chew toy for the relativity savy ?

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by darcy emes, Feb 3, 2006.

1. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

just tossing this chew toy out for all of you to rip apart. e-m waves may propagate through and around a conductor as in an 'ordinary' ac sine wave current. the electron field along the conductor coupled to the magnetic field at right angles to it around the conductor. should not all emr propagate in a similar manner ? is there such a relationship involved in light field propagation ? perhaps we only are seeing half the picture because light is coupled to a perpendicular wave form out side of its medium, my space-time field, sorry our space-time field ? p.s. i've gotta go the aether tide is comming in, i'm gonna catch me a wave; hang ten.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaleSpam TANSTAAFL Registered Senior Member

There are coupled electric and magnetic fields in all EM radiation, from radio waves to x-rays.

-Dale

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

is light EM radiation ? why is flux acceptable and aether so un acceptable ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Acceptable? You think it's a matter of opinion? Legislation maybe? Flux has nothing to do with 'aether'. Flux exists, aether does not. What's to accept???

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

THE Aether is space ... so it does exist.

-MT

9. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

MT,

The aether is NOT space. It was a proposal for the medium by which radiation propagated through free space. It dosen't exist. Read a book why don't you?

10. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

also why was tesla made out to be a quack for his dream of wireless power distribution. were the other scientists of his day spinless and controlled by the industrialists who still use his machines to rule the working class. ironic isn't it that he could have developed nearly free energy for all. he must be spinning in his grave.

11. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

what is space? does it exist ? if so there is more space within you and i than thereis matter, if you believe in atomic structure.

12. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Crap. Another uneducated fanatic.

Read a book. Learn why wireless power distribution is impractical. Better yet, stand in front of the nearest megawatt beamed power distribution hub. See what happens.

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Space exists. Yes we are mostly space. Yawn.

14. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

the only reason people can't achieve things is because they are told they are impossible

15. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

quantify space

16. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

"quantify space"

No. Go read a book on the nature of the quantum energetic vacuum and the theories and experiments that demonstrate it.

17. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Or sometimes thay are just plain impossible. Or just a really bad, bad idea.

18. Light Registered Senior Member

Sorry, but you know almost nothing about which you speak.

Just exactly how was Tesla's idea supposed to translate into "free energy for all", eh? He was working on a idea for transmission - someone still had to generate (and pay) for the power he proposed to distribute. So how was it "free?"

And most of the other statements you've made in this thread also show a great amount of misunderstanding.

It appears that you need to do a tremendous amount of research before speaking out again here.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

i don't observe space when i look at stuff of mass

20. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Ummm... So?

21. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

tesla knew the time in which he lived was a turning point in human evolution and ideal transmission was not all he sought but only one element. those in power saw him as too much of a threat and now they still use his inventions to destroy our planet and enslave its people. he built the largest generators in the world at the hoover dam. and i think he gave up because of "the ever increasing problem of decreasing human energy", that vampires like you consume of the oblivious around you.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  22. darcy emes darcy Registered Senior Member

how can there be space if you can't quantify it

23. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

darcy,

Tesla worked for Edison and Westinghouse. He was responsible for some of the greatest advances in power generation. Those in power saw his genius and used it. Now, please,which inventions of Tesla's are we using to destroy the earth and enslave its people???