When the Samurai realizes...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Solve et Coagula, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Solve et Coagula Banned Banned

When the Samurai realizes that he cannot win the battle on the physical plane, he changes to a higher plane, the spiritual realm of thoughts and feelings, inside and outside... in the Name of Love, Wisdom and Truth...

Best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
    Roger

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Solve et Coagula Banned Banned

...the moment the Samurai wins in the spiritual realm of thoughts and feelings in the Name of Love, Wisdom and Truth, he wins on the physical plane too...

Best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
    Roger

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

When the samurai, after having killed his family so as not to have any distractions or ways to leverage him, realizes he cannot win the battle on the physical plane, will simply plunge in with suicidal fury and be killed.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

when the samurai realizes this thread is stupid, he will not post here.

8. Solve et Coagula Banned Banned

From the movie "Hero":

King of Qin: I have just come to a realization! This scroll by Broken Sword contains no secrets of his swordsmanship. What this reveals is his highest ideal.

In the first state, man and sword become one and each other. Here, even a blade of grass can be used as a lethal weapon.

In the next stage, the sword resides not in the hand but in the heart. Even without a weapon, the warrior can slay his enemy from a hundred paces.

But the ultimate ideal is when the sword disappears altogether. The warrior embraces all around him.

The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

9. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Cool! Not sure the point of all this.

10. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

I thought the world was sane until I read this forum.

11. OliverJ Banned Banned

No way a balde of grass is killin me. Sorry Jet.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no read it again, and dont think logical for a second,

peace.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

kind of a personal attack on the samurai isnt it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

even if you was only joking i just wanted to point out a few thinks about the samurai warriors,

they didnt kill there family they honor there family much, they lived as if they were dead the bushido way,

they did not ever kill themselves if they thought they would lose a fight, a samurai would fight any amount of enemy by himself untill he was completely dead from this world, he would only use the tanto blade to kill himself if he were captured and was about to be tortured and may reveal samurai secrets or locations of warlords of high people, it was for honour. they would not kill themselves in the face of defeat, they would fight untill they were slain,

samurai and ninja alike are usually wrongly spoke about and made fun of, and i respect the samurai, they were different from you but they deserve respect, i think.

peace.