Thread: Why are women inferior?

LucySnow, that was great. Thanks for posting it. I haven't laughed so hard since, well, yesterday I guess, at Microzoft's jokes in the Jokes and Funny Stories thread.

I think that about sums up this whole thread. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucysnow
    Its a little like this: College English Assignment Here's a prime example ....(TEACHER) A+ - I really liked this one
    Lucysnow that was so much fun reading the story, you got anymore of this?

Lucysnow, that can't be real. People aren't that stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by playboy bunny_89
    i havent got one yet.
    if i was her i would be dumpine u coz of the way u treat other girls.
    WTF, I treate her real good,

Its just, I dont want to marry her,

I will marry a girl who doesnt try to attract me sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by Facial
    I wouldn't mind if Jaybee was banned permanently.
    I think he should be banned incremently per year, heres my idea

In a year for first time ban for a week

the second time ban for two weeks

the third time ban for four weeks and so on.

Restart the count on new year.

Valued Senior Member Mrs.Lucysnow's Avatar
    Anomolous: I will marry a girl who doesnt try to attract me sexually.

Do you mean a woman who attempts to seduce you and hold your interest by being sexy? Or simply any woman who turns you on sexually?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucysnow
    Anomolous: I will marry a girl who doesnt try to attract me sexually.

Do you mean a woman who attempts to seduce you and hold your interest by being sexy? Or simply any woman who turns you on sexually?

A woman who doesnt use her sexyness to get married

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    Lucysnow, that can't be real. People aren't that stupid!
    You read these forums, and you really believe people can't be that stupid? Interesting...

Very true. I could have been Gary. That is still cracking a smile on my face.

Tongue in cheek, Kotoko

Registered Senior Member
    One may find that women in general do not take the larger picture or any underlying structure into account.

I will disagree with you on this. A woman who is an excellent general manager of a large household must see the very large picture of the future of her family and maintain the underlying structure of disciplined routine to accomplish that large picture.
    They tend to rely on instances and personal impressions, described as feelings rather than on detached observation and overall consistent pattern.

I find that an interesting statement. Women will use emotional intelligence (feelings) AND intellectual intelligence based on patterns and detached observations.
    In that regards I see a better more comprehensive understanding of the whole that is in question at the time.

Women are naturally a required component in order to have a worthwhile civilization, or any human society at all. However, they do not tend to have an interest or a threshhold of needed aptitude for the actual creation or organizing of a successful civilization.
    Their interest and aptitude lies more in an immediate and interpersonal world which has its own value in small scale cohesion, next generation family creation and personal morale. They take good care of the little detailed things that can mean a great deal to us on a personal level, but remain unknown acts to the society around us.

I will disagree with this statement about needed apptitude for actual creation or organizing of a successful civilization and remain unknown acts to the society around us. That personal cosmos is a miniture of civilization. Like the epicenter of a pepple dropped in a pond. The ripples are reflections of that epicenter's force that affect the whole "civilization" that it touches.

The demise of that personal cosmos called family and its changing character may be the demise of society as we know it. That would be a good thread topic or has it been discussed?
    Last edited by finewine; 03-04-06 at 01:16 AM.

Registered Senior Member
    Bell: In reply to the plumber post you had. Yes, I've seen men make it worse. I can testify to that. I don't go telling them I told you so though.. their ego is already bruised and their feeling of inadequacy is at an all time high.
    Jaybee is also correct. A man in touch with the truth of his masculinity would know the worth of his time and pay another man to do the work so that he and his wife would have more time together with each other, their personal pursuits, and their family.

Registered Senior Member
    [QUOTE=water]

If I want to preserve my integrity, then my agreement or my disagreement need to be properly substantiated.
    Read the book "More than a Carpenter". and the book "Mere Christianity"

There is an old Chinese saying: "When the student is ready to learn, the teacher will appear."

So much of the world is missed by living in a world that has to be seen.
    Is it truth because you believe it or do you believe it because it is truth?

And God didn't see fit to endow me with knowledge of Him;
    You cannot point the finger at God for that. He has endowed you with the knowledge in the Bible and in the creation all around you. You just choose not to believe what He says.

Bewilderment to me is the beginning of understanding, the desire to know and comprehend. A sunset bewilders me in its beauty. The birth of a baby bewilders me. Are you so cold in your intellectual prowess that you no longer seek the bewilderments of life to search them out and understand them?

Registered Senior Member
    QUOTE=duendy Finewine's religious belief that 'God is perfect love' is a dangerous belief
    It is only dangerous to you because the truth of it holds you accountable to something beyond yourself and you do not want to be held accountable.

itis an idealized conceptualized idea of 'love' and is virtually impossible for any human to follow-----gods, angels? who knows?....tese are ideas of humans aren't they?

You are correct in that perfect love is impossible for any human to follow: that is the whole point to GOD and Christianity. It is the only faith that implicitly states that man, on his own merit, cannot attain favor or access with GOD. To attain access you must trust in Christ's work on the Cross. It is the only faith that implicitly states that GOD actually "loves" us enough to take on the limiting form of humanity so that we can know GOD in HIS perfect love and be empowered to live a life of love.

The dilemma is that we are too prideful and selfish to even want to pursue the worthy quest of knowing GOD in HIS perfect love. It is too humiliating to our pride, selfishness, and our "superior" intellect that tries to mold HIM into a celluloid imagination of the human mind so that we can justify our selfishness and actions that do not love but instead hurt the spirit. Our world is replete with examples of our selfishness. You cannot blame GOD for the ugliness and wickedness of the selfish human heart that you see around you every day.

te orst kinds of peopl are ones who proclaim 'persfect love' and yet are te most pernicious, accusig, hardfaced pople on the planet. they pretend the are 'good' and go about missionizing, and 'helping' people who have'y even asked fo it!

self-right-eous-ness

I do agree with you 100%. There are many who proclaim the love of GOD and do not practice it.
    I was asked; however, because I was replying to a post about Christianity, I was not starting a post.
    There is no one that is "good" except Christ in HIS perfection as GOD incarnate and man.
    Not even you in your proclamation of your own self-righteousness against those you are claiming to be self-righteous.
    MY righteousness is as filthy rags... and yet, GOD still loves me. It is a bewilderment to me. It is one that I will bask in for all eternity as I spend my life pursuing it and learning about it.

I am, you are, precious in GOD's eyes because HE loves you and wants you to know HIM. That is the simple truth of the matter.

Wishing you all good things.

Finewine are a woman ?

Registered Senior Member
    Why do you ask? Should it really matter what gender I am?

Yes , I wont be surprised that U r a woman for your posts formats are pathetically unreadable.

Registered Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finewine
    QUOTE=duendy Finewine's religious belief that 'God is perfect love' is a dangerous belief
    It is only dangerous to you because the truth of it holds you accountable to something beyond yourself and you do not want to be held accountable.

me))))))no, itis dangerous becauseyou project your idealism onto others who dont fit your perfect ideal. which is what yo doing now. ie., whose the 'more' perfect. obviously you cause you believe this right? hence othes who don't aint

itis an idealized conceptualized idea of 'love' and is virtually impossible for any human to follow-----gods, angels? who knows?....tese are ideas of humans aren't they?

You are correct in that perfect love is impossible for any human to follow: that is the whole point to GOD and Christianity. It is the only faith that implicitly states that man, on his own merit, cannot attain favor or access with GOD. To attain access you must trust in Christ's work on the Cross. It is the only faith that implicitly states that GOD actually "loves" us enough to take on the limiting form of humanity so that we can know GOD in HIS perfect love and be empowered to live a life of love.

me))))))your whole understanding is literalist. believing in an actual 'son of god' who dies etcetc. HISTORY. the actual meaning ismore earthy. Jesus was a sacaramtn, which the christian mystics INTERPRETED to mean as coming from 'GOD', because they had no means of knowing how musrooms progenate via spores so thus thought it 'virgin born'.
    they --th Christians --were influenced by Orphism. the first mystery school in the West. both's approach to sacrametal ecstasy was very differet from the pagan approach, which was celebratory. th orphic-gnostic-christian way was/is more ascetic and beliving in 'pure god' and 'purification' and humans being trapped in Nature and body, etc etc. so i see this dogma as divisive. it is 'pure' vs' impure' as they determine it. this belief creates hierarchies where those who believe themselves the purest look down on orthers, including Nature

The dilemma is that we are too prideful and selfish to even want to pursue the worthy quest of knowing GOD in HIS perfect love. It is too humiliating to our pride, selfishness, and our "superior" intellect that tries to mold HIM into a celluloid imagination of the human mind so that we can justify our selfishness and actions that do not love but instead hurt the spirit. Our world is replete with examples of our selfishness. You cannot blame GOD for the ugliness and wickedness of the selfish human heart that you see around you every day.

no. you can blame such beliefs as you promote. where you idealize perfection. and demonize others who are natural. you goody woody two shoes are the biggest fukin hypocrites, because you have this phony ideal, and are alwys lookin over your shoulder at your ever-so-pure 'God' whose ALWAYS 'looking over your shoulder' seeing if yur 'perfectin' enuf. so you are never REAL

te orst kinds of peopl are ones who proclaim 'persfect love' and yet are te most pernicious, accusig, hardfaced pople on the planet. they pretend the are 'good' and go about missionizing, and 'helping' people who have'y even asked fo it!

self-right-eous-ness

I do agree with you 100%. There are many who proclaim the love of GOD and do not practice it.
    I was asked; however, because I was replying to a post about Christianity, I was not starting a post.
    There is no one that is "good" except Christ in HIS perfection as GOD incarnate and man.
    Not even you in your proclamation of your own self-righteousness against those you are claiming to be self-righteous.
    MY righteousness is as filthy rags... and yet, GOD still loves me. It is a bewilderment to me. It is one that I will bask in for all eternity as I spend my life pursuing it and learning about it.

me))))hah...well you can see it as TRUSTING yourself. notbeingmade to feel 'filthy in rags' by some idealized version of an idea in the sky

I am, you are, precious in GOD's eyes because HE loves you and wants you to know HIM. That is the simple truth of the matter.

me)))))'HIM' wher's 'HER'? in this?

Wishing you all good things.
    well thanks....but with good also always comes bad

finewine,

You apparently missed that I don't believe in God.

Cricetulus griseus leninus Communist Hamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalous
    Yes , I wont be surprised that U r a woman for your posts formats are pathetically unreadable.
    Says the Hetro Sapien who uses chatspeak.