Chosen People = Racist Supremacist Ideology

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Brian Foley, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Jews believe themselves a Chosen People divinely chosen by God and those who are not Jews are Gentiles meaning heathens .
    And God divinely presents real estate to his Chosen People .
    The Chosen People believe a Jewish Messiah will arise in Israel and he will smite Israels Gentile enemies .
    The Jewish Messiah can only be Jewish
    He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel , in the process evicting and oppressing 5 million Palestinians and making their lives a 5th World hell .
    Then the Jewish Messiah will be murdered by the Chosen People themselves.
    The Gentile nations will come against Israel to invade with the sole intention of destroying the Jewish people and the Chosen Peoples God will directly intervene to destroy the Gentile .
    God will then judge the nations depending upon their treatment of the the Chosen People .
    The Jews as the chosen people will then rule the world and we Gentiles will serve the Jews .
    Ant the Gentiles will financially pay for it , of course , the funny thing is we are at the moment paying for Israel , so whats new ?
    And those of us Gentiles who refuse this servitude to the Chosen People will be smitten down and condemned to eternally damnation .
    And seeing we are in the Chosen Peoples eyes guilty for our Fathers sins we will have to bow down at the Chosen Peoples feet apologize and praise them !
    I believe this religion should have these offensive verses removed from their holy books , afterall the Chosen People themselves are succeeding in having this verse removed from Christian books .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Again, Jews are not a race, Foley. One would have thought you'd learned that, at least.

Geoff

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

How can that be "racist" if Judaism is not a race? It is more of a "religious supremacy ideology", which is found in pretty much every religion, as usually people of one faith think that thier beliefs are right and another's is not. It's not really an uncommon or unique phenomenon among religions.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

What of the 12 tribes of Israel, and their descendants?

I was under the impression that only a person with a Jewish mother can be real Jewish. I know there are some Jewish sects who allow others to convert, but I thought the majority of Jews believe in Jews by ancestry.

If Jews aren't a race, then what are people of Jewish ancestry(from Judah, son of Israel, son of Isaac, son of Abraham) classified as?

Peace.

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

You realize the whole "son of abraham, 12 tribes" thing is religous bullcrap, just like the flood and jesus, right?
    Since that is nothing but religous bullcrap, there is no real Jewish race. There are middle-easter people who are of the Jewish religion, but there isn't a jewish ethnic group.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

This argument has been dealt with already.

It's strange - when you post hatred of Jews, you claim they're not a race, so you can't be accused of racism. Then you claim they are a race, so you can accuse them of racism. Make up your mind.

Geoff

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"Race" is usually defined as peoples who belong to the same genetic stock, however in biology it can also be defined as a taxonomic group isolated geographically as a division within a species.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, it's true that's a use for the term.

So, then, can anti-Jewishness be considered racism, Diamond?

Geoff

12. the KKK isnt a race unto themselves, but they are still racists. what foley is saying is that he thinks the Jews are racists because they believe that they are chosen to the exclusion of all others and that they believe they are a race of chosen people. whether this is true by scientific standards or not is beside the point. Hitler believed his aryan race to be supreme in the same way that foley is describing, but the aryans technically aren't a race either. we all know what happened there.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

And here you construct a thread claiming that in fact Jews are a race !
    Strange to say but on mountain hares thraed you argued they were a race .
    Of course when it suits you they are a race and when it suits the argument like here the Jews become a religion .

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Hmmm...

A Jew would be that group of people claiming to have descended from Jacob, therefore genetic stock would be a primary driver here. As well, Jews can be considered a classification of a similar culture and religion (Old Testament/Talmud) divided within society.

Can Jews therefore be considered a race?

15. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

The Jews see themselves as a race and a chosen people as well . The passages I quoted read like a supremacist utopia ?

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

as one of only 3 jewish people on this forum, i will reinform you for the last time, brian foley:

"chosen people" means that the jews have a greater responsibility toward the rest of humanity, to teach them and to be humanitarian above all other groups of people.

if you persist on spreading lies, i will report you every single time you post, and it wont be long before you are banned, im sure.
    *reports this thread as inappropriate to the religion forum, as it relates to not religion, but racism.*

17. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

You are not Jewish you are a liar , you originally claimed you were a Fundamentalist Christian and then later you claimed you were a Jew , you also told me you were American and here you are claiming that you are in fact a Jewish convert who is Turkish . You are a nut please leave me alone .
    And further more you added me to your ignore list .
    It is fairly obvious you have changed your mind about ignoring me and you have gone back to harassing me at every opportunity , and by threatening to report every single one of my posts is evidence of your intention of deliberate harassment .

18. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i am american with turkish heritage.

i was a fundamentalist christian when i was a teenager. you forgot to accuse me of being mormon, which i never claimed but you constantly insist on.

i am a jewish convert. we are called "noahide" jews. look it up, you australian bigot.
    while you are at it, why dont you learn to speak english properly, racist fuck? im fucking tired of you sullying the intelligent content on this forum.

i am openly calling for brian foley to be banned.

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Mountainhare's thread was a while ago. I have since changed my opinion to the one you see today. You see, unlike stubborn antisemites like you, I can see other viewpoints, and think logically, and change my opinions.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  20. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

No it was 2 months ago , and you have just been caught out on contradicting yourself .

21. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Yeah suuuuuuuure , and Im Menachim Begins and Golda Meir’s lovechild .
    This is rich , grammar advice from a poster who hasn’t have you heard of capital letters .
    Yeah close you’re eyes and a make a wish , wanker

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You utter, utter idiot.

I argued that there was no genetic differentiation between Jewish people - Occidental or Ashkenazim - and Palestinians, and that, in fact, they were not a "race" according to your and hare's definition. That was the entire crux of the argument. Trust you not to understand it, or to lie about your point.

Your real point of course, is that they're a race when it suits you; when you can accuse them of racism, for instance.

Is your hood on too tight?

Ignorant, ignorant arse.

Geoff

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I really hate to re-post on the same thing but I have to know.

Come on, now: are you really that ignorant about the thread, or are you deliberately misrepresenting me? Come on, for the love of Western civilization, let it be the second thing.

Geoff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.