gaps and gods

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by genep, Mar 2, 2006.

1. genep Guest

Physic’s quantum-gap is beyond understanding. And yet without it we would not have any atoms and their periodic-table. And without the periodic-table we would not have any order or disorder to the universe because we would have no universe.

So too with the gap (universe-vanishing, UV-gap) between thoughts. Like physics’ quantum-gap the UV-gap between thoughts is utterly beyond understanding and yet without it we would have no thoughts like physics and universe, and understand.

And if physics has any gods it is this quantum-gap that gives us all the order and disorder to the universe. But the UV-gap between thoughts tells us that no god can hide in the gap between thoughts because god is a thought.

And so the UV-gap, which is the same as physics’ quantum-gap, cannot hide gods, nor doers or thinkers between thoughts. This is because gods, thinkers and doers are just thoughts that can no more exist (in the UV-gap) between thoughts than can physics waves-particles, and gods, exist in quantum-gaps.

-- and this is the Supreme Truth because there are no doers or thinkers, not even gods, that can agree with or disagree with the UV-gap that is Heaven it-SELF.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CANGAS Registered Senior Member

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this an inscrutability rating of 10.00.

Is there a quantum-gap to English dictionary? I mean, of course, one written in English?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lagoa89 Registered Member

Thank god (or thank gap), I thought my education had failed me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

Quantum-Gap? Don't they sell clothes?

8. lagoa89 Registered Member

You won't know unless you enter the store...

9. Lerxst I love Natalie Portman Registered Senior Member

And at the Quantum Gap they sell these slacks.

10. lagoa89 Registered Member

hee hee. does this guy do follow up posts?

11. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Bellasario’s "Quantum Leap" is beyond understanding. And yet without it we would not have any "Oh, Boy!" quips or Enterprise's Cpt. Jonathan Archer. And without Enterprise's Cpt. Jonathan Archer we would not have any order or disorder to the universe because we would have no universe.

So too with the gap (series-vanishing, SV-gap) between episodes. Like Bellasario’s "Quantum Leap" the SV-gap between episodes is utterly beyond understanding and yet without it we would have no episodes, or universe, and understand.

And if TV has any gods it is this "Quantum Leap" that gives us all the order and disorder to the universe. But the SV-gap between episodes tells us that AL can't hide in the gap between episodes because AL is a Hologram.

And so the SV-gap, which is the same as Bellasario’s "Quantum Leap", cannot hide AL, nor Ziggy or Sam between episodes. This is because AL, Sam and Ziggy are just in episodes that can no more exist (in the SV-gap) between episodes than can Appollo, or Starbuck, exist in "Quantum Leap".

-- and this is the Supreme Truth because there are no Ziggys or Sams, not even ALs, that can agree with or disagree with the SV-gap that is TV-Hell it-SELF.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Lerxst I love Natalie Portman Registered Senior Member

I'm somehow reminded of the old "obfuscating C" contests.

13. genep Guest

everything there is to know about physics' quantum-gap is convered in the physics-math section: the quantum gap -- the limit to abstract thinking