Thread: Why are women inferior?

  1. #121
    iam, i can't believe that you are still posting your 93 % non-sence. Perhaps one is superior to the other, how do you know? Besides the point, the only advantage that man has over woman is not soley physical strength? How do I know, you twit? Man and women are different, as far as goes the different societys, man and women still have differing abilities there, too. You are advoiding the jist of it. You are only taking up for your weakness, as i see it. And most of the time you answer your questions for yourself, waiting for someone to reply. You sound like a woman to me, but that's just my opinion now ain't it

  2. #122
    Bells, you are talking just as much nonsence. You seem to be a woman too, now, it isn't like i can't be sure, there are a lot of crazy men too. But what you said, I don't see one new thing in it. I honestly don't. Obviously you haven't met too many intellectual male psychologists/philosophers in your time, and you think society is such? Yeah, society is such, and there are far more idiot women.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bells
    You just lost the 'debate' when you lowered yourself to such an extent that referring to her as 'moron' and 'idiot' became the crux of your argument.

    Did it make you feel superior? Did it make you feel like a "man"? Did you thump your chest and pant at yourself in the mirror before posting?

    U da man!
    That's actually mockery. Did you notice how iam pretty much repeated "you dummy, you're wrong shut up" over and over? Yep yep, "You stupid moron!" is definitely such a weak insult that Satry really couldn't have meant it in anything BUT mockery.
    *shrugs*

    Quote Originally Posted by iam
    Men and women are not superior to eachother. They both have strengths and weaknesses but in differing areas.
    Then how is that a man's differences leads him to be superior to a woman's?

    Quote Originally Posted by iam
    Men could not hack it in a matriarchal framework.
    Any proof of that, or is this of those "if I say it's so, it's so" sort of things?

    Quote Originally Posted by iam
    The only advantage men have over women is physical strength. We live in a physical existence. That is the only advantage that tips the scales in favor of patriarchy.
    So, if we lived in made up fantasy land, we'd all be equal. I thought you were giving a lesson in reality?

    And if women are so goddamn clever, how come we're in a patriarchy in the first place? A patriarchy sort of proves the superiority of men, as we have subjugated your kind.

  4. #124
    Go ROMAN!! hehe. Woman have a really nice side to them, THAT IS, when they join their CART! I think women in this discussion will only make it fall. But i'm stupid
    Roman a nice touch, you are one worthy of idolism yourself

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Bells
    Jaybee from his cast


    Good grief. If you are trying to portray yourself as a man who deems women to be inferior, you really should not use the God argument. I mean honestly! What kind of twit comes up with your kind of nonsense. You really see women as being inferior to yourself? You really think it is the man who gets things done? Right! And then you turn to the great father and male figure in the sky as a means to back up your argument? How.. pathetic.. And how.. typical..

    I know it is your instinct to attempt to portray yourself as being strong and virile, when it is obvious that you are in fact, redundant. But there was no need to resort to what can only be classified as a Republican and 'Bush' tactic of attempting to put God on your side.


    And sadly for you, women will still be above you in every sense of the word.

    So what is the very 'nature' of women? Are we meant to be weak, submissive, dumb, sluts, believe in a higher power, etc? Is that our very nature? Hmm, there's only one person I'm seeing here with those attributes and I won't hurt your feelings by naming that individual.

    You see men who are masculine, with their hands down people's pipes and their bum cracks hanging out as being the real men and yet you also see men who work in commerce (LOL.. since most of them are more effeminate than masculine) as being real men also. They get things done right?

    While the woman (or the man who works in commerce who gets his nails done at the nail technician.. as a solicitor I have yet to meet one single male solicitor who does not get his nails done.. which kind of says a lot) who owns the house pays the man to fix her toilet and clear the drains?

    Now, I wonder, which would you rather be? The 'man' who spends his life smelling of.. well.. shit.. Or would you rather be the "woman" who pays him to smell like shit? Would the real man get the job done if there wasn't a "woman" to pay him?

    Bells - do you actually want an answer to that steaming pile of oestregen fuelled SHIT?

    Really, frankly and honestly - you have become, hands down, the WORST kind of cheerleader for your cause - namely, a woman who can string together long, gramatically correct sentances and STILL turn them into a textual dung river with your nonsense. Worse still, you insult ME by expecting me to take that stream of shit seriously.

    I've been polite with you in the past because, before you gave birth, you gave great argument. I logged on to my pc in the evenings looking FORWARD to your return fire. You used to be the biggest gun that the womens' movement had on SF. But oh, how times have 'a' changed. Even fucking IAM is a heavier-duty opponent than you. The oestregen has clearly destroyed whatever right-hemisphere existed of your brain.

    Now....please, Bells, just fuck off. You had your chance. You want equality, good, here it is, in all its glory, I'm swearing at you as I would a man. Now be the equal you strive to be and walk away, WORDLESSLY.

    Jaybee.

  6. #126
    Roman

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    That's actually mockery. Did you notice how iam pretty much repeated "you dummy, you're wrong shut up" over and over? Yep yep, "You stupid moron!" is definitely such a weak insult that Satry really couldn't have meant it in anything BUT mockery.
    *shrugs*
    I am sure mockery will recognise mockery.

    existabrent

    Bells, you are talking just as much nonsence. You seem to be a woman too, now, it isn't like i can't be sure, there are a lot of crazy men too. But what you said, I don't see one new thing in it. I honestly don't. Obviously you haven't met too many intellectual male psychologists/philosophers in your time, and you think society is such? Yeah, society is such, and there are far more idiot women.
    "Society is such"... what? Pray tell existabrent, what do you deem society to be aside from "such"? How do you think I view society? Because from where I'm sitting, the only thing you seem to be posting in this thread is a lot of hero worship and arse kissing. Don't you have someone's shoe to be cleaning with your tongue right about now?

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Bells
    Roman


    I am sure mockery will recognise mockery.

    existabrent


    "Society is such"... what? Pray tell existabrent, what do you deem society to be aside from "such"? How do you think I view society? Because from where I'm sitting, the only thing you seem to be posting in this thread is a lot of hero worship and arse kissing. Don't you have someone's shoe to be cleaning with your tongue right about now?
    Bells, thanks for the charming post. If you want me to be honest, my friend== that will be hard now. You don't know me worth an ass, though you might understand something, which is wrong at that. I am a punk, you might could say but I am not a punk. I deem society nothing, because I do not live it. I attack it, so really you do not know me, I am one who is not living and is giving the answers while he is dead. That is how bad off I am, but your charm wins over whatever post I make, although I know the answer more rightly than you don't.
    Sorry, I just laughed, and you too I think are cool. Just don't post idiotically anymore, my hero worship is my own self wish.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Bells
    Did you thump your chest and pant at yourself in the mirror before posting?
    I do that, all the time. Before dates, before dinner, before going to classes, before work or meetings with supervisors. Sometimes, I'll do some push ups and pull ups to get a good pump going, then flex with my shirt off in front of the mirror for a few minutes. I think muscles are another sign of how men are stronger than woman. And then I'm like, oh yeah, I'm such a man.

    I'd clone myself, if I could, just so I could make out with me.

    What, that's not gay at all.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee from his cast
    Bells - do you actually want an answer to that steaming pile of oestregen fuelled SHIT?

    Really, frankly and honestly - you have become, hands down, the WORST kind of cheerleader for your cause - namely, a woman who can string together long, gramatically correct sentances and STILL turn them into a textual dung river with your nonsense. Worse still, you insult ME by expecting me to take that stream of shit seriously.

    I've been polite with you in the past because, before you gave birth, you gave great argument. I logged on to my pc in the evenings looking FORWARD to your return fire. You used to be the biggest gun that the womens' movement had on SF. But oh, how times have 'a' changed. Even fucking IAM is a heavier-duty opponent than you. The oestregen has clearly destroyed whatever right-hemisphere existed of your brain.

    Now....please, Bells, just fuck off. You had your chance. You want equality, good, here it is, in all its glory, I'm swearing at you as I would a man. Now be the equal you strive to be and walk away, WORDLESSLY.

    Jaybee.
    What's the matter Jay? No answer? Can't answer? Are you the godly (manicured) male who works in commerce or are you the shit smelling male with his bum crack hanging out?

    Are you insulted to hear that your brother's in arms who work in "commerce" are effeminate and get their nails manicured? Does that destroy what you think the image of a true man should be? Ahh poopoo Jay, I am disappointed. I'd always thought you to be at least mildly realistic before this thread.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by existabrent
    iam, i can't believe that you are still posting your 93 % non-sence. Perhaps one is superior to the other, how do you know? Besides the point, the only advantage that man has over woman is not soley physical strength? How do I know, you twit? Man and women are different, as far as goes the different societys, man and women still have differing abilities there, too. You are advoiding the jist of it. You are only taking up for your weakness, as i see it. And most of the time you answer your questions for yourself, waiting for someone to reply. You sound like a woman to me, but that's just my opinion now ain't it
    Was that your original argument? NO. Stop preaching to the choir birdbrain.

  11. #131
    Yeah, commerce is so Jew, and we all know Jews are crushed by their neurotic mothers.

    Jay's the sort of guy you see at the gym, doing vanity lifts and telling himself how much he loves Jay, staring at his gymthick torso in the mirrors. What a man. He also doesn't like violence. I like violence and LOVE BIG GUNS YEAH, FLEX THOSE LATS, STUD.

  12. #132
    Bells, I think you posted crap. That's all. I should be cleaning a shoe with a tounge, so what if that would make me happy. Maybe that is what males do? But at least I post the strong strong. You post the crap crap. What have you to say, bells, aside from personal attacks?

    I think you view society like a woman. haha

  13. #133
    sorry iam, but i won't stop preaching. And I think my arguement is not origonal, but neither is yours. So whatever, keep posting your non-sence so I can destroy it If I am a bird brain, what does that make you? My origonal arguement, maybe I should take the time to make one? Criticizing everyone of you idiot-brains

  14. #134
    Originally posted by Roman
    And if women are so goddamn clever, how come we're in a patriarchy in the first place? A patriarchy sort of proves the superiority of men, as we have subjugated your kind.
    lol, It proves your adept at subjugating.

    There was over ten years of research on a combination of herbs which were proven to cure diabetes. This, however, came under intense pressure of the pharmaceutical companies and were "subjugated" due to power and money. They still have not come up with a cure.

    Superiority is a mixed bag, ain't it?

  15. #135
    Common, keep ignoring me. You know you love me
    edit: do you have anything to say to my criticisms of your posts? Or are you just accepting it? or should i criticse some more?
    Last edited by Tnerb; 02-13-06 at 03:04 PM.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by iam
    The only advantage men have over women is physical strength. We live in a physical existence. That is the only advantage that tips the scales in favor of patriarchy.
    This will be my first serious post:

    Testosterone, which is responsible for a mans strength also also affects the creative faculties. That is the secret edge. It's why men are more creative and driven. (In non-lazy, slobless societies)

    Women make better mothers and elementary school teachers.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    Yeah, commerce is so Jew, and we all know Jews are crushed by their neurotic mothers..
    And just what would a teenage dirtbag know about business? That's right, NOTHING.

    Remember whose generation puts the roof over your head and the food on your table, now find a fucking job, ya snivellin' piece of shit.

    Jaybee.

  18. #138
    And if a male is castrated? How does this affect him? Women also have inferority in that they hate this, are themselfs, in other words. Thats' my first opinion. I am also a sniveling peice of shit, but i know this already (or do i)......

    What i'm saying, is is he no longer "superior man! to the rescue". I hold soft ideas, hidden

    Testosterone, is that then dissappeared? i don't know much what i'm saying, no wonder i'm a bird brain-- iam!

    I think women are seriously gifted if they actually care about themselfs, which a lot of them do. So in my opinion the issue here is complicated, and would require that somebody get to the bottom of it in more than one way. It can be done--

  19. #139
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    mewanwhiiile , satyr has gone to rest in the quiet renovating muse of the eternal mother

    you who believe women are inferior, and Nature is inferior are divided against yourself

    if you take his argument then you should jump up and down and have street prties cause big muthafuker USA is creating genocide and ecocide in Middle East with its macho weapons tipped with radiocative poison that pollutes NATRUE for millionsof years

    yeahhhhh waaay to go hey all you women//Nature hating ignoreamouses

  20. #140
    Because of lifestyle, men nowadays are lacking in testosterone. It is why men are turning into women. Men who sit on their asses all day don't get the secondary male characteristics.

    The greatest men in history had extreme sex drives (testosterone effect).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •