Hare Krishna ?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by ArtofWar, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Are the Hare Krishan just a bunch of posers who are upset that they can't be Indian?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I luagh at their "wanting to Enlighten the world with their philosophy, and use of SanSkrit :lol:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

No different than any other religion. What's the big deal? I figure they're either undercover cops or very well organized drug traffickers. Airport's a great place for either.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

my point exactly, a re they really a cult? I know they are registered as a religion, but that isn't hard to do. I think that there are over 10,000 religions registered under the united nations.

So my question is, since most Hare Krishna seem to get bad press that proves their action do not coincide and actually contradicts their beliefs, is this because most of them are caucasoid and not of asian descent?

Sonds kind of blanket to ask such question, but hwat do i know about religion, very little!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Not many whites ever joined the "Black Muslims". Does it really matter what skin color The HK's members have or what is their heritage?

Right now you are not as confused as you will be if you continue to search for answers from any religion.

8. nameless Registered Senior Member

Isn't it easy to belittle what one does not understand?
    Perhaps if you read the Gita and the upanishads and the vedas you might have a better understanding of the 'theory' at least.
    You'll find lots of quantum physics in those writings, too.
    They are just people, many are very sincere seekers of Truth.
    If they get bad publicity in Amerika, that would 'recommend' them, as far as I can see... for greater study.
    Peace