Thread: Why are women inferior?

Playboy Bunny 89...

Bunny: Us girls really do care

Ya U do care, About money,
    as soon as U get the hint about absense of his bank balance U dump your BoyFriends.

Cricetulus griseus leninus Communist Hamster's Avatar
    Tell us, Anomalous, how many GFs have you had?

I dont didnt keep a count.

Has it ever come to your mind that perhaps you are attracted to the whores?

All women are Whores.

Includin my Mom, Sister, etc, thats how women are,

its perfectly normal.

Next patient please

Quote Originally Posted by water
    Many women opposed early feminism because by following it, they were risking to lose their husband and home.

A man could divorce a woman if she didn't have sex with him whenever he wanted. To many women, to have sex with the man on his terms was a smaller sacrifice than to face living in poverty and in disgrace.

Feminism was taking one thing for granted: that the husband respects his wife and will continue to do so however she decided. Women knew that this was not the case, and that respect had to be earned by pleasing the man. Otherwise, single women were left to live in poverty working for minimum wages, or as prostitutes, or, if they were so fortunate, with relatives or on an inheritance.
    You're saying that like only the man enjoy sex. Women get 1000 times better orgasms then men.

Yes, and they get to have multiple orgasms

sex is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Anomalous
    Playboy Bunny 89...

Bunny: Us girls really do care

Ya U do care, About money,
    as soon as U get the hint about absense of his bank balance U dump your BoyFriends.
    im not like that i dont care about money. i have a job i have my own money and boyfriend has his. yeah i might borrow money but i give it back to him on my next pay day.

Quote Originally Posted by Anomalous
    All women are Whores.

Includin my Mom, Sister, etc, thats how women are,

its perfectly normal.
    not all of us r and if u think that then all ur girlfriends must ahve been whores.

of course i care about money... wy should i want to carry a scumbag on my back?

Quote Originally Posted by Varda
    then dont go out with scumbags and u will be ok

its really interesting to observe how women flaut and flirt with rich guys,

its a lottery, or is it ?

So, you associate poor people with the word scumbag?

sex is overrated
    People who say that are usually the ones who aren't getting any.

Or people who do not get any sex overrate it.

smoking revolver
    Agree, it is overrated. And it's funny to watch people who invest most of their time and money just to get laid, because they value their success in life against that. Quite primitive, if you ask me, controlled by instincts not rational mind.

It has to be overrated or how will women be able to use it to attract men and get free life time vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    Agree, it is overrated. And it's funny to watch people who invest most of their time and money just to get laid, because they value their success in life against that. Quite primitive, if you ask me, controlled by instincts not rational mind.
    Spoken like an intelligent, underachieving virgin. Getting quality lays IS the privelege of the successful.

Jaybee.