911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duendy Registered Senior Member

911 cant die. it is too important to forget and get on with the shoppin...!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Please explain the occult numerology behind 9/11, 7/7 and 10/12.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

Hey shaman_
    well first and mostimportantly can i direct you then to a recent thread i have started in this free thoughts forum. whys it important to read?
    well, in order to get some background how in the 21st century such shit as occultism is being part of a ruling elite's 'calling cards' all over such traumatic events as '9-11', '7'7'--which remember happened last year '2005, which 5+2=
    '7' ('777')!-- you GOTTO study their myth. anywys check it out. title of thread is: 'Luciferianism/Illuminati=Patriarchy'

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

sorry title of thread's 'luciferianism/transhumanism=patriarchy'

8. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Duendy,

Previously I told you to lay off the pot. Ignore that. Keep taking whichever drugs you are taking. Keep taking them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Roman Banned Banned

What about 7/11, the recent addition of 24/7 to the lexicon, as well as 10/4 and 187?

Please connect these.

10. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Don't forget about 10/12... Did you notice there was another major terrorist attack a year, a month, and a day after 9/11?

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha......first, shaman_ hop your reading what i recommened......i won't ever connect you to te URL about 9/11 occultic symbolism....whyyyy? cause how i found it was by chance, and it was mo powerful that way. google it

now tose here who seem to suggest ANY number will do...? if thats what your insinuating. well if so, do you accept it is called NumeroLOGY? right....? and in Bible tis is so. tink of '666' qhat we got there. we got an elite communicating wit ter initiates...yes?.......Y E S?

shit. wish i could do tat big and bigger fukin great red text...

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Well.. forgetting your irresponsible use of caps, yes.

And even so, what proven significance does '666' have?

In other news, linguists announce that duendys posts are not written English, but actually the kiwii hobbit tongue, called EgNLisH.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

look. still see yo aint got a sense of humour.
    and err focus on theDEBATE dont start wid yur ad hom divertin shit....! if yo find it a drag to read me...piss orrrf

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

and also check this:
    Hollywood 9/11: 9/11 Synchronicities in Films www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Hollywood_911.htm

word of advice . dont ridicule. if you want to learn about this shit, LEARN, study, investigate. you can't if you just dismiss it with ridicule and a wave of the hand.

To know something don't mean you HAVE to agree with it. But FIRST KNOW it!

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

911 emergency phone number

911 terrorist attack

119 wife's birthday

119 terrorist attack european style date

911 wife's birthday american style date

coincidence? I think not. Study these numbers. Do not ridicule.

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

now i feel YOU are--as usual takin the piss. havng no intention to branch out and learn about this. why i ask myself. ae you too...superior. tis stuff is beneathyou?

are you afraid?......a doubt it COULD point to someting which may disturb you?

look. i dont like scientology, right. howefer, i have read about it to KNOW it. sos if i broach the subject i will be more wised up tan just saying 'awwww it's a pile of crap'.

knowing it, researching it HASn't made me wanna join the cult.

hin hint spur

checkout the links lad and stop buggerin about

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What? Are your numbers suddenly more real than mine?

I'm very disappointed in you that you close your mind for these important numbers.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

19. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

It is important to realise the nature of what is termed "ideas of reference"

I think that people that try and read into the "numbers" actually detract from and destroy the reputation of skeptics who are genuinely asking reasonable questions about 9/11.

In other words, I don't accept that the buildings just "fell" because of the fire, and I don't see any proof of a 757 hitting the pentagon. The hole it supposedly made wasn't big enough, so I don't accept some of the "official story" - but questioning the numbers is giving us a bad name, along with the woman who says the planes were actually "HOLOGRAMS".

20. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Numerology? You mean "secret codes".

Can we stick to questioning the lies we have been told and the inconsistencies in the "official story", rather than playing with numbers?

That illuminati shit seriously distracts from the possible involvement of the "Project for a new american century"

21. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

And theories about "serpent cults".
    SERPENTS FFS!!

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

everybody knows the plane that flew into the pentagon was an UFO projecting a hologram of a plane. And when it crashed it disappeared into another time dimension.

Why don't you people put your effort into something useful instead of wasting it on bogus conspiracies. It's an insult to the world.

23. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Duendy, my friends GCSE examination number is 4128. This could be meaningless, or it could be four times one hundred and twenty eight, which is 512. This is the amount of RAM he had missing in his PC when he installed an extra gigabyte of RAM.

Is this numerology, or is it reading too much into meaningless numbers? Do the exam board have a grudge against him, and are they giving him a secret warning? No, they are not. It's just a number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.