Europeans are killing off 'african americans'

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by spuriousmonkey, Nov 11, 2005.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8300

A gene that is quite common in Americans of European decent (yes, my dear americans, you are merely our spawn) can be deadly in americans from african descent. It increases the risk of heart attacks.

So it seems that our righty racists on this forum should stop promoting segregation and start integrating if they are really aiming for the final solution (guess what this refers to).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? No, Spurious, ya' got it wrong. That ain't got nothin' to do with integration or segregation ....it has to do with INBREEDING. And whites can still breed with the blacks even if they're segregated from whites!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

May I remind you of the post on definition of subspecies in the other thread.

If you don't segregate you will never be different. You will always remain the same species. One big happy family.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

When did the "one big, happy family" begin? I missed that part!

(The other parts of your post went floating happily waaaay over my head! If you wish to communicate with me, you must use only words and sentences that can be found in "See Spot Run" and other such bestsellers!)

Baron Max

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Sorry about that: translate 'one big happy family' into 'one species'.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes ....with about a gazillion different "breeds". Attributed, of course, to man's intense desire to stick his dick into almost anything that's wet, warm and willing!!

Baron Mas

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I see that you are mutating.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Baron Mas, the new replacement holiday for December 25.
    Sounds like fun.

12. J.B Banned Banned

I thought we were all the same?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's only when it suites their own agenda!

When it comes to drugs and/or medicines that work better on blacks than on whites, they want to point out that the differences (the black breed) so the blacks should be treated differently to whites. See how it works?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Everyone is a racist ...it don't matter what they say or how fervently they claim otherwise. In fact, I've found that those who deny it the loudest and most fervently are, at the same time, the most hidden racists.

Baron Max

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

If we would be all the same we would be clones.

Thank you for the trolling.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, so NOW ye're saying there ARE differences? And that even biologists CAN tell the differences between "races"/"breeds" of humans? Why and how did you suddenly change your opinion?

Baron Max

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What a sad view of the world.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, it might be sad, James, but if you open your eyes and take off those "idealist blinders", you, too, can see the world in all of it's ugliness and violence. And interestingly, if one can actually SEE the reality around him, sometimes they can help to change it into something better. ...but ONLY if they can see clearly.

But some people just prefer to live in their little dreamworlds and hide from the realities of the world around them. I think psychiatrists have names for people like that, don't they?

Baron Max

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Maybe it's not me who has the blinders, Baron. Have you considered that?

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

dont speak on my behalf please.

peace

20. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

As long as Baron never owns an AK47 and a license to kill we will 'all' be fine.
    All his bitterness probably stems from the fact that he was not born at a time that would facilitate a career as a nazi foot soldier. Perhaps he is kidding though. Perhaps his best mate is of african descent and they both have a good laugh about the jolly japes Baron gets up to on the net. He can see past the skin really can't he? Please tell me he can

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace

c20

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  21. duendy Registered Senior Member

and how can YOU "see clearly" ey bmax wid your ugly specs on and belief in shrink quackery.....???

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why do you say that I'm bitter? From whence did that arise?

Baron Max

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, I have. But then a new newscast comes on the tv, or a new article of violence in the paper and it brings me right back to my original thoughts.

Baron Max