The Book of Vivifying the Soul Forever

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Trilairian, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Osiris-Horus died was torn apart by set, and was resurrected. He became the way as well as the symbol for the resurrection from of all. The spells of resurrection in the book of the dead are therefor descriptive in some way of Osiris-Horus. In the “Book of Vivifying the Soul Forever”, the one Nisus doesn’t want to believe exists because it would topple his house of cards to look it up, one such section gives us the information that Osiris-Horus was born in Annu which corresponds to Jesus birth in Bethlehem, the place of bread Vs the house of bread. It seems to be a syncretism of Nu into Osiris-Horus. Nu gives the declaration, but is professing to be the one describing Osiris-Horus. Quoting from the "Book of Vivifying the Soul Forever" which is contained in the book of the dead:
    The birthplace.
    Very indicative of Horus.
    Some have it that Jesus preached in the underworld the time between crucifixion and ressurection.
    Certain Essene have it that Jesus was a vegetarian. At the least people have it that he didn’t eat “unclean things”
    Egyptian initiation of Sacrament, the broken apart body of Osiris.
    Syncretism of Ra into Horus who became the sun god.
    It was Osiris parts that were broken and scattered across the earth. Osiris was at this time asserted as superior to Ra in light of those who wouldn’t accept the syncretism.
    Horus could be viewed as the step son of Seb, Joseph.
    The following is text from one of the translations of the “Book of Vivifying the Soul Forever” from the book of the dead that Nisus doesn’t want to believe exists:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Now Nisus are you going to keep pretending that I'm making this all up, that the text I quoted above doesn't exist? I must have a lot of time on my hands to have written such a detailed book!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. VitalOne Banned Banned

This is nice propaganda

"Some have it that Jesus preached in the underworld the time between crucifixion and ressurection."

"Horus could be viewed as the step son of Seb, Joseph."

"Certain Essene have it that Jesus was a vegetarian."

According to your logic, if two different people in history have vague similarities, one must be a myth rooted from the other. This doesn't make sense.

Still in denial that Jesus and Horus are separate????

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

U had all that time to copy/paste--- but you still had no time to link or reference a SOURCE? I'm not taking your word for anything. #1 you have no links. #2 Your just repeating the same stuff we already beat into the ground.

Wrong.
    You have no valid claims. Most importanly no valid source.

Wrong.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/index.htm
    There is a link to the Book of the Dead, you've never read a thing from the Book of Vivifying the Soul---EVER, lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus
    info on horus

http://www.adam.com.au/bstett/BJesusandHorus74.htm
    oh this blows you out of the water. Hitler-Horus

I've done more research than everyone combined--while you've managed to keep talking out your

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Wrong.

No you don't obviously because you can't provide any information on where one can find these Books you claim have all this info on horus. You did however manage to link us and spam us with all the contents of this page;
    http://www.theosophical.ca/AncientEgyptAppendix.htm
    Which also has no sources for their information.

So that's not any of your own research, that's you copy/pasting the info.

Wrong.
    You Copy/paste = Lazy
    Facts/history = Results

You presented another website's views. Results of what?

Wrong.

Did you overlook this post of mine??
    I googled it. I went to Ebay, I went to Amazon, I went to Wikipedia, I went and searched the Book of the Dead.

Wrong.
    It's the results of my research. Maybe if you had actually done some research yourself and not copy/paste someone elses, you would find yourself in the same boat, unable to locate information on The book of Vivifying the Dead Forever.

Wrong. I never said the Book of the Dead doesn't exist. To refresh your memory these are the words I said..

yea, you're dumb. And your posting privileges should be revoked.

You should question what you're "claiming".

8. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

You still in denial that they aren't. The similarities aren't vage and aren't few.

9. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

I did give you the source. I didn't give you a web link because I want you to do some research and look up the reference I gave you for yourself. Stop being a coward and look it up. I cut the rest of your irrelevent drivel.

Maybe if you stop being so rude and ask nice I won't respond rude as well and give you a link. As for now, I don't mind if you're having a hard time finding it because if you are actually looking for it of which I am not convinced, at least you are doing some actual reading along the way.

Plus I just pasted virtually the entire book with a reference to each chapter, so what on earth do you want a link for?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  10. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

?? Don't post your source I don't care. The lack of source = your negligence, not my nesecity to pamper you.

None of the readers no where that information is from. Very few/no one will take time to read it without source.

11. VitalOne Banned Banned

If they're not vague or biased, why are there the words "some view it", and "could be viewed", etc... in your explanations. That's clearly biased propaganda.

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

Look at these similarities between Kennedy and Lincoln.

Source - http://www.school-for-champions.com/history/lincolnjfk.htm

Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846

Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946

He was elected President in 1860

He was elected President in 1960

His wife lost a child while living in the White House

His wife lost a child while living in the White House

He was directly concerned with Civil Rights

He was directly concerned with Civil Rights

Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to the theater *1

Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln who told him not to go to Dallas **2

Lincoln was shot in the back of the head in the presence of his wife

Kennedy was shot in the back of the head in the presence of his wife

Lincoln shot in the Ford Theatre

Kennedy shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford

He died on a Friday

He died on a Friday

The assassin, John Wilkes Booth, was known by three names, comprised of fifteen letters

The assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, was known by three names, comprised of fifteen letters

Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and fled to a warehouse

Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater

Booth was killed before being brought to trial

Oswald was killed before being brought to trial

Lincoln's successor was Andrew Johnson, born in 1808

Kennedy's successor was Lyndon Johnson, born in 1908
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore through your logical deduction, Kennedy must be a mythological figure who is based on Lincoln.

These similarities aren't vague as yours, and there are many specific similarities, therefore this must conclusively prove that Kennedy is a myth based on Lincoln or vice-versa.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  13. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

I listed the source for each chapter liar.

14. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

No. You look at the hundreds of traits in common I listed.

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

I have looked, and they seem very vague, and not all of the similarities are even agreed upon by Scholars.

You're so trapped in denial you refuse to look at my arguments, now that's ignorance. I clearly demonstrated that there are many similarities between lots of people in history, but that doesn't mean anything.

16. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

He doesn't see the Hitler Horus either.

HITLER --- HORUS!!!

1 Horus is the father seen in the son
    Hitler’s superior qualities reflected in many sons of Germany

2 Horus claimed to be the light of the world
    Hitler claimed to enlighten Germany politically

5 Horus says “It is I who traverse the heavens… Eternity has been assigned to me without end
    Hitler traversed the skies by aeroplane and offered to make Germany forever powerful

8 Horus baptized with water
    Hitler baptized as an infant in water

9 Horus had a divine scribe
    Hitler had scribes

10 Horus born in Annu, the place of bread
    Hitler born in a town with a bakery

16 Horus of 12 years
    Hitler at 12 years in highschool

17 Horus A man of 30 years
    Hitler joined Nazi Party at 30

18-19 Horus the KRST and manifesting son of God.
    Hitler seen as a saviour

20 Horus the Trinity
    Hitler, Goebels and Himler

21 Horus Child of a virgin
    Hitler’s mother a virgin prior to being mistress of H’s father

23-24 Horus taken by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep
    Hitler’s retreat at Berchtesgarten

26 Horus the avenger
    Hitler avenger of Versaille Treaty

27 Horus comes with peace
    Hitler repeatedly promised peace

28 Horus the afflicted one
    Hitler the afflicted one

32 Horus has 12 followers
    Hitler had 12

33 Horus Revelation written down by divine scribe Aan
    Hitler’s secretary wrote down his Will and Testament in 1945

34 Horus—Aani bears witness
    Hitler—Goebels his propaganda minister

35 Horus—The secret mysteries revealed by That-Aan
    Hitler—Albert Speer wrote a book “Inside the Third Reich”

36 Horus The morning star
    Hitler comforted by astrology

39 Horus The paradise of the Pole star
    Hitler had a model of how Berlin would be rebuilt

40 Servants of Horus
    Servants of Hitler

17. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Name your scholars. YOU and Nisus are the ones in denial. Of course there will be many similarities among the human race, but that's not the point. Jesus was patterned after earlier pagan gods. The Messiah Jesus didn't exist, and there is no valid proof that he did. Paul's existence is equally questionable. You need to do some reading about the Sumerians, Egyptians and Greeks, and their cultures. The bible is nothing but sequels of the same myths. MYTHS!

18. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

Doesn't sound like you've ever read the Bible. There is a lot more that occurs in the Bible than the Birth of the Messiah. If you were to take all the words that were claimed to be actual miracles you would have a lot less than what is in the Bible now. There are many occurences, historical sites, and just regular things that go on in the Bible.

Babylonian Captivity *known event*
    Jeruslalem, Jericho, Egypt, etc. *known places*
    Many actual wars

If you summarized the Bible into just the "spectacular mind blowing miracles" You would lose an actual good huge portion of simple judaic history. Much of which coincides with secular history.

It's not the people that Real Scholars have a fact with accepting. It's the Divine Attributes, they can't explain or hold as fact. Once you learn to discern between these things, you will graduate from noob, to Closer to Academic.

19. VitalOne Banned Banned

Firstly, why are you always so biased against Christianity?

Secondly, I never said the Bible isn't mythical, nor that the "Messiah" Jesus didn't exist, I said that Jesus was a real human who actually existed.

Jesus did exist and is not Horus. He is not a made up myth, though there may be myth tied to him. I pointed out many sources that say Moden Theologians agree that Jesus actually existed.

For instance look at this similarity on the web site:

The paradise of the pole-star

The Holy City lighted by one luminary that is neither the sun nor the moon=the pole-star.

This is an example of the biased-minded similarity.
    The passage in the Bible is:
    ""And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the lamb is the light thereof" (Rev. 21:23)

The Glory of God lightened it, not a pole-star. Where does the author of the website get polestar from? Haha, you've just been completely debunked

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  20. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: You might be surprised to learn that atheists probably read the bible more than christians do. I went to a Baptist University, converted to Roman Catholicism in my early 20s, ate, lived and breathed RC catechism which I taught for about 20 years until I found out the truth that I had been leaving and teaching a lie!

Becoming atheist is a process. It's not an overnight revelation. In order to become an atheist, one must have a thorough knowledge of christianity or other religion. I'd say most atheists were former christians.

I believe in science. I don't believe in miracles. I visited most of the religious shrines in Europe when I was a christian. I've read anti-christian scholar's works, and I've read christian scholar's works (Dominic Crossan).

Atheists don't just claim the title without the knowledge to back it up. Atheists become religious scholars. Christians rarely research beyond their own church and their bible. Being a christian is not an honorable profession. Just calling yourself a christian denotes ignorance and denial of the truth. There can be NO TRUTH in something that is based on lies and delusions. Monotheism is nothing more than Egyptian sun worship. The ancient Israelites worshipped the sun, of Saul, their "king." The name Is-ra-el itself lends its name to Isis, RA-the Sun God, and El-the god of the Jews. The cult of the Raelians is taken from the name Israelites who worship the Sun as Ra(god).

All religions throughout history evolved from El worship, also called Eli, Heli, Helios, etc., the Sun.

Any religion beyond sun worship is false. Man created god by his understanding of the sun, moon, stars and elements. THERE IS NO GOD BUT THE SUN WHO CREATED THE LIVING WORLD. Jesus was called the Sun of God and the Son of God. He didn't exist as a human much less as a messiah. Jesus was a fictional character based on earlier pagan gods. In fact, Jesus may have been a literary character invented by the Roman Emperors to rein-in their subjects through fear when the HRE couldn't afford to pay it's armies any longer.

You have no savior, but you don't need one. If you weren't meant to be here, you wouldn't be here. Be happy for the time you've got, and do the very best you can with your time. There is no heaven and there is no hell. Earth is all we've got. It is up to us to make it peaceful and liveable. As long as people believe in fairy tales they will not progress intellectually. Your mind is the closest thing you have to a god. Nurture it. Read. Write. Cogitate. Dream.

21. VitalOne Banned Banned

Give it up man, the fact remains, almost every unbiased historian agrees that Jesus existed

"the sources for Jesus are better, however, than those that deal with Alexander" and "the superiority of evidence for Jesus is seen when we ask what he thought" (1993:3) E.P. Sanders

Experts clearly see a major difference in what Jesus says. Jesus didn't speak the way the writers of the Gospels did, experts in literature clearly see similarities in all of Jesus's sayings.

There is almost no similarity between Jesus's sayings and what Horus says.

Medicine Woman:
    You seem to denounce Jesus and Christianity, but anyone who actually reads what Jesus says (not the Church or rest of the Bible) can clearly see that he did not believe in a Heaven nor a God like most Christians do.

In fact, I find nothing wrong with Jesus's teachings. They're very philosophical and encourage peace. Jesus's teachings are very different from the rest of the Bible. However, the Church does not really preach Jesus's teachings, and the majority of "Christians" do not follow Christ in any manner.

Jesus struggled to explain to his disciples that God was not a physical human:

"His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"

"It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it." " - Gospel of Thomas, Verse 113

" Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you. " - Gospel of Thomas, Verse 3

" Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there." " - Gospel of Thomas, Verse 77

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation, Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" - Luke 17:20-21

This is pretty similar to Hindu philosophy. Ironically, this is similar to what you (Medicine Woman) says, " Your mind is the closest thing you have to a god. Nurture it. Read. Write. Cogitate. Dream."

22. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

You are the one trapped in denial. I proved your religion wrong. You are still in denial about it and have yet to counter with anything valid.

23. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

You give it up all you are saying is rediculous.