how was god born/created?.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Nov 16, 2005.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

how did the almighty com into existance if you blieve in him,

peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

To talk so specifically about 'God', (which we still don't know if he exists outside our minds) means you have to second guess something beyond the universe. That is why any manmade religion is always guarunteed to be miles off the mark... Especially if based on 2,000 year old thought.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adstar Valued Senior Member

God has always been. Always existed. Thats a basic Christian belief.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VitalOne Banned Banned

God is causeless, the Bible says that God is the Holy Spirit, Jesus says that the kingdom of God comes not by observation but is within you.

In Hinduism, God is the causeless cause, the origin of existence, the absolute truth, the eternal unchangeable one, the supersoul within you, the supreme brahman, etc..

8. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

You see, even Christ is telling you its just in your head.

9. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

So what has it been doing in its infinite lifetime and why is it playing with a bunch of carbon based molecules on this insignifcant miniscule planet?

10. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Just a bunch of carbon molecules eh? Are human beings only valued by the weight of their carbon molecules then?

I suppose 'love' is just an illusion, an electrical output of these carbon molecules , no more no less.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hebrew 2:

5 It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6 But there is a place where someone has testified:
    "What is man that you are mindful of him,
    the son of man that you care for him?
    7 You made him a little[a] lower than the angels;
    you crowned him with glory and honor
    8 and put everything under his feet?In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. .

c20

11. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Born? 'Me' -- born? Never have I seen the self been born. Have you even seen the self? The self has never been born and will never be born, only the body is born. The real divine self is in itself complete, so evolution in it is impossible. Only the body needs to develop to express the self more precisely.

12. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

He has allways been. He is above all and is eternal. He is above time, so what is a second for man is a year for Him and what is a year for man is a second for Him.