Jingle in the jungle

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Cyperium, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Jingle saw nothing but trees in the jungle, but a jungle friend told him that there is much more, they walked together, not hand in hand, but in a way they walked as though they had much more meaning than the ordinary trees around them, a flashing light came down seemingly from nothing, but a close watch would tell them that the sun was reflected in a water drop flying through the air, giving rise to a rainbow to fast to see, but to real to ignore. They bumped into a rock on the ground, but they quickly of fear of wolfs got up again put away the dust on their bones. An eagle flying on top of them higher in the sky they knew so well but had never been, so vast amount of sky... They could never have guessed it, but it would fall down on them, as if struck by a giant sword the sky was ripped and clouds shrouded over them and the sky fell, it fell over them but was quickly restored by the end of the next raindrop. Touch, cold, sweeping on his cheek the drop fell to the ground. They walked on, the sky was lighter now, cleansed somehow. He took a breath, cold air filling the lungs. Oh, you wanted me to see that there is more? But anything I find is still not doing me anything, is there really any meaning to this world? The friend looked at him and said, no not really, the meaning is not in this world, you have to find your own meaning, only we can find it. You have allready found it, you just don't realise it. But is there any meaning to me? He was patient with Jingle, and you could see it in his face, he laid a hand on the shoulder, looked deep in his eyes, a while went on, and he said, come let's go this way. They walked and Jingle had to ask for his home, he didn't think he would find his way back. The friend said that he had no home, he never had. They continued to walk. Someone had laid a trap on the ground, Jingle barely escapes it, save me he shouted, his friend released him from the trap and said that he should be more careful not to step into those traps again. Jingle defended himself and said that he didn't know that it was a trap, his friend looked at him, he said that it was time for a rest and that he would stay up to keep the fire burning so that no wolf would hurt them. You rest, he said.

The next morning was so bright it could have melted his eyes, but still so beutiful it could have made him fly. Still...the moments of yesterday made him tremble. Where will this lead to he asked. We will see when we get there, his friend replied. Jingle thought he had seen it all, and thought that it was all there were to see. No matter he thought, whatever I will see, I am tired of seeing. How would he ever solve that for me...and would... wait... I wait until I ask him. He was eager to ask him about his new dilemma. But he didn't get a chance, he was gone. Left him there with the fire burning, he thought with a peculiar hope in the voice. What does this mean? This fire marked the beginning of his time. Around this fire I will stay. But it isn't enough he thought. I will need company. The words of his friend stayed with him, he seems so wise he thought. As he walked alone, gathering wood for the fire he heard a noise, someone there? He wondered, is there somebody there? Someone to the likeness of me. Someone who would fulfill the strange new needs that came. Did it come with the question? Do I get all I need? I'm tired now, what would I say to someone to the likeness of me, I was first, what can we ever have in common? A cry, not loud, nearly a whisper, can you hear my thoughts he thought. Or are you lonely as me?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Brokeback Mountain....the untold story.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.