Other religions on Islam

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by DiamondHearts, Apr 5, 2006.

?

What is your view of Islam?

Poll closed Apr 12, 2006.
  1. Complete Truth

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Mostly Good Teachings

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Mostly Bad Teachings

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Completely False

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I was wondering what other religions think of Islam and Muslim beliefs.

Can people on the forum who follow other religions please explain of what their religions believe on Islam.

In particular I was wondering of the opinions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s), belief in one Allah swt, and belief in the events of the Last Days, Apocalypse.

Peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

All religions are hogwash, but Islam is a cult.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. illuminatingtherapy Initiate of The Universe Registered Senior Member

You know you're throwing gasoline on the fire, here, Diamond Hearts? People will feast on this thread with their various shit-throwing and differences of belief and opinion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The religious system of Islam in itself isn't at all perfect, but it isn't all that bad either. But, the many various interpretation of it, like in all other religions, tends to hold personal belief before Truth, which is bad and causes many bad situations. The fact that people with fundamentalistic views begins to declare their belief as the religious Truth, and make an organized 'church' or movement of it, is the reason why Islam (or Judaism, or Christianity, or Hinduism or Buddhism, or New Age or any other religion) isn't a perfect religious system, and never will be. A perfect religious system couldn't have been made by man-made interpretations of God and His laws, but would have to be created by The God himself, who then would have to be the head of the 'church'. Simply not happening today, at least.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Islam is the same as all religions - Completely false.

8. Finsnuffle Registered Member

The fundamentalists and jihadists taint Islam's reputation in much of the Western world, but most forms of Islam are acceptable religions

9. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Muhammad was a false prophet and pedophile and the Koran has been proven false. The Koran claims that Jesus was an actual prophet when in fact Jesus is the personifying of the Egyptian sun god Horus. If there was an actual historical person who made himself out to be that sun god then he certainly could be no true prophet!
    The Koran also contains summaries of other bible myths that thanks to science are also known to be false such as the garden of Eden story and the mass exodus under Moses.
    Just like the rest Islam is a false religion.

10. geeser Atheism:is non-prophet making Valued Senior Member

I voted completely false, however I would vote completely false for any religion.

11. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

and where have you been for the last fourteen thousand years, on a desert island by yourself.
    however it was'nt those fundis that wrote the qu'ran, the rules laid down in this evil book make it ten fold more evil then the bible, (which is extremely evil.)
    when did it ever happen, but people in the past believed the books to be the words of there gods, wow some still do.

anybody who follows this evil book/allah (pbui) has to be ill, and they dont have to be fundis, well anybody who follows any religion is suspect.
    never turn you back on a muslim.
    that is hard for me to say as I was one, but good sense prevailed.

(pbui)=piss be upon it

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

If any members who are Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist or other religious people answer me of what they think of Islam and what their religions tells them about Islam.

Thank you very much.

Peace.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Can you not imagine what they would say about Islam?

Your imagination is as active as they come, why not let it answer your own question as you use it to answer all other questions?