Proof that scientists lie about and change science for political reasons

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I claim that the current scientific establishment is lying about masturbation. Happeh Theory says masturbation will make you blind and crippled. Modern medicine says jack off like a rabbit because it is good for your prostate.

That is Israeli World Domination using their control of the media and medical establishment to make you a weak and easily controlled slave.

Many people here seem to have trouble with this concept. In fact, 2 threads on my Happeh Theory were closed to prevent me from telling people the truth.

Here is a news article that plainly admits that science is based on politics. If people are afraid of political repercussions, or they are doing something on the orders of a politician, science fact goes right out the door and into the trashbin.

Happeh Theory is correct. Those other guys are lying to you.

This scientific piece said that men and woman are different. Just like saying Masturbation will make you blind, that kind of idea is not acceptable to the politicians or to Israeli World Domination. They want people to think men and women are the same so that the target society will self destruct and cannibalize itself as people are taught to live in ways that goes against their true nature as animals.

An academic row has erupted after one of the world's leading scientific journals refused to publish an article which claims that men and women think differently.

Peter Lawrence, a biologist and fellow of the Royal Society, accused Science of being "gutless" after it explained that its decision was because the piece did not offer "a strategy on how to deal with the gender issue".

In his paper, Mr Lawrence questioned why, when 60 per cent of biology students are female, only 10 per go on to become professors.

But Mr Lawrence dismissed "the cult of political correctness" that insists men and women are "equivalent, identical even" and argued that "men and women are born different".

The journal considered the article for seven months and, after making a number of changes, gave Mr Lawrence a publication date, proofs and a chance to order reprints.

But at the last minute he received an e-mail from Donald Kennedy, the editor-in-chief, in which he said that the journal was not going to publish the article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...ink06.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/02/06/ixhome.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anomalous Banned Banned

I boycot U and your everypost for a month Happeh.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Facial Valued Senior Member

I was expecting something fairly good, but it is full of Happeh's anti-Semitic bullshit. Happeh you need to be re-educated.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

Slight correction - he first needs to be educated , period.

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The usual crap. Basic logical fallacy. No brains. No education. why are we wasting our time with the idiot?

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

All the evidence is on the side of modern medicine, of course.

Nobody here is interested in your anti-semitism, Happeh. Give it a rest.

Wake up. Your two threads were closed because you chose to turn them into forums for flaming other posters.

Er... no it doesn't. Did you read it?

You just make yourself look more and more like a nutter when you repeatedly post claims with no evidence.

Fairly uncontroversial, I would say.

Date? (I assume you mean the journal Science here, not the discipline.)

What was the response to Lawrence's complaints? You wouldn't be giving only one side of the story, would you?

Did his paper consider inequalities of opportunity?

You realise, of course, that even if scientists lie and so on, that doesn't do a single thing to prove that "Happeh theory" is true. Do you?

10. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

What the hell is this thing with masturbation anyway? Why is this Happeh person so obsessed with wacking off? Is it a religious thing?

11. firecross Scientist Registered Senior Member

The evidence about differences between men and women is extensive, but in this case an editor made a last minute political decision to not publish an article that would have offended certain ideologies, despite being true.

It is unfair to say that all scientists lie. Admittedly, there are frauds and political types who will say or do anything for money, like the scientists who lucratively turned a blind eye to cancer risks for the tobacco industry, or those who will falsify data, make speculative extrapolations, or misrepresent their findings for mainstream media. These people are an abomination, but they are but a small percentage of scientists. Most scientists do hard work on complex problems that mostly have an interest within the scientific community and thus there is no political motive for manipulation.

When you see a story about a bad scientist, think of all of the good scientists who give their lives to science but about whom a story will never be written.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i don't know man
    this guy has an absolute obsession with it.

13. Happeh Registered Senior Member

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

you fail to mention why people are doing what they are doing.

you also fail to mention that you delete your posts

you also fail to mention that all you do is show links to photos then say you have provided evidence.

as a matter of fact you have failed to mention a lot of stuff.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

or other than all the links we gave you that says you are wrong.

face it happeh, you are selecting evidence that supports what you say
    and disregarding everything else.

you have not tested "your" theory in ways that will disprove it.

16. Happeh Registered Senior Member

James would lie to anyone's face. That is how he became an administrator. That is one of the skills you need to be promoted to a supervisory position. The ability to unashamedly lie to anyone for however long it takes.

James says he closed the threads because I was flaming. He had no problem with everyone else flaming in the thread. Even after I specifically said, please no flaming in the thread.

James allowed Huwy, Leopold and Facial, among others, free reign to flame my thread for at least a week and maybe 2. Only when decided I had enough and stomped the flamers did James close the threads with this lie about how it was me that was the flamer.

Because James will lie to your face, here is a picture to prove my point. Here are 10 flames posted in a row by Huwy, Leopold and Facial. And that was only the top half of the page. There are more flames in the bottom of the page, that I couldn't screen capture.

This is about page 6. James let this behavior go on for another 8 or 10 pages before he blamed me as the problem and closed the threads.

Liar.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

you have a lot of gall to go around calling people liars

you also fail to mention that you delete your posts, liar

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I have received many complaints about you and your posts from other posters, yet I don't think you hit the "report" button in relation to any of the posters you complain about here.

According to you, everybody is out to get you: women, Israel, me, half the posters on sciforums. Face it, you're unreasonably paranoid. Seek help.

19. Bells Staff Member

You should be thankful. He closed the thread and attempted to stop you looking like a bigger horse's arse. Yet you couldn't let it go and you still keep going and now you are looking like the arse of a hippo. Your theory is bunk. You have no proof aside from images of underwear models and little arrows pointing out shadows caused by lighting effects and claimed that as part of your research. You not only breached copyright laws, but you also included the faces of those people and claimed that parts of their bodies were now defunct because you can't understand that light casting a shadow does cause.. well a shadow.

I see that the numbers you've added aren't straight. Therefore if we were to use your defunct theory, it would mean that you masturbate.

Get a life Happeh. You have serious issues that even a padded room and a horse tranquiliser won't help at this point.

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

I bet he does it while posting SciFroums, no wonder his words make no sense.

21. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

SCIENTISTS DONT LIE... they just have biases when they interpret the same evidense... hence. different conclusions...

-MT

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Yes. He whacks of religiously every hour.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I am not a crybaby that runs to momma to get my way. I am adult that ignores people I do not care to listen to.

Seek counseling for your pathological lying. You can't stop yourself James. It is taking over your every thought and word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.