Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 155

Thread: Yin and Yang

  1. #1
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611

    Question Yin and Yang

    It's representation, it's purpose. Just stuff to talk about.

  2. #2
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    1,924
    it's a symbol of unity. it's the same thing as the 4 elements and the zodiac, just that it's divided into only two parts.

  3. #3
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    A symbol of the unity of opposites, how opposites exist in one another, and how they correlate.

  4. #4
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    6,585
    A much more anceint symbol is the Caduceus. the pole with the two entwined serpents. i prefer this one actuall a its more natural less abstract

  5. #5
    Registered Senior Member Happeh's Avatar
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by seekeroftheway
    It's representation, it's purpose. Just stuff to talk about.
    The Yin Yang sign is a key to understanding the fucntion and construction of the human body. It is like a Rosetta stone for the human body.

    I talk all about it in Happeh Theory.

  6. #6
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    The Yin Yang sign is a key to understanding the fucntion and construction of the human body. It is like a Rosetta stone for the human body.

    I talk all about it in Happeh Theory.

    JUST the human body? What about nature itself? Everything around us is represented by yin and yang, the cycle of water in rivers, night and day, and my personal fav, the phoenix. Born, lives, and at death, it bursts into flames, bearing a new phoenix.

  7. #7
    Registered Senior Member Happeh's Avatar
    Posts
    1,263
    No. Not just the human body. All living things.

    All that stuff you talk is philosophy. I don't like philosophy much. I like reality and hard concrete things I can touch.

  8. #8
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    No. Not just the human body. All living things.

    All that stuff you talk is philosophy. I don't like philosophy much. I like reality and hard concrete things I can touch.

    Then why are you in this section?

  9. #9
    Registered Senior Member Happeh's Avatar
    Posts
    1,263
    Because I saw Yin and Yang

    Seems like an odd and wasteful question to ask when we are talking about how life works.

  10. #10
    Valued Senior Member Facial's Avatar
    Posts
    2,209
    Yin and Yang applies to everything related to balance, as my understanding goes.

  11. #11
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    1,924
    what hate?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by c7ityi_
    what hate?
    there is an ongoing situation with happeh

    facial, myself, james and others has repeatedly asked happeh for evidence
    don't ask me why but happeh considers that hate
    he has me on ignore, the only person on the board that does
    by his admission he has facial on ignore
    but yet he still replies to james and others
    i can't explain his logic at all

    i am beginning to understand his m.o. though.
    he's one of those brats that runs home to
    mommy when the shit starts getting deep.

    just like his little snipe at facial
    happeh will read facials response
    and if there is anything derogatory in it
    happeh will report him

    this man happeh is a fraud plain and simple

  13. #13
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    If you wanna throw punches at eachother, do it in your own thread. We're here to talk about something more important.

  14. #14
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Facial
    Yin and Yang applies to everything related to balance, as my understanding goes.

    Balance, opposites, change, so on and so forth. Actually, there are variations of yin and yang with more than two entities circling one another.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by seekeroftheway
    If you wanna throw punches at eachother, do it in your own thread.
    well don't blame me if you ask happeh for evidence and he calls you a hater for it okay?

  16. #16
    Registered Senior Member Happeh's Avatar
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by seekeroftheway
    If you wanna throw punches at eachother, do it in your own thread. We're here to talk about something more important.
    Really? Why did you ask me "What are you doing here"?

    That was not a friendly question. It seems you have double standards.

    EDIT:

    Oh. I see. You are another talker. You want to hear yourself talk. You don't really want to know what the Yin Yang symbol teaches people.

    I would have stayed away if you said that in the first post. Just be honest with people and they will not impinge on you.

    "I started this Yin Yang thread so I could ponder out loud and maybe have others comment. I don't want any real concrete answers".

    Easy.

  17. #17
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by leopold99
    well don't blame me if you ask happeh for evidence and he calls you a hater for it okay?

    I can handle myself fine, thank you...

  18. #18
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    Really? Why did you ask me "What are you doing here"?

    That was not a friendly question. It seems you have double standards.

    EDIT:

    Oh. I see. You are another talker. You want to hear yourself talk. You don't really want to know what the Yin Yang symbol teaches people.

    I would have stayed away if you said that in the first post. Just be honest with people and they will not impinge on you.

    "I started this Yin Yang thread so I could ponder out loud and maybe have others comment. I don't want any real concrete answers".

    Easy.

    It's a wonder the moderator's haven't kicked you off yet, with that kind of outlook on everything...

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by seekeroftheway
    I can handle myself fine, thank you...
    your welcome

  20. #20
    Let go your conscious self...
    Posts
    611
    So anyway, back on task...outline everything you know about yin and yang.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •