Americas Iranian ruse collapses

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Watch for the U.N. to once again become irrelevant like it did before when America could not get its way over Iraq .Then observe another unprovoked pre-emptive strike against another Middle Eastern country.

It's just a question of time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It would be provoked, but we largely provoked it. It's mainly a distraction from Bush's unpopularity, and would be a huge mistake. They were heading to a free democracy, but slowly, until we declared them part of an axis of evil.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually this time i dont think the brits would surport them. Would love to see bush out on his own this time

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

The plan is to prevent any sort of democarcy taking root in Iran , when true democracy takes root as is now the case in Venezuela it mean a re-distribution of the wealth . That is a cardinal sin in capitalist pigfest mentality .
    I dont think Britain has been the useful tool America thought they would be . France on thye other hand led a political charge against this war that America expected Britain would do , as we know Britain failed miserably as a drummer boy .
    This was from 3 hours ago .
    According to this Iran has always been the target .

8. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually i think you are slightly mixed up. The plan to stop true democracy is Iranian in nature, for much the same reasons. The jackholes in charge don't want to give up their money and power.

9. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I think you are extremely mixed up , you see if you knew Iranian history you would know abot the democracy that thrived in Iran under Mohammed Mossadegh .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yes this man defied the west and brought in Western democracy , a freedom which empowered the Iranian people to take control of their oil wealth . Then America overthrew him and installed the anti-democratic Shah of Iran .

10. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually, I for one do not believe propaganda. Especially such poorly constructed lies as yours. If your guy was so good why didn't the people just overthrow the Shah? Hmmmm. You can try the usual lines but you and I both know they are just lines. Mohammed Mossadegh was no better than the current Shah and in some ways was worse. Of course id the Iranian people do not tell their leaders to stand down soon, this crisis the Shah is cuasing will make any type of discussion about Iran pointless. Unless it falls under what to do with glowing land.

11. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

If your guy was so good why didn't the people just overthrow the Shah? Hmmmm.

Err they did.

Mohammed Mossadegh was no better than the current Shah

Current Shah?

What year is this?
    I'm confused.

Dee Cee

12. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Whatever .
    After reading your poor historically constructed answer any discussion about Iran with you would be pointless .
    Please put me on your ignore list .

14. Nine 9 Registered Senior Member

TW Scot Brian Foley is right about DR Mosadegs government in the 50s you dont need to belive his word for it just go to the CIA site and look for operation AJAX and you can see for yourself.
    But you need to actually care about the truth first...