actor Charlie Sheen questions '9/11'

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duendy Registered Senior Member

The actorCharlie Sheen is openly questioning 9/11. i admire him for it.
    just found out at www.propagandamatrix that despite his public voice about this, it is not getting media coverage.

i personally just telephoned my paper and inquired bout this. The newsdesk immediately siad 'Oh, Charlie Sheen , yes, it's all over the Internet. we have had quite a few emails about this'
    i then asked i they had any intention ofputting up a story about what he said. He said he wasn't sure, but i urged him to, and he said OK..

So i am encouragfing anyone reading this to also email or phone your media outlets and do same....IF you feel to of course

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

Oh wow, a Hollywood actor doubts 9/11! They are well known for their sane, grounded beliefs, actors, aren't they? I mean, they aren't religious cooks, drunks, and drug addicts, any of them, are they?

All this means is that Charlie Sheen is an asshole, not that anything other than reported happened on 9/11.

When you say 'your paper' do you mean the local rag, or a national? I doubt either give a rats ass, but I'm mildly curious.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Now, if it was Tom Cruise....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhhh phlo phlo...if ONLY you could be as courteous, and intelligent as when answering queries about comps...Oh well.

actually Charlie has mo guts in his twinkie than you seem to have. cant you even give him THAT creidit???

and you seem to imagine its only the --what actors...riff raff? --god that's n old fashioned prjudice lad!--who are speaking out against offical lies about 9/11?...hah.
    not so

here's a few tat might--i ant holdin my breath--impress your need for prestige and qualifications when repspecting what someone communicaes:

Steven E.Jones (physics professor, Brigham Young University "according to Jones, his scientific peers hafe been very sympathetic to his research and have agreed with his conclusions" he aid: ".....molten metal found in the basment of te WTC suggest that te commonly used explosive thermite may be responsible for te collapse...The molten metal was found five days after the collapse".

Ray McGovern (former presidential advisor and CIA analyst believes it was an inside job.

Paul Craig Roberts (the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of te US TreasuryP "[he] questions why it is largely accepted that the Bush administration lied about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and yet many believe they told truth about 9/11"

also checkout 'Scholars for 9/11 Truth'

Andreas Von Buelow (former German Defense MInsiter) who has said: We are lookihg at world fascism here and a powerful military industrial complex institution engineering terror attacks to scare us into submission"

David Shayler (former M15 officer) "Shayley said his suspicions were first aroused abouy 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China"

Michael Meacher (former Blair Cabiinet member)

Morgan Reynolds former Chief Economist for the Dept. of Labor during G.W. Bush's first term) he asserts "that te evidence points to the government running the entire operation'

al of this can be read morein-depth at link i gave and open up under lefthand column 'latest updates' 'Mainstream blackout' and read that andopen its link 'Get the Story' where ytou will find more about the people i havementioned. and an in-depth interview with Andreas Von Buelow

OK, phlo. what is it you arechallenging here?

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

so thatsw it is it. not any interest in this. but more concern with who hates of loves dogs and cats...??

is this apathy? are you all mind-battered about this, so are prepared to just sit back whilst the powers shit all over you?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's just stupid.

While the investigation into 9.11 may have been incomplete, I don't think anything like a "controllled demolition" would be revealed in a thousand years of investigations.

11. Carcano Valued Senior Member

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

have you even botered to look at that link i gave? which includes a physics professor who claims even his peers agree with his assertion that it WAS a controlled demolition. where's he gone wrog. let me know andi promise i will make an effort to contact him with your refutations

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

14. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

It must be incredibly sad to be you. I wonder what it’s like to live your life believing that everything is a conspiracy. The negativity must be overwhelming. It must be horrible that (in your warped mind) everyone in authority is lying to you and deceiving you and that no one in the government, no one in the military, no one in the medical profession, no one in industry, no one in academia and no one in the mainstream press can be trusted.

Surely you must want to kill yourself?

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't think the approach is scientifically sound. If you look for a controlled demolition, you may find a few facts to support it, but this could be ruled out fairly easily, there are chemical tests for explosives. They have formed a hypothesis, which is only a first step. Before they waste public money and the time of elected officials, they need better supporting evidence. Having a spokesmodel is not enough. Does Sheen have a movie coming out soon? I smell a conspiracy, but it involves publicists, not terrorists.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I heard that they drilled holes into the structure of the WTC and filled them with grey aliens. Then they put green aliens in the autopilot of some airplanes. Everybody knows that green aliens are naturally attracted to grey aliens (1) and the government merely placed dummies on the airplanes and put the planes on autopilot by remote signal. This signal was intercepted by a radio amateur in Botswana (2). Not to mention the fact that a blind person was healed miraculously when debris of a green alien fell on his eyes during the 9/11 crash when he was walking underneath the crash site (3). All together this data cannot be denied by any skeptic. Not even hercules Rockenfeller. Not even myself.

1. Steedman and Gurglemeier, Alien Biology, Behaviour And Ecology, 1989 vol 56, p2333-2377.
    2. Ulabula, Radio Amateurs Weekly 2001, december volume, p4
    3. Fullenbaus, Janssens, Erlemeyer and Koff. Medical principles and practices, 2002 vol 5, p 45-47.

17. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Well, since sheen played "topper harley" in the movie with the highest kill count ever (can't remember the name of it at the moment), his skill and analysis in demolition are unquestionable.

It's fine for him to question it, but really... I think it's a little irresponsible for him, lacking any real knowledge of materials and structural design (I assume, perhaps incorrectly that he's no engineer) to effectively campaign for the conspiratorial camp.

But it is envogue, so what do I expect?

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have one big question
    why was there no remains of the flight that hit the pentagon?
    no seats, no luggage, no landing gear, no engines
    this is the only part of the entire day of 9/11 that i cannot resolve

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You think they produced a visual trick when thousands of people saw a plane cashing into the tower...a trick that could be reproduced on independent cameras?

20. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

What if it was a controlled demolition, plotted and carried out by Al-Queda to make sure the sky scrapers would fall when the planes hit. After all it would be terribly embarassing to make an attack that did squat for damage.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What makes you think there wasn't any?

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

i wan to try and keep tis thread on track, and notlittered with evasive, emptheaded reactions. so i am not gonna directly repond to silly gesture posts that really are empty ad defensive against....really investigating what happened.

NOw, i realize that some of you , SEEM to not be aware of te actual artile i am referring to which mentions te respcted members of the community whic ALSo believe that the official story is a lie

I am workin from a very limited system. so i cant cut and paste pagges to here, nor offer direct URLS to page. so i need someone who can do tis for me? anyone offering?

just to ay to Spidergoat. what do you mean tat there hAS BEEN NO SCIENTIFC INQUIRY REGARDINg the probability that it was a demolition job? i hafe already told you about te physics professor who has detailed it probably is and his peers agree....? so please explain

Also to teposter who believes it was the 'terrorsts' who could hav planed bombs in WTC. what---so professionally for two of the larges buildings..? and WHY would the do tat. surely toppling building would cause MORE death? actually this is what professor Steven E.Jones says too

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

i am not talking about the twin towers
    i am talking about the pentagon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.