I hate doing stuff I don't want to

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by KennyJC, Mar 27, 2006.

1. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Well it's one thing having to do stuff you don't want to do, but to do stuff that stresses you out sucks. Don't you just want to be free?

There's always the option of a self induced coma...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

Just do it. (Nike)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Some of that stuff may not seem terribly important and you're just doing it because it's expected of you. But sometime you may have to do something that stresses you out that really is important.

These things are training for that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Quit. Everything that stresses you out. If that means work, quit. If that means a relationship, get out of it. If that means some form of peer pressure, get rid of those friends. If that means EVERYTHING, quit EVERYTHING. If that means almost everything, hang on a little while longer. You might be in for a good surprise. :m:

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Whats' stressing you out Kenny?

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

no, you wont have to go coma..lessen you WANTto..?
    please see tis---some people may take lomg time to dig this, some never do......:
    YOU HAVE THE POWER OF CHOICE

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Indeed, we are masters of our own universe, sometimes though some of us need a bit of adversity to give us the kick up the backside we need to make take a risk and make a change, otherwise we get complacent and 'safe'.

My greatest advancements only came as result of some drama forcing me to take a risk and make a change.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

well first of all, why do you do the things that you dont like?, and what ar these things,

maybe you dont "have" to do all these things?,

but suffering can teach you things and benefit you. bieng stressed on the other hand, is not needed, you dont need to be stressed that can be controled.the stress comes from inside of you, if you dont channel your emotions correctly they can build up subconsciously, and put weight on your shoulders, but it dosent have to be this way,

if you want help on all of this i will help you, just ask and tell me whats wrong,

peace.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Was this serious or must I read it with sarcasm?

13. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Waaaaaaa!

Stop whining. Every decision you make is your own.

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

The problem is that we are raised in childhood (most of us anyway) to conform to what societies 'norms' are and behave in a way expected of us. This may include not moving around too much in career or home, and these restrictions form invisible chains that bind us, only the strong willed or 'careless' can easily set themselves free.

When I tell people how many times I have moved residence or career, they think I am 'odd' and can't understand it, but I am just enjoying the variety that life has to offer and going where the mood takes me. Now I have a family I have to be more focused and settled, but at least I experienced some life before I settled, but for some settled is the desired state.

Different horses for diffrent courses.

If you are stressed in your job, do something to change it. Empower yourself.

15. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

every one does get used to it you lazy moron

16. Pi-Sudoku Slightly extreme Registered Senior Member

seconded, you can't live in a bubble

17. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Serious as hell.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Wish I was strong enough to do that. I did it for a while but now I reverted back in the old pattern. I find living here stressful so that I am certainly going to change. But that is not all the time and everywhere...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  19. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I wish I was strong enough too. Some are. Though it's not always about being strong. Perhaps, tired. Or other things. Maybe someday I will be strong enough or tired enough to do it.

20. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Heavy Doses Of Coffee... Can Make Most Things Fun.

-mt