Thread: Why are women inferior?

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    You can only say "it's cultural" so many times.
    Funny, that's not what I'm saying.

  2. #162
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Man, that loooooooong post was totally uncalled for!

    Who is going to read all that! Couldn't you just give us a zest?

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha1
    Man, that loooooooong post was totally uncalled for!

    Who is going to read all that! Couldn't you just give us a zest?
    Okay, here’s the “zest”:

    You are a faggot, in every sense of the word, who was once made to feel ashamed for his attraction to men.
    You must of lead a double-life, for a period, pretending you are heterosexual when you were not. This birthed your belief that others must be doing the exact same thing and your mind invented the heterosexual conspiracy.

    You, subsequently, devised a clever reinterpretation of reality, by which you became normal and you projected your earlier discomfort and shame and sense of exclusion upon those, you felt, made you suffer for what you are.
    You could not deny being attracted to men….but neither could you let go of your masculine identity, with which you had grown attached to.

    You were forced into a choice.

    In your desperation to save your own dignity and sense of maleness, you searched through publications that could be interpreted in the ways where you became ‘masculine’ and every one else, gay – victims of a heterosexual conspiring establishment – meant to divert males from their ‘real’ sexual needs.
    Sexual needs you expereinced in yourself and so desperately wanted others to be experiencing.
    As a result you saw every male gesture, every behaviour hinting at homosexuality as proof of a secret attraction; a secret attraction you felt in yourself and so you concluded all others shared.

    You then reinvented masculinity into that which is homosexual (attracted to its own sex), turning definitions onto their heads to fit your desired conclusions, and devised a way to separate between empirical observation and your needed reality, by creating the concept of ‘social masculinity’ – a façade that was supposed to hide your desired conclusion, that most men were suppressing their “natural” sexual desire for other men, and would explain why observation didn't support your needed conclusions.

    But you still could not justify your claims, because sex is so obviously a procreative method and genders exist for attracting each other into copulation.
    Also science contradicted your suppositions.

    So you claimed Darwin was outdated and all science driven by a conspiracy, ushering in the age of Buddhist 1ism and you invented the concept of “meaningful existence” to build your desperate edifice upon and claimed that sex existed for …bonding, insinuating that social behavior predates sexual behavior, and not the other way around.

    Then you extrapolated attraction from, seemingly, homosexual behavior in the wild, when they were power/social games and dominance displays and behaviors that could be interpreted and explained in multiple ways.
    A sexual act does not always expose attraction…only need.
    You needed to connect your reality to an ubiquitous one, to save yourself from being a mutation and a genetic freak.

    To accomplish this feat of saving yourself from your own sense of inferiority you had to redefine genders and reinvent sexual utility.
    Last edited by Satyr; 02-13-06 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Shall I go on?

  4. #164
    My God, Buddha1. You of all people, complaining about SPAM?

  5. #165
    had a mod but let him go spidergoat's Avatar
    Posts
    46,450
    The feminization of human society is sorely needed, and will not result in anything like test tube babies or female domination over men. It is in fact how human society thrived without war for more than 1500 years at the end of the Paleolithic and the beginning of agriculture in the Neolithic period.

  6. #166
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr
    Okay, here’s the “zest”.

    You are a faggot who was once made to feel ashamed of his attraction to men.
    He, subsequently, devised a clever reinterpretation of reality, by which he became normal and he projected his earlier discomfort and shame and sense of exclusion upon those, he felt, made him suffer for what he was.
    He could not deny being attracted to men….but neither could he let go of his masculine identity.
    He was forced into a choice.

    In his desperation to save his own dignity and sense of maleness, he searched through publications that could be interpreted in the ways where he became ‘masculine’ and every one else, gay – victims of a heterosexual conspiring establishment – meant to divert males from their ‘real’ sexual needs.

    He then reinvented masculinity into that which is homosexual (attracted to its own sex) and devised a way to separate between observation and his needed reality, by creating the concept of ‘social masculinity’ – a façade that was supposed to hide his desired conclusion that most men were suppressing their “natural” sexual desire for other men.

    But he still could not justify his claims, because sex is so obviously a procreative method and genders exist for attracting each other into copulation. So he claimed Darwin was outdated, ushering in the age of Buddhist 1ism and he invented the concept of “meaningful existence” to build his desperate edifice upon and claimed that sex existed for …bonding, insinuating that social behavior predates sexual behavior.

    To accomplish this feat of saving himself from his own sense of inferiority he had to redefine genders and reinvent sexual utility.
    A faggot is better than a girl with hairy arm.

    The little girl with hairy arms is just off her brains because she's overawed by me!
    Last edited by Buddha1; 02-13-06 at 07:07 PM.

  7. #167
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    My God, Buddha1. You of all people, complaining about SPAM?
    yes. I know what i'm talking about. The girl with hairy arm doesn't.

  8. #168
    Satyr,

    It was Frankl, not Buddha1 who invented the concept of 'meaningful existence.' I suspect Buddha1 used his ideas for convenience.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha1
    The little girl with hairy arms is just off her brains because he's overawed by me!
    You really are disgusted by women aren't you?

  10. #170
    I disagree.

    At least Satyr is willing to admit that his/her argument might be flawed.

  11. #171
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    I disagree.

    At least Satyr is willing to admit that his/her argument might be flawed.
    So am I, if someone is willing to show me how and why I'm wrong!

    In any case since the girl doesn't know what she is talking about, she can't be sure of whether she is right or wrong.

    Does Satyr ever admit her arguments could be wrong? I will doubt it. Frankly, there is no way I'm going to read that big block when I know the writer is pea brained.
    Last edited by Buddha1; 02-13-06 at 07:16 PM.

  12. #172
    funny...buddha1 thinks that calling someone a 'girl' is a major insult. How homofaggot is that?

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    I disagree.

    At least Satyr is willing to admit that his/her argument might be flawed.
    My arguments might be flawed, indeed, but the counterarguments presented fail to even come close to proving them wrong.

    Until someone can offer a reasoned and unemotional counterargument, I will maintain my opinions as being superior.

    It was Frankl, not Buddha1 who invented the concept of 'meaningful existence.' I suspect Buddha1 used his ideas for convenience.
    I haven’t read him.

    He sounds like a moron.

    spuriousmonkey
    funny...buddha1 thinks that calling someone a 'girl' is a major insult. How homofaggot is that?
    It’s because it is an insult that must have hurt him badly in the past.
    He now thinks he knows enough about the deluded ‘heterosexual’ male to believe that this kind of insult is having a profound effect…like his opinions are.


    Buddha1
    A faggot is better than a girl with hairy arm.
    Under the present cultural circumstances, I must agree.

    Be grateful to the system for defending you against hairy armed girly men like me.

    You forgot about my pretty pink dress.

    The little girl with hairy arms is just off her brains because he's overawed by me!
    I sense a need in you to be noticed, to get under people’s skins, and make ones self important.
    This could have been due to your suppressed identity, where you felt invisible and unappreciated fully, as an entire human being - sexuality and all.
    Now you feel an inner faggish glee, every time you believe you’ve made a point or caused someone to pay attention to your stupidity.
    You feel smart because other minds waste their time mocking you.

    You are the best thing that happened to this Forum in a long time.
    Your stupidity has sparked conversation, as every twit with half a brain feels superior enough to you, to risk a comment or to laugh at your expense.
    Then there are the imbeciles like giambatista who become enthralled with your premises, perhaps exposing some hidden attraction to cock-in-ass action.


    spidergoat
    The feminization of human society is sorely needed, and will not result in anything like test tube babies or female domination over men. It is in fact how human society thrived without war for more than 1500 years at the end of the Paleolithic and the beginning of agriculture in the Neolithic period.
    Yes paradise is just around the corner, dear girl.

    Then future man will sit around sipping tea and eating grapes in perfect contentment and peaceful happiness.

    You know what’s ironic?
    When women attempt to prove how intellectually” equal they are to men and prove the exact opposite with every word.
    It’s like a retard crying out:

    “Um smarrth. Me havth brainsss.” As drool soils his chin.
    Last edited by Satyr; 02-13-06 at 07:16 PM.

  14. #174
    So am I, if someone is willing to show me how!
    We have, to your complete, utter denial. Accepting any flaws would result in your house of inflated condoms being blow away.

  15. #175
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    Satyr,

    It was Frankl, not Buddha1 who invented the concept of 'meaningful existence.' I suspect Buddha1 used his ideas for convenience.
    No I didn't! But thanks for telling me.

    I'd like to know more about this Frank guy, and what he said. We need more scientists and philosophers because Darwin and his drab theories are outdated now.

  16. #176
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr
    Buddha1
    Under the present cultural circumstances, I must agree.

    Be grateful to the system for defending you against hairy armed girly men like me.

    You forgot about my pretty pink dress.
    Cultural circumstances? My foot!

    It is because of the cultural circumstances that you can get away with what ever you say.

    I mean were you living in a masculine society --- like the greeks, they'd really give it to you!

    I don't need any system to defend myself......I can beat the shit out of hairy armed girls if I want to!

    Only, I think its just a girly thing to be nagging, and they should just be ignored.

  17. #177
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    We have, to your complete, utter denial. Accepting any flaws would result in your house of inflated condoms being blow away.
    Like perhaps you can give me one single example where I was proved wrong, and I didn't accept it?

  18. #178
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by spuriousmonkey
    funny...buddha1 thinks that calling someone a 'girl' is a major insult. How homofaggot is that?
    Well I guess for true heterosexuals that will not be an insult! That is so typical of heterosexuals.

    Just confirms my point that true heterosexuals feel like women --- in fact they feel honoured to be called a woman! But it also confirms that they are indeed a rarity! That the real straight population is not made up of heterosexual men.

    For the real straight men it is an insult......if only because of social masculinity pressures. But what would spuriousmonkey and Satyr know of such pressures. You have to be a man to relate with or understand with the pressures of men.

    Do you know of other groups which do not relate with the pressures of men, and don't consider the word 'transvestite' or 'girl' and insult?

    It is:

    (a) women,

    (b) homosexuals.
    Last edited by Buddha1; 02-13-06 at 07:55 PM.

  19. #179

  20. #180
    Four Buddha1 posts in a row. I think this is destined to morph into a thread about homosexuality.

    I'd like to know more about this Frank guy, and what he said. We need more scientists and philosophers because Darwin and his drab theories are outdated now.
    His name is Frankl, not Frank. And we are just beginning to understand the depths of Darwins theory.

    Like perhaps you can give me one single example where I was proved wrong, and I didn't accept it?
    There are countless examples. Spuriousmonkey corrected you a zillion times. He has a phd in bio, you know?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •