-up: no live videos, no videos ever after, exposing the core lie.
    Web of disinformation: all sorts of false tracks, from remote controlled planes to holograms. Anything as long as people believe that CNN had nothing to do with it.
    BTW, the previous video also exposes the core lie, showing why the second tower to be "hit" had to be pulled first.

5. Some people were previously murdered to accont for the "passengers".
    Hoax: "passengers" were faked, previously murdered (Barbara Olson) or given new identities; family members reporting cell phone calls to these "passengers". In the case of real people, two cases, depending if they were offered an opportunity to get rid of someone (Ted Olson) or not.
    Cover-up: family members evaporate, other than those part of the conspiracy.

Again: understanding the core lie was not required to see that "Reichstag Fire = 9/11". Any of the first three facts were enough for that. The first ever since day one.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Get a life Matt, preferably not someone elses.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

not another stupid thread on 9/11, where as i may not like her that much as least what duendy has said has some sense of reality in it, this has just left me breathless. i had family there that day and let me tell you that they saw the planes go into the towers and they never saw a plane fly off. i mean come on matt where the fuck are you going to hide an plane in the middle of new york, a burger stand maybe?

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

duendy makes more sense than you do matt

9. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

can you give me ACTUAL FACTS matt, i dont think so, like i said i have family members who were in NY that day and saw it, infact is there anyone on sci-forums who saw the planes crash into the towers

10. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

But they were holograms, you silly person

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This thread is fucking nuts.

11. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

true commie, all i can say is go back to the turd of an online community you cam from matt and stop polluting ours

12. Mabus Registered Member

13. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Wow. The smoke looks like a fist. You have to love the anthropomorphic tendencies of humanity. We see patterns in shapes in everything.

14. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

He got banned
    Isn't that called paradolia?

15. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

it doesnt say on the website that he is banned

16. Mabus Registered Member

3 unseen faces over demon brow disguised - the 3 MUBAS who serve his lies.

Look above the demon face, a trinity in hiding on his base.

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  17. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

hoaxed in RT???

go easy on this mentally challenged person. I scanned through the post but obviously he is making an appeal to those who match his Intelligence level.

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

We have deciduous trees on our forum?

19. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

20. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

rotflmfao

22. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Hilarious

23. MattMarr Banned Banned

Matt Marriott says Alex Jones is a CIA psy-op.

Bilderberg Group "detains" Alex Jones

Conclusions:
    - Alex Jones is not a CIA psy-op.
    - Matt Marriott is wrong. There really were planes.
    Here a photo from the cockpit:

These news brought to you by ....
    http://illuminati-web-of-disinformation.blogspot.com/