Thread: Why are women inferior?

I'm getting a feeling....a message from beyond:

It says ..... Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania .... and..... La Jolla, California....and...California State University, Northridge....Birmingham, Alabama...and...Osborn, New South Wales....and...Australia Gosnells, Western Australia.
    Thank the gods.

What can this mean?

Xerxes
    Four Buddha1 posts in a row. I think this is destined to morph into a thread about homosexuality.
    Where Buddha1 walks, homosexuality follows.

He is a gale of gayness, a fog of faggotry a….well you get the picture.

Without him this forum would truly return to its earlier drabness.

Such thickness inspires participation and such delusion speaks to human nature and modern effects on the mind.

He must continue to post.
    The entertainment level would drop drastically without him….even if frustration levels will drop, as well…..Stupidity has that effect.

Now I must go and wax my arms and change my panties….
    Last edited by Satyr; 02-13-06 at 07:57 PM.

Registered Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    Four Buddha1 posts in a row. I think this is destined to morph into a thread about homosexuality.
    Wrong again. I can't be opposing homosexuality and supporting it (by discussing it) at the same time. Get your terms right!

His name is Frankl, not Frank. And we are just beginning to understand the depths of Darwins theory.
    We are just beginning to blast out Darwins theory! It is already having a hard time at the thread "Darwin's wrong about sexuality".

There are countless examples. Spuriousmonkey corrected you a zillion times. He has a phd in bio, you know?
    Yet you couldn't come up with just one.

You know just get one, and I will shut up from that time. I'll even leave sciforums!

Just because he has a phd in bio, does that mean that anything that he says becomes a valid argument. I'll let you taste one of his very scientific and (according to Leopold) valid arguments:

"Is he your wife?"

I guess this is the kind of stuff you are talking about that I am supposed to be turnign a blind eye to?

Registered Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr
    This is funny.
    I am honoured that the queen of satire finds this funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha1

You know just get one, and I will shut up from that time. I'll even leave sciforums!
    My Lord Butter-Fly, I believe what you ask for would force Xerxes to go over all those pages of tripe and inane stupidities and then take them seriously enough to bother to respond….Besides why would anyone want you to go, my Lord?
    You are the best thing ever happened to this place, ever since the reigning Queen eloped with the town fool, breaking the heart of many a sciforum buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azael
    Funny, that's not what I'm saying.
    Funny, because that's what I am.

We are just beginning to blast out Darwins theory! It is already having a hard time at the thread "Darwin's wrong about sexuality".
    Umm... no. It's not a perfect theory, but it's pretty damn good.

I'm not interested in sifting through the garbage to find evidence of something we both know exists.

Just because he has a phd in bio, does that mean that anything that he says becomes a valid argument.
    Valid arguments are easy to come up with.

"If the sky is purple, the moon is made of cheese"

You're familiar with this type of inquiry, no?

Registered Senior Member
    I'm not interested in sifting through the garbage to find evidence of something we both know exists.
    I don't think you should bother about putting accusations that you can't back up.

It doesn't speak well about your integrity or sincerity.

I mean if you can't care about bringing one instance from the zillion of alleged instances, then you shouldn't be bothered about making those allegations.

Why do you all belonging to the vested interest group behave in the same dishonest manner?

Registered Senior Member
    Valid arguments are easy to come up with.

"If the sky is purple, the moon is made of cheese"

You're familiar with this type of inquiry, no?
    another baseless accusation!

It's not that I can't be bothered to sift through the garbage.

It's that I can't be bothered to sift through the garbage because we know what happens when someone uncovers a logical flaw in your ideas.

I don't think you should bother about putting accusations that you can't back up.

It doesn't speak well about your integrity or sincerity.

I mean if you can't care about bringing one instance from the zillion of alleged instances, then you shouldn't be bothered about making those allegations.

Why do you all belonging to the vested interest group behave in the same dishonest manner?
    Because we are conspiring against your gay movement.

Surprised?!

We talk, via Private Messaging, creating strategies to thwart your well-crafted theories and, so obviously, true conclusions.
    We know you are right, you know you are right, all that’s left is getting the word out.
    We oppose it. The Heterosexual tribunal has given us the mission of preventing your Faggish revolution.
    We’ll have tinsel, shorts and pink scarves everywhere. Haemorrhoids would inflame and prostates would suffer the consequences.

If the word got out that all men are ….men….who like men, it would lead to catastrophe.
    A rebellion equal only to the Marxist revolution of 1917.

Registered Senior Member
    It's not that I can't be bothered to sift through the garbage.

It's that I can't be bothered to sift through the garbage because we know what happens when someone uncovers a logical flaw in your ideas.
    Well I told you I'll shut up for good! At least on this forum! Buddha1 will leave.

That's reason enough!

I'm making a public statement you can refer to if I fail! It's a man's word.

Registered Senior Member
    Because we are conspiring against your gay movement.
    The vested interest group supports gay movement. Gays are an important part of the heterosexual ideology. Without it around they can't scare the straight men with, as consequences for wanting to bond with men.

The vested interest group supports gay movement. Gays are an important part of the heterosexual ideology. Without it around they can't scare the straight men with, as consequences for wanting to bond with men.
    But we will stop your homosexual revolution.
    Heterosexuality depends on our success.
    We will defend the illusion of heterosexuality from your homo reality.

I’m an agent of Hetero-Central.
    Do you think we are not aware of you Lord Butterfly?
    We’ve been watching you for the past year.

We know your methods and your group.
    We’ve heard the moans and groans of anal penetration and we’ve masked our own interest in it.

You are truly a real man but us girly-men with our hairy arms will stop you.
    All 5% of us.

there is not a single post which pose ideas or that that is worth replying in the last page of this thread

Registered Senior Member
    But we will stop your homosexual revolution.
    Heterosexuality depends on our success.
    We will defend the illusion of heterosexuality from your homo reality.
    NO thanks. You can keep homosexuality and the homosexuals too. They clearly belong on your side. They are part of the vested interest group. Besides they are feminine gendered like you too.

They are part of you! You can't disown them.

They are not part of us!

Registered Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Varda
    there is not a single post which pose ideas or that that is worth replying in the last page of this thread
    I'm sorry and I did'nt want it to happen this way too!

Registered Senior Member
    You are truly a real man but us girly-men with our hairy arms will stop you.
    All 5% of us.
    Well the rest of the 95% are enchained. They don't yet have a voice. So you 5% seem like you're 100%. But then I'm trying my best to encourage the real men to break their chains.

Some are already coming forward.

Homophiles of the world unite...

Well I told you I'll shut up for good! At least on this forum! Buddha1 will leave.

That's reason enough!
    We've been through this, Buddha1. I explain how illogical your arguments are, and you counter with a litany of pseudologic based on homoerotic fantasy...

Besides, I wouldn't want to alienate Satyr's favourite toy.

Well the rest of the 95% are enchained. They don't yet have a voice. So you 5% seem like you're 100%. But then I'm trying my best to encourage the real men to break their chains.

Some are already coming forward.
    I can only imagine who these 95%ers are.

Giambattista…..that’s one……Such perspicacity, such intellect in your numbers.If you and him are any indication, your numbers are populated by great minds. Future..gay gods.
    How I envy you.
    How I wish I could be as you.

The Pink Revolution has begun.

The Homo wars will ensue, followed by an asexual winter.
    Then, the remnants of the gay battles, their anuses torn, their penises drained, their tank-tops shredded, will emerge to….populate?.....wait that ain’t right …..to …bond with one another until meaningful death comes or until they are forced into sex with women to produce more homosexual, real men.