Islam is the true religion

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by quranreader, May 4, 2006.

1. quranreader Registered Member

If you have any questions about Islam I will do my best to answer them hear.

Allah whoakbar,
    quranreader

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Islam, like christianity, judeism, hinduism, etc., is just a set of cults designed to con as many people as possible into putting their blind trust into an idea of one or more made up gods.

There is no physical evidence to suggest that your god exists any more than there is that the christian gods or hindu gods exists.

So don't bore us with that "the true religion" bullshit.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think you will find skinwalker that quranreader is a man after your own heart.
    Except he is racist as he targetting Islam specifically, and not all religions as do you here

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Ahh. I've been had. But then so have you, since before you edited it, your post read, "What skinwalker means Quranreader is : "Welcome to sciforums." "

But you are right, I'm not prejudiced. I hold all religions in equal contempt.

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Indeed I was, but I smelled a rat so I went looking for it!

Quranreader is a scum bucket troll and I hope he is banned.

Please also note, a mere five minutes between your post and mine and my post edited before it registered as 'edited' meaning I smelled my rat after posting, found it with phenomenal speed and was able to edit my post (complete with quotes) before it even registered as edited, how fantastically fabulous am I?

9. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

We would never have known if not for the modern miracle of "email notification." I sometimes get email notifications of posts that the poster has gone back and deleted!

Which makes it all the more fun to quote and take a jab at since they usually delete it because a glaring hole in their argument is realized.

I've also considered the possibility of using the lag time between email notification and edit time (without having to incurr the "editted by..." note at the bottom of the post) to send an insult to someone you are debating with, but haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

lol, I've done that, not deliberately though! I just thought better of it after I'd posted it! lol

11. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

ilam s a form of patriarchial oppression the desin to esnlave woemn and sacar pople about the arth. nture, FEEL it?

read the mushroom tree, to see for truth.

or your BLINB!

12. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

hey, who has been using my account to make posts in my name?

13. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

duendy.

14. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i have a question.

'does mohammed contradict himself'?

if not... then all the lines written in the second half of the KORAN, which says to kill the infidels... is not.. referring to other religions..

but only.. specifically to evil, ungodly people, atheists...

since the first half of the KORAN, speaks of jews and christians AS brothers and good godly people... so long as they are good and godly people.

in this way we see that the many islamic leaders have made the same mistake the christians do...

they use scripture in one part of the book, to contradict scripture in another.

and you cant do that.

or do you believe otherwise?

-MT

15. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Oh Nuuuuuu!

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Shall we leave them to his mercy Skin walker?

17. davebehrens Registered Senior Member

I have a question.

[offensive material removed.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2006
  18. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

no that would not be proof not in this forum, we at leat need to examine his erection, if you can show us his erection then we may consider that as proof.

19. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I Gave A Serious Question.....

And I Await A Serious Answer.

-mt

20. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

He's a troll Mosheh

21. answers Registered Senior Member

quranreader for your benefit I will pass on these notes by Chuck Missler. Unfortunately Islam is a pagan idol/demon worshiping religion, I hope you understand this before it is too late.
    Notes and References on Islam
    by Chuck Missler
    (accompanying the briefing package "The Sword of Allah: The Rise of Islam")*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    long cut-and-paste from another site deleted by moderator. In future, please provide a link.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2006
  22. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

islam is the false religion.

23. Victor E Registered Senior Member

Was you guys forced to scare the guy away? Damn unneccesary, I have some good, serious, questions, but it seems he left the forum now.