Man caught f---ing a goat, is forced to marry it(^)(^)(^)(^)

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Feb 25, 2006.

?

goat fucking to be made legal

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

Last Updated: Friday, 24 February 2006, 16:40 GMT

E-mail this to a friend Printable version
    Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

A dowry for a goat, is it legal in muslim countries like sudan to marry goats, how about iran & syria & pakistan is it legal there too, no doubt militant sock puppet will be very interested in the legality of all this, gay marriages legal in most civilised countries now, now goat marriages, is this a islamic thing or will it catch on in the western world.

How about equal rights too, will we see the first goat presidents in the middle east, will we see a new species, a goatman being born, i think this is all a very good idea, i always found goats friendly with all races including jews, maybe we should be dropping goats on the middle east, instead of bombs.

I have always wondered why muslims have goatee beards, could it be to attract female or male goats.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

no, not really.. that message came from my past self when I was 7 years old.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i wonder if he has his goat stump trained.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. River Ape Valued Senior Member

The above piece turns up here and there on the net, but I am not sure who originated it, or of its antiquity. (The antiquity of the quotation, I mean. I am sure goat-fucking itself goes back to the dawn of civilisation . . . and indeed earlier.)

BTW, isn't there a well-endowed male in the close vicinity of a goat somewhere in the marginalia of the Bayeux Tapestry?

8. Dil_420 Banned Banned

is that ur father fucking that goat??

ohh sorry ....U DON`T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF UR FATHER! UR MOM FUCKED SO MANY THAT SHE DON`T EVEN REMENBER THE LAST MAN SHE FUCKED !!

HARAMI!!!!!!!!!!

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Dil
    You are a muslim, and i seem to have offended you with this cartoon of bin laden fucking a goat, i do apologise, i forgot how muslims are so easily offended by cartoons, i have just bought a teashirt in thailand with the prophet mohammed on it with a stick of dynamite sticking out of his rag head, what would you advise being a muslim, do you think i should wear it, especially when there have been over 1000 murdered by muslims in thailand this year, even though they only make up 2% of the population, will the muslims in thailand behead me, or will they see the joke, can you see my dillema dil......

P>S> dil, the prime minister in thailand is calling a election only 1 year into a 4 year term, one of the reasons is apart from corruption is the problems with the muslims, thai people feel dropping 55 million paper peace planes is not the way to deal with these people, whats your advice 55 million dummies to suck on, or 55million prophet mohammed cartoon teashirts.

This is my shirt dil beutiful is it not, i think it captures mohammed in his peace speach on the mount of olives, or was it the mount of dynamite sticks.

www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=586

www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=585

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
  10. leopold Valued Senior Member

oh jesus, another frikken terrorist in the making
    you probably would like to bomb american embassies for danish cartooons too.
    don't you get it? allah sucks, god sucks, buddha sucks, RELIGION SUCKS

11. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

LYAR UR JEW BASTARD UR TIMES WIL CUM ZIONIST SCUM!!

12. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

lol, oh jesus? how ironic.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

what took you so long in getting here?
    uh oh, i feel a joke coming on

14. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I was just wondering,... will he be allowed to marry more than one goat?

And does anyone know the requirements for immigration to the sudan??

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well militant sock puppet, as i am sure you know there are no real limits for having muslim wives, though more than 7 is considered greedy, as for sheep or goats i figure the life span of a goat is 6 times less than a woman, so 60 goat wives would be accepted i believe, only under strict islamic laws of course,

and i am sure you are aware militant sock puppet, if you do take your wife goat out in public she or he must wear there burqa to cover that sexy goats ass, and its succulent multiple tits full of healthy goats milk.

As for the requirements for immigration to the sudan, you need a washing dish cloth, just wrap it round your head, you have to lose any sense of humour you have, and learn to be very serious, about any issues including cartoons.

You need to stock up on american & danish flags, so you can burn them once in sudan, you need to forget about working there, and concentrate on being part of rent-a-mob, which will be your fulltime job there, basically your days will be spent finding out where the morning, afternoon, & evening protests against the west are being held, then grow your goatee beard, jump up and down, and burn anything western looking.

Being a european i have no doubt your talents will be welcome there, as you know the design of many european flags, thus improving the quality and authenticity of our flags, and you will be able to point out european embassies to them, and tell them of the subtle difference between a swedish embassy, and a danish one.

I truly hope you enjoy your stay in Sudan, send us all a postcard, and some goats milk, and goats cum if thats possible.

16. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.