Biting off more than they can chew?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by moementum7, Feb 25, 2006.

1. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Interesting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

There is something that always bothers me with Childrens accounts of anything, the potential that they have been frauded for a more devious and darker purpose. For instance it's noted that in certain cultures there are cult groups that attempt to get hold of young children to carry out sacrificial practices, and obviously to lure them away they might use all manner of methods. Perhaps even their practice might require wearing certain ceremonial face masks.

The other concern is the relevent Paedophilia rings that exist in the world, and how they could inflitrate government "classified" systems and use them for their own dark practices. Afterall when I was a kid I was told never to talk to strangers, the question is does a child relate a stranger to Aliens, Clowns or other potential masks that someone might use to get them to come away quietly.

Another point is, if you see someone walking away with an Alien, you call it a UFO abduction not a Child abduction for any of the portraid acts above and where does the questioning start on a missing persons report if all the witnesses suggest they saw an alien.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

Yeah, we shall see. My first impression is that she's spent far too much time watching the TV series "4400."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Wow, and she's claiming the whole range. Psi, 'God', sci-fi dimensions, 'spirit', 'Star Child', 'Indigo Child', 'higher level', etc.

9. Agitprop Registered Senior Member

Interesting Stryder, The psychologist claims that abductions are all about spiritual awakenings. If it has anything to do with spiritual awakenings, I'll put money on the awakening of the spirit of New Age fascism. Ufo phenomena seems to be strongly correlated with covert fascism, which has moved out of the shadows in the last few years. In a world where everyone can create their own reality, where they "choose" their plights, along come the space bros, whatever and whoever they actually are, to reinforce the idea of a victimless world with a body of "knowledge" that will be accepted as gospel, perhaps quite literally.

Watch the attendant eco-fascism ramp up after that. I'm not talking fuzzy sweet environmentalism, but a kind of mean spirited urge to depopulate based as much on misanthropic ideas and social Darwinism, as concern for environment.