Bush Nuke's Baghdad, Blame It On Bin Laden To Invade Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Solve et Coagula, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Solve et Coagula Banned Banned

Bush Nukes Baghdad - Blames Bin Laden - Invades Iran

BUSH NUKES BAGHDAD - BLAMES BIN LADEN - INVADES IRAN

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49831

Its too obvious...

The CIA/NSA aligning "armed with Nukes"-Bin Laden and al-Zawahiri, the Al-CIA-da Scapegoats with Iran, to have a justified target after another 9/11 inside job, this time nuclear and most probably in Baghdad...

1. Reason to invade Iran
    2. Blaming Russia for illegal nuke trading
    3. "Justified" reason to leave Iraq...

Hopefully i am wrong...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. OliverJ Banned Banned

And this crap remains unlocked for all to digest.

LMAO

Your not wrong dude... you're a freak of nature.

Watch this will be edited though. garrenfuckinteed.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

1. We already invaded Iran, albeit not with massive ground troops, which will probably not happen, but with special forces.
    2. Bush will probably nuke (or otherwise destroy) Iranian nuclear research facilities, not Baghdad, and he doesn't really feel he needs any additional justification.
    3. That wouldn't make sense, since we know Iran doesn't have a nuke yet.
    4. That wouldn't make sense, since a stable Iraq would help Bush politically and strategically.
    5. That wouldn't make sense, since American troops will be stationed in Iraq for decades, and they wouldn't go if they knew a nuke went off there.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Do you think the world will accept a country nuking another country? I think you will be in a world of trouble when that happens.

8. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

It's actually interesting to think about how the worlds nations would react, if say USA nuked some other country. And sure we all have our own persornal oppionions if such an event should happen, but going from there and to how the politisians in charge would react is one mighty leap.

For my country with our spineless politicians, I think and fear they would take a neutral stance but remain cooperative with the US deluding them self with some mantra that "we must work together", "whats done is done, we must move on"

9. OliverJ Banned Banned

Its actually interesting to think about how you girls actually think America is gonna nuke someone and you have to discuss it like you know something.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

11. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Just in case your not aware of this oliverj, this is a discussion forum, contray to what you normaly do and think the main purpose of the site is to create and stimulate discussions in what ever field or topic one may desire.

However I know the erge to spam crap and 1 liners can be huge, but if you have nothing constructive to say, please shutup.

12. OliverJ Banned Banned

This is a discussion forum to bash America in any way shape or form.
    None of you have any facts , all you do is assume the USA is gonna "nuke" someone. You spew rhetoric to make yourselves look intelligent.You girls never deal with actual facts on anything.

USA=bad --- You=hate
    Thats all this forum is.

13. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

please, somebody ban this guy...

14. OliverJ Banned Banned

Touch a nerve buddy ?

Facts hurt.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

When does a troll not hit a nerve. I'm reporting every irregular post you make from now on.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There are some indications of it, J. We are discussing the implications of it actually happening, such as the upcoming test on an underground tunnel in Nevada. Of course, I'm not sure of one way or another and neither are you. Do you think Bush is too much of a pussy to nuke Iran? I think he's got some issues to work out, and he is perfectly capable of doing it. He's one of those apocalyptic Christians, you know- all too willing to leave the rest of us all "behind".

The notion of America "bashing" is just stupid oxycontin-induced blathering. I mean, Brian Foley does it, but that doesn't mean that anyone who is critical of Bush's insane policies is bashing America.

17. OliverJ Banned Banned

Actually I take vicodin

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Had disk surgery 1 month ago.. got a titanium plate screwed onto my spinal column.
    thats why I've been here so much the last month. Had off work for that long.

What you said about G.W. and the whole end of the world thing you just said is nothing but speculation. This is the problem I have here, most of you , not all.. spew assumptions, speculations and opinions and push them off as facts. But they are not.
    These are the things I point out, and you all want me to be banned ? Hypocritical isnt it ?

18. OliverJ Banned Banned

This is the most childish thing I ever saw on this board.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oooo, "they aren't facts", you really bursted my bubble. Even the executive branch starts with facts and proceeds to speculation and conjecture when deciding policy. That's why they use spies, so that speculation is reduced to a minimum, but the situation is rarely certain.

The facts I start with regarding the possible nuking of Iran are the planned testing of a simulated nuke strike on underground tunnels, the report from Seymour Hersh about the Bush administration seriously considering using nukes (based on officials inside the administration), and the failure of the Bush administration to publically take the option off the table.

Combine this information with Bush pre-emptive strategy, recent unprovoked attack on Iraq, the amount of oil in Iran, appointing Josh Bolton to the UN (not the most diplomatic personality), and the Project for the New American Century's advocating using military power to rebuild the middle east in our image (of which several signees are now in the white house)... and a rational person would conclude that a nuke attack on Iran is possible, a conventional attack probable.

While I don't know if Bush has apocalyptic delusions, he is an evangelical Christian, and they are known for just such a literal interpretation of Revelations. It's not that much of a stretch to put two and two together. It is speculation, but informed speculation.

20. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Not really, it has been brought on by the vast amount to useless posting done by you.

21. OliverJ Banned Banned

"He's one of those apocalyptic Christians"

Opinion. Not fact.

Nuking Iran will never happen.(my opinion)

Bunker busters maybe. Are you telling me this would be a bad thing ?

We will wipe Israel off the map

Israel is like a dead tree that will be blown over with one strong wind.

These are the words of an apocalyptic madman !

Your turn.. give me the lines where G.W. ever said we would wipe any nation of the face of the earth.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't think Bush means to destroy all of Iran, even he realizes that many Iranians, particularly young people, are very much against the current regime. But attacking them now could turn them all against us. I do think Amendjidaad(sp?) isn't the most rational person, but I don't think much better of our own president. Perhaps Bush thinks it will all work out somehow. He seems to have an inappropriate amount of faith in starting wars.

That being said, there could be circumstances that warrant destroying Iran's nuclear facilities, but it this point I think it would do far more harm than good.

23. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

I think the leaders of both the USA and Iran do well to demonstrate the threat that religion poses to peace.