2 Slaughtered/mutilated Deer.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Sci-Phenomena, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Ok, so my friends and I were hiking in our mountains yesterday and we came upon an odd site of a dead deer. The rib cage was all that was left, it still had small bits of red meat hanging off of the rib cage here and there. The meat was bright red and so I assume it was quite fresh. But the oddest part of this is that the only remains of deer left was the rib cage with very small amount of red meat and a whole ton of hair surrounding the site, but there was no traces of deer hide or flesh anywhere. There were no flies, there was no smell, so I am definitely assuming it was recent.

The reason I put this in the Pseudoscience area is because it was a very odd site to see.

Wild animals, poachers, or UFOs? Heh heh, who knows.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

one word: bear

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lil Light Foot Just a fuzzy lil Fyre ball. Registered Senior Member

I'd have to agree with dragon, that sounds like a beer did that to me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

yeah beer does that to people, I agree to you Lil light foot, ppl get all wild from drinking beer...jump on deer...tear it apart...and consume it while the deer is alive,.

8. Lil Light Foot Just a fuzzy lil Fyre ball. Registered Senior Member

oops, typo, lol
    I meant bear damnit!

9. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

or coyotes. I have a book that has a picture of a deer carcase killed by coyotes, and it looks exactly as you described it.

10. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

How can you possibly think there are plausible, rational, sensible, perfectly normal explanation for this?

It was certainly zombie reptile Hitler coming back from his moonbase with the Grays using cold fusion neutron bombs, and it was covered up by the CIA and also the Illuminati have brainwashed you to think that it was not so and that heterosexuality is perfectly normal.

Yeah

11. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

good one commie =]

12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh shit, ZRH is back? Spymoose better hide ore he's next!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Excuse me, I have better things to do. You see, I'm IN the mutilation business...

14. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

ZRH? Zurich International Airport?

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Zombie Reptile Hitler silly

16. Roman Banned Banned

Sounds like a werewolf kill to me. As some of you may now, I've recently become a lycan. While deer don't match a person for flavor, they're better than nothing, and hunting with the pack is way fun.

Anyway, when we run down deer, we usually flank them, then run in and pull them down by the legs. One or two of us will pull out the throat and gut, and all the fur gets torn off in an orgy of arterial gore. It's pretty sweet. After we have our fill, we usually will carry off pieces we want to cook up for later. The best parts are consumed right off the carcass, but the better tidbits that we don't have room for we save for later. All the leftover stuff's no good, so we just leave it other animals to pick at.

17. Lil Light Foot Just a fuzzy lil Fyre ball. Registered Senior Member

I persume that was supposed to be a smart ass take on how a real wolf would take down a deer.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Doesn't seem that odd. It's probably too cold for flies.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Well, no. That's how us werewolves take down deer. We're bigger and stronger than normal wolves, so we can toy with the animal a little more and don't have to nip at it so much. I've run with wolves a few times, and they're far more cautious than my werewolf brethren.

Oh, and I don't know of wolves carrying their kill off with them, except in their stomachs. We just like to take pieces back to eat after we transform back. Nice to have some fresh meat, you know?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Perhaps hunters took the hide and some meat, and animals ate the rest.

21. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Ah, of course

22. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Im gonna go with the Zombie Reptile Hitler theory. Im going back up there today, I will get some pictures and we can all laugh at the unfortunate-carcass-photos.... haha

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  23. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

take a metal detector and a geiger counter to pre-empt the woo woos.