Peace Loving innocent victim Israels vow to continue murdering Hamas members

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Happeh, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

We keep hearing about how poor Israel is worried that Hamas "calls for the destruction of Israel".

The we hear the reason for Hamas calling for the destruction of Israel. The Israelis murder Hamas members on a weekly basis, and they are publicly stating they plan on continuing their wanton murder of Hamas members.

Israelis's are murderers. They are the reason there is problems everywhere in the world. They are the reason Palestine has not been calm in 30 years.

Acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Sunday ruled out contacts with a Hamas-led Palestinian government until the Islamic group renounces violence, and Israel's defence minister threatened to "liquidate" Hamas militants involved in attacks.

"Those who head terror organisations and continue to engage in terror against the state of Israel will be liquitated," told Channel 2 TV on Saturday night. "Hamas knows better ... what Israel's powers and capabilities are in fighting terror."

During five years of fighting with the Palestinians, Israel killed dozens of Hamas militants in targeted attacks, including the group's founder and spiritual leader, Ahmed Yassin. Israel has not assassinated a prominent Hamas member since a ceasefire declaration last February.

(In case you do not know, targetted attack is liar speak for murder.)

http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.asp...ng_news__international_news/&articleid=262651

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Since 2000 over three thousand children have been arrested and imprisoned. Under Israeli jurisdiction, Palestinian children have no right to a lawyer nor are they permitted to know what the charges are. “Children of 16 and 17 are treated by the military as adults, contrary to international law,” Professor Kay explained.

“Palestinian children once arrested are subject to torture including severe beatings, exposure to extreme temperatures and forced into extreme positions. They are blindfolded, shackled and put into detention centers in military camps or in settlement outposts where the Israelis force them into signing confessions and attempt to recruit them as collaborators.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

If you read articles on Palestine or have visited as I have, you quickly learn that Palestinian education in general is under attack where every possible means is employed to restrict the movement of children as well as their teachers. ......

As a case in point illustration, the following day, two of the teenagers were arrested by the Israeli police while strolling in Jerusalem’s Old City during the conference lunch break. Despite having all the necessary permits and doing absolutely nothing wrong, these children were thrown in a jeep and brought to police headquarters where they were incarcerated......

Adah Kay writes and speaks of children and teachers who are stopped at checkpoints and of the mounds of dirt that block roadways. “They are gassed, shot at and injured going to and from school,” she explains. Hundreds of students have been killed or injured on their way to and from school.

“Schools and universities have been broken into, shelled and bulldozed by the military. Because of the constant disruptions there has been a decline in concentration. Absent-mindedness, panic attacks and requests for frequent breaks are on the increase,” she said. Military orders have been used to close down schools and universities. Under these conditions, it is difficult to maintain standards and the arts and physical education have suffered as drop-out rates increase.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

War; what is it good for?

AmishRakeFight

8. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I need to start a collection of conspiracy theories. This one is good - bold text to highlight propogandistic phrases because readers can't think for themselves; "quotation marks" to show "that" certain words don't really mean "what" you think they do - these are surely the marks of any good conspiracy theory, and "this one has them all!"

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

More reasoned anti-Semitism from "Hand-Job" Happeh:

So, to sum Happeh's position: Je - er, Israelis, are 'evil murderers'. Just like the evil Je - I mean, Israelis - murdered Christ, and may have forced him to masturbate. Or something. I get Happeh's theories mixed up sometimes.

Oy vay.

Israel strikes back at those who strike it. This, on other planets, is referred to as "common sense". It's not as extreme, say, as where apostates are murdered in the name of Happeh's religion in order to "strike back" for Mohammed (whose honour, apparently, is impugned by the free act of his refutation, or even of accidentally raking leaves against his temple or allegedly insulting the beard of one of his followers), but Happeh still calls it, and not the latter, murder.

I reiterate: oy vay.

In line with the excellent points Zephyr brings up, I decided to just adjust the positioning of Happeh's selective bolding, and add some underlining to indicate the turning points of the statement and illustrate its less indiscriminate meaning, which is contrary to Happeh's position.

One would almost assume that only terrorists really ought to be frightened by this. Of course, Hand-Job assumes that means everyone. And of course he does: it's the only way his hatred could make any sense.

In case you do not know, 'targeted attack' refers to retribution for past crimes.

http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.asp...ng_news__international_news/&articleid=262651

I left the link in, because, frankly, it serves my side of the argument better than Happeh's. Without the link, Happeh's argument smacks of - dare I say it - "verbal masturbation", which I'm given to understand is bad for you.

Read not on.

Geoff

10. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Israel assasinates a Palestinian a week. Go look at the news. There is a new Palestinian leader dead all the time. Then, after maybe 5 or 10 palestinians have been murdered, a suicide bomber will get thru just when the Israelis need a suicide bomber for some political goal or the other.

The Israelis allow their people to be killed for political gain.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ah, now I understand.

You really are insane, Hand-Job.

Wait - I have a better theory.

You see: its Hamas that's trying to get their people killed for political gain. No, no, wait for it: they drive around all armed to the teeth, firing rockets and mortars from public areas with civilians all around, take horrible casualties from the Israeli response (the official islamic line being that anyone so killed is a "shaheed" and therefore eligible for an IS-72 form on entry into Heaven, that place of running milk and honey but not beer) and proclaiming to the world the evils of Israel on AP.

... :bugeye:

Well.

Actually, now that I write it all out, wasn't there a case in Bosnia where the islamic militants mortared their own people?

Shaheedism, how lovely.

Geoff

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Calling people names will not change reality Geoff.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Nothing new here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.