Thread: Why are women inferior?

  1. #461
    i guess you can say that they are programmed to have as much sex with women as they can... i don't know about rape though

  2. #462
    well the others said that males where. i think wot they said about rape is so wrong and anyone who can write that needs a bulet.

  3. #463
    I think Men should no longer Marry women, Women should be only used to FUCK and have as many kids as possible.

  4. #464
    Cricetulus griseus leninus Communist Hamster's Avatar
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalous
    I think Men should no longer Marry women, Women should be only used to FUCK and have as many kids as possible.
    I think many women would disagree with you there. Also, didn't you say in another thread that the workld is overpopulated?

  5. #465
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    Satyr........you reckon men is suprior cause of physicality. yet many tall men are at less of an advanatage than smaller men in many sports. ie., inf football for example. sae so wit somen. many smaller women have more success wit men. and can do just as well at 'manly tasks' as med do. s has been seen lately what with women doing plumbing eletrician work, even navvying. so i dont tink your ubermensch philosophy holds up

    ten you cxlaim womens is more worried about attcks on intelligence...well errr yah. like you would be duey. but also many women feel VEY upset about bodies too. body is what one faces world with. so any put-down about appearance can be devastatin for woman AND man

    you ay 'evidence shows men are more adept in abstract thinking and creativity - wherewas females seem to have dedicated their brainpower to adaption, sciability andintegration

    hmmmm, irst. WHAT 'evidence' are you referring to/ annnd, err was it written by a man. nnnd er, what is his underlying philosophy metinks. all that
    also abstract, maybe. but is tis summat to BRAG about. you know what too much abstraction has done dont you....welll...dont yo mr clever-man. it has divided up reality into commodified fragments which precious abstract-man is seeling off to the hifghest bidder

    what do you mean by 'creativity' ?? i should imagine your definition is much more limited than how i view it. i see you leave OUT adaptin, socability and integration. do you leafe out ecological awareness too. just answer latter fo now?

    you say 'the old excuse that it's been paternalistic systems that have kept womjen down doesn'texplain how othe minority groups (Jews for example p, similrly kept down, have managed to overcome repression and produce creative minds'
    errrrrrrr, darlkin. Hebrew mythology ISpatriarchal. go read Garden of Eden again. see how they put down woman, the Godess, Nature. then come back. we'll talk

    yu say 'I would submit that repression usually causes a surge in creativity and intelligence'---maybe so, but it doesn't thank god depend on it. how horrible to imagine that that would have to be so.who the fuk wants repression....but you go onto imply that WOME having even been influenced through THAT. shit dude ypu ARE a misogynist init??
    look. i am telling you now. it is FEMINIS that has blown the whole gaff off what you superior heads imagined you could keep under wraps. ting is , you aint AWARE of this. says a lot for YOUR intelligence donnit??....!

    you ay that women are more easily convinced about extrasensory and paranormal --that that lcks creaTIVITY...?is u maaad.?

    oh dear. look Satyr. ya think yur hip but yu are provin yur not. at this present time now THEMAJORquestion in S C I E N C E and philosoph is about consciousness. which will of course involve such issesas paranormal and all forms of weird goings on. things current mterislitc mainstream science cant answer. get widdit kid..!! cumon chop chop. be mo like a WOman....hahau asked fo that

  6. #466
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    and this talk going in in snippets about 'women being porogrammed to be attracted to rapists'...? that is so vile i dont know how to react. pictureit. a woman walking home. grabbed. dragged thru shit. a smell fuker on her. she's dry. he fuks her. sh is a meat object for tis rapist. her most intimate intimate part of herself is being abused. he doesn't see her ashuman. you call that being attractive you sick fuk?

    you are confusing the sex game o 'rape' where both are in control wit real rape. 'DON'T!!!

  7. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by makeshift
    Successful rapists are rewarded by perpetuating their genes. Women are rewarded by getting raped by skilled rapists because then their sons will be successful rapists and so on.

    Do some reading. This stuff is far from scientific heresy.
    And even if it IS heresy...would you want to be such a chicken by avoiding talking about it?

    Rape is a part of the purest natural selection - the strongest, fastest most ingenious man hunts down, chases after and captures the most nubile, voluptuous woman (who is likely to be a fast runner and well-built), pins her to whatever base necessary, disrobes both himself and his mate, and forces his dick up the bitch's cunt. She's getting a warrior, she knows it, so her cries for help turn to cries of passion as she enjoys the experience of being raped.

    So, you've got top notch, Alpha genes from both parents. Pure genes unadulterated by weakness on either side - extreme femininity being impregnated by extreme masculinity.

    This pretty much explains why rape fantasies are so widespread amongst women - it's a subconscious yearning for a real man.

    Jaybee.

  8. #468
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    how would YOU like geettin raped up the arse?

  9. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Communist Hamster
    I think many women would disagree with you there.
    Naturally, for they wont be able to be rich as men are by marrying them and getting a free lunch. If men dont marry women they will all become prostitutes.

    Also, didn't you say in another thread that the workld is overpopulated?
    No.

  10. #470
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Xev
    Seriously.

    Why do women, 51 percent of the population, make up 5 percent (at most) of the individuals who actually create anything?

    Don't tell me about the exceptions: I know about them, and don't say it was because women are an oppressed class: this might be true, but it begs the question. Why did women let themselves become "an oppressed class" if they did not in some way deserve to be one? The feminists of the 1900s met with much more resistance from women than they ever did from men: I don't deny that they were themselves exceptional, but the fact remains that the women of their time were hostile to the movement, which can only mean that the average woman of the 1900s knew that she was an inferior type of human and did not want her status to change.

    This is simply because women are uncreative, afraid of conflict and skeptical of change. Obviously they would not have suffered such low status throughout the centuries if they had not deserved to.

    So the question is why? Is it genetic? Is it learned? Is it metaphysical?
    Why are women inferior? I kind of understand your points, but simply it's because they choose to "play" inferior.

  11. #471
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Smith
    Why are women inferior? I kind of understand your points, but simply it's because they choose to "play" inferior.
    oh right. so i can beat you and piss and shit on you, and then accuse you of'playing' being inferior?
    oh. convenient hey?

  12. #472
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by duendy
    oh right. so i can beat you and piss and shit on you, and then accuse you of'playing' being inferior?
    oh. convenient hey?
    Interesting response... very constructive - you see men "play" inferior too to women. Very interesting response indeed... The fact is we have to understand it's just "playing". Despite men not accessing their emotions more, men and women are both the same on an intellectual plain. Quite an irrational response from you Duendy - I'm not your enemy.

  13. #473
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Smith
    Interesting response... very constructive - you see men "play" inferior too to women. Very interesting response indeed... The fact is we have to understand it's just "playing". Despite men not accessing their emotions more, men and women are both the same on an intellectual plain. Quite an irrational response from you Duendy - I'm not your enemy.
    'irrational'? yu'll be callin me 'hysterical' next.
    what i mean is. say you have power over anoter. and they mention it thru what ever mans, and they get accused as 'playing' atbeing inferior. dont you see tis accusation convenient for the propagandaof oppressor?
    and, i dont believe men cant access emotions. i rather KNOW that its culural indoctrination that makes men BELIEVE they cant access emotion, or that it is not 'manly' to do so. they sanction violent emotions as the sterotype, in films etc but rarely more senitive emotions. haven't you noticed??

  14. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee from his cast
    Rape is a part of the purest natural selection - the strongest, fastest most ingenious man hunts down, chases after and captures the most nubile, voluptuous woman (who is likely to be a fast runner and well-built), pins her to whatever base necessary, disrobes both himself and his mate, and forces his dick up the bitch's cunt. She's getting a warrior, she knows it, so her cries for help turn to cries of passion as she enjoys the experience of being raped.
    You haven't met or spoken to many women who have been raped have you? Or is that what you tell yourself as you force yourself on women even after they've said 'no' and rejected you? Piece of advice Jay... if the woman you're having sex with is screaming "Oh God No.. please stop".. it is not a cry of passion. Even though she's said 'oh God', the 'no' and 'please stop' usually indicate that she feels repulsed by you and is not enjoying it and by law your persistence would indicate a rape, which is punishable by law.

    So, you've got top notch, Alpha genes from both parents. Pure genes unadulterated by weakness on either side - extreme femininity being impregnated by extreme masculinity.
    Yes. Until she then visits the family planning clinic and has the pregnancy terminated. Then the 'extreme masculinity' genes literally gets flushed.

    This pretty much explains why rape fantasies are so widespread amongst women - it's a subconscious yearning for a real man.
    It seems you are the only one with the fantasies at the moment. Is that your subconscious yearning for a real woman coming through but reality ensures that you have to resort to rape?

    You little fucktard!
    Last edited by Bells; 03-01-06 at 04:59 PM.

  15. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalous
    I think Men should no longer Marry women, Women should be only used to FUCK and have as many kids as possible.
    us women would not just fuck u male with out getting marryed coz we are not sex toys and after u have had a kid sex is not as good as it used to be coz we strech afta having a kid.

  16. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy bunny_89
    us women would not just fuck u male with out getting marryed coz we are not sex toys and after u have had a kid sex is not as good as it used to be coz we strech afta having a kid.
    Oh really, its funny I never met U.

    Go and join a Gym, do some excersice, move your butt, free eater.

  17. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalous
    Oh really, its funny I never met U.

    Go and join a Gym, do some excersice, move your butt, free eater.
    i dont now u either and really need to learn how to treat a chick. if u ever get a girlfriend she will most likely dump u sorry ass afta 2 minuets.

  18. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee from his cast
    And even if it IS heresy...would you want to be such a chicken by avoiding talking about it?

    Rape is a part of the purest natural selection - the strongest, fastest most ingenious man hunts down, chases after and captures the most nubile, voluptuous woman (who is likely to be a fast runner and well-built), pins her to whatever base necessary, disrobes both himself and his mate, and forces his dick up the bitch's cunt. She's getting a warrior, she knows it, so her cries for help turn to cries of passion as she enjoys the experience of being raped.

    So, you've got top notch, Alpha genes from both parents. Pure genes unadulterated by weakness on either side - extreme femininity being impregnated by extreme masculinity.

    This pretty much explains why rape fantasies are so widespread amongst women - it's a subconscious yearning for a real man.

    Jaybee.
    that is so ridiculous it made me speechless
    im glad bells already came in and replied adequately to this absurdity

  19. #479
    Jaybee from his cast and J.B are one and the same idiot. Ignore it.

  20. #480
    Valued Senior Member Facial's Avatar
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee from his cast
    And even if it IS heresy...would you want to be such a chicken by avoiding talking about it?

    Rape is a part of the purest natural selection - the strongest, fastest most ingenious man hunts down, chases after and captures the most nubile, voluptuous woman (who is likely to be a fast runner and well-built), pins her to whatever base necessary, disrobes both himself and his mate, and forces his dick up the bitch's cunt. She's getting a warrior, she knows it, so her cries for help turn to cries of passion as she enjoys the experience of being raped.

    So, you've got top notch, Alpha genes from both parents. Pure genes unadulterated by weakness on either side - extreme femininity being impregnated by extreme masculinity.

    This pretty much explains why rape fantasies are so widespread amongst women - it's a subconscious yearning for a real man.

    Jaybee.
    I don't think women would even subconsciously want to be raped by another person, lol. Invasion isn't any part of human desire on both levels, but that fringes on the Freudian.
    It is more likely that women may have rape-a-man subconscious yearnings as men do for rape-a-woman.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •