Orgone energy. independant experiments?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Nov 6, 2005.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

would anybody here do an independant study and experimentation with orgone energy devices and then post there results here on sciforums?.

devices like a HHG (Holy hand grenade, orgone energy generation unit. not an accumilator) or an orgone accumilator, or a cloudbuster?.

i would really like it if people participate in this and it does deserve a look from independant scientists like yourselves.

peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Light Registered Senior Member

You may actually find someone that wants to try. I wish you good luck.

I, however, won't be one of them. You are welcome to call me skeptical, doubtful or any other similar term. But whenever something starts moving in the metaphysical field, I loose interest immediately .

To show you what I mean, I made a visit to www.orgone.org and read a few articles. In one of the main introductory articles, I found this:

"In 1939, Reich was working with "bions" and accidentally discovered that some of the bions emitted an energy that did not obey the laws of any known form of energy. A bion is an energy vesicle, that is transitional in form between non-living and living matter. Peculiar optical phenomena developed when dozens of the bion cultures were kept in the same room simultaneously. Fog-like emanations and bluish dots and lines were observed and it seems that this concentration of bions made auras and rays from the hands visible to the non-clairvoyant observer. It was then found that paper, cotton, cellulose and other organic substances took up an energy from the bion cultures which gave a reaction in the electroscope. The fact that radiation from the cultures would affect an electroscope only through the indirect route of being used first to "charge" an insulating material was evidence to Reich that the radiation possessed different characteristics from any then known to science."

When someone starts telling me about "bions", "fog-like emanations, bluish dots and lines" and the other things above, I'll always begin looking around for the door.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But as I said, and I mean it sincerely, perhaps somebody will do the experiments. Have you done any of them yourself?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

I wouldn't be surprised if living tissue released some sort of energy on unique frequency. Maybe something electromagnetic?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i respect your reply light,

but personally i think this needs to be tested on, with everything in existance in the universe, even to a skeptic this isnt far fetched or mystic, its just energy in another form existing in all living things. seriously is the concept of Qi/Orgone energy that "out there" i think its very logical and reasonable for an energy of this nature to exist.

peace

8. Roman Banned Banned

Einstein tested it and found it to exist. But he denied its existence.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the government want to hide something thats all it is, but they cannot go about like they did in the times reich was experimenting, people now can do independant studies (people like you and me) and we can shine light into the darkness for the general public, proof can be found if we do something about it, but if we leave it swept under the rug it will stop progress, so lets make some orgone devises and run a few experiments.

peace

10. Roman Banned Banned

It was a combination of Reich's hopes for grandeur and that as a practicing physician, he wasn't allowed to lie to people and use untested, unproven methods. He wouldn't have gone to prison if he took a lawyer.

He probably also got targeted because of his Communist background. No one wanted to hide anything.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

his works will be released from the vault in 2007 i think, will everyone wait untill then before experimenting ith the orgone energy? or we could just do it now and save the wait. because its going to be done sooner or later i would like it to be now.

hey roman you know it would take about 20 mins to make an orgone device ie generator, accumilator, cloud buster (might take a bit longer) why dont you try it along with me and others that are willing to atleast try?

the government would lose money if you could cure 90% of things with home made orgone accumilators and other devices.

peace

12. Roman Banned Banned

Nah. The works are all out. However, the publishers or whoever owns the rights to his stuff only allow the latest editions published. And the people who own the rights aren't the government.

Wouldn't the government save tons of cash as medical costs decrease?

Most of the pressure on this sort of stuff comes from other scientists, not the government.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

oh ok then man, i havent been learning about reich for long but i have been learning about Qi most of my life, so this interests me alot, your probably right but im more concerned about testing and informing people about orgone/Qi and its existance, please do an experiment with a device and post your results not immidiatly but soon?.

peace.

14. Roman Banned Banned

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

this is from wikipedia

According to his theory, illness was primarily caused by depletion or blockages of the orgone energy within the body. He conducted clinical tests of the orgone accumulator on people suffering from a variety of illnesses. The patient would sit within the accumulator and absorb the "concentrated orgone energy". He built smaller, more portable accumulator-blankets of the same layered construction for application to parts of the body. The effects observed were claimed to boost the immune system, even to the point of destroying certain types of tumors, though Reich was hesitant to claim this constituted a "cure." The orgone accumulator was also tested on mice with cancer, and on plant-growth, the results convincing Reich that the benefits of orgone therapy could not be attributed to a placebo effect. He had, he believed, developed a grand unified theory of physical and mental health. [9]

[edit]
    Orgone experiment with Einstein
    In 1940, Reich wrote to Albert Einstein saying he had a scientific discovery he wanted to discuss, and on January 13, 1941, he went to visit Einstein in Princeton. They talked for five hours, and Einstein agreed to test an orgone accumulator, which Reich had made out of a Faraday cage made of galvanized steel and insulated by wood and paper on the outside. Einstein agreed with Reich that if, as Reich suggested, an object's temperature could be raised without an apparent heating source, it would be "a bomb" in physics.

Reich supplied the device during their second meeting, and Einstein performed the experiment in his basement, which involved taking the temperature atop, inside, and near the device. He also stripped the device down to its Faraday cage to compare temperatures. Over the course of a week, in both cases, Einstein observed a rise in temperature, and confirmed Reich's finding in a published letter. Since Einstein could offer no explanation for the finding, Reich concluded that the heat was the result of a novel form of energy—orgone energy—that had accumulated inside the Faraday cage. However, one of Einstein's colleagues at Princeton, the Polish physicist Leopold Infeld, interpreted the phenomenon as resulting from thermal convection currents, though he failed to provide an experimental demonstration of his contention. Einstein concurred that the experiment could be explained by convection.

so why havent people used this in more ways why dont people get taught this in school? and also why isnt science recognising this and putting it into real use?

peace

16. Roman Banned Banned

It is yet unproved.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thats the point of this thread, so common will some volenteers help me out here, i will admit this im not personally that good at recording experiments and documenting them in the right way scientifically, but i will try my best, and could some of you help me by doing home experiments for this please?.

even do the experiments if you want to prove it dosent exist if your a skeptic, so we get non bias results and can compare them.

peace.

18. Roman Banned Banned

What experiments? Do you have a particualr one in mind?

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yes each of us could build a cloudbuster and record the weather patterns around the time they are activating it, you can build orgone accumilators and put plants in them to test for life energy strenth, you could get a heat detector and test the accumilator and its heating attributes with different objects or life forms, you could also make a HHG and see what happens in the area or when people you know get illness test it on them, like for headaches stomach aches people with conditions, tet if it works, we could come up with many more ways to experiment.

peace.

20. Roman Banned Banned

Do you have schematics? Plans? A link perhaps?

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Picture of a cloudbuster is at www.metatech.org)

History

The Wilhelm Reich cloudbuster (CB) was well known for its ability to create rain. But a problem existed with its continued use, in that the deadly orgone energy that it absorbed could in fact hurt the operator if it was not correctly "drained off". This "draining off" of deadly orgone energy was accomplished by 1. Connecting the cloudbuster to a body of running water (difficult) or 2. Connecting the cloudbuster output to an orgone accumulator. However, the orgone accumulator would soon become saturated with the deadly orgone energy which in turn caused more problems for the operator. So the cloudbuster, as good a technology as it is, has lain dormant for many years only being used by such professional weather engineers as Trevor James Constable, among others.

2001 - The Cloudbuster Re-Invented

Don Croft, a patriot, alternative scientist, researcher, inventor and freedom fighter has succeeded in striking the first blow against the ongoing chemtrails program that is assisting in the destruction of our country and the enslavement of its citizens! . By utilizing the research of Wilhelm Reich, assisted by his partner Carol and having help from God almighty, Don has created a cheap, portable and easy to build device that consistently destroys Chemtrails and heals the atmosphere. The Reich/Croft " chembuster" is the answer to these ongoing attacks by the forces of darkness. Unlike the original cloudbuster, the chembuster actually changes the deadly orgone energy to good orgone energy and so does NOT become saturated or dangerous to the operator.

Join The Battle - Now !

It is human nature to sit on the sidelines and think that one person cannot change the things that are happening to our country. You now have no excuse for inaction. For the cost of a few dollars and a few hours of your time YOU can make a difference. With this device a mere few thousand patriots can SHUT DOWN the multi-billion dollar chemtrail program. The Reich/Croft chembuster cannot do any damage. It can only help and heal. Its up to you to join the fight to save America.

Chembuster Construction Details

The following was written by Don Croft, who lives in vagabondage
    www.worldwithoutparasites.org

Don is using Orgone energy, which was the name given to ch'i, ether, life force, etc., Dr Wilhelm Reich.

He does this out of respect and gratitude for Reich's life's work and sacrifice.

CLOUDBUSTER DIRECTIONS

Carol and I got these specs by dowsing, and they work very, very well, though may not be the last word, if you get my drift. Let us know at zapper16@earthlink.net if you can successfully modify it.

BUCKET: Base: 9" in dia., 9" deep. I use two-gallon plastic buckets from the Home Depot paint department, but two-gallon food buckets, available from restaurants, or two-gallon spackle buckets from drywall contractors are fine. I leave the buckets on, as the handles make it easier to move the finished cloudbuster.

COPPER PIPES: Six standard 1" copper pipes, 6' long, open at one end, the capped ends submerged to within an inch or so of the bottom of the bucket before casting. For portability and shipping, you can use 12” sections of pipe in the base, adding five-foot lengths by putting couplers between the 12” and five-foot pieces. You won’t need
    to buy as much copper pipe this way, too.

CRYSTALS: I glued a double-terminated quartz crystal, about 2" long, into a .75” section of garden hose, and one of these devices is glued in turn inside each of the six copper end caps, pointing in the same direction as the pipe will be after the cap is glued on. I use 'Goop' glue. I taped around the cap where it joined the pipe to prevent resin from leaking into the cap during casting. David at davdart@texas.net sells suitable crystals for cloudbusters.

METAL PARTICLES: Get some metal particles from a machine shop, recycling yard or a place where they saw a lot of aluminum (sign shops and aluminum fabrication shops are good places to look). I use aluminum for weight considerations, but ANY metal will do. Very fine particles (such as filings from a key-making machine)
    aren’t quite as good as ones that will easily go through a window screen & slightly bigger ones are okay. There really is a wide margin of suitability! .

PLYWOOD: Template 1 - 3/4” exterior plywood is used to make the base for the copper endcaps/pipes. I arrange the six pipes evenly around a 2 1/2” radius circle, which makes the pipes 2 1/2” apart on centers. A flat, 1 1/4” auger bit drills a suitable hole for each end cap.

Template 2 - Make another piece to fit inside the rim of the bucket. Remember to cut a section away so you can fit your fingers under it to remove it from the bucket. This piece is not part of the finished CB, just used to get the spacing for the pipes right during construction. Cut the holes in this with a 1 1/8” flat bit so that it will fit well over the six pipes. This piece will hold the pipes in position while the second batch of resin hardens.

Template 3 - I make a circular plywood spacer for the top ends of the pipes, 4” radius with 1 1/8” holes on the same 2 1/2” radius circles for the pipe ends. This keeps the pipes parallel with each other and fairly rigid so you can point it at unholy things like predatory entities and City Hall ;-)

RESIN: I use polyester resin (used to build fiberglass boats) but epoxy also works, as does envirotech resin from www.eti-usa.com (this sets up very quickly, so you need to be proficient with it). (If you are going to construct many of these units, try to purchase your resin in 5 gallon buckets over the internet, possibly from
    a surfboard or boat manufacturing supply company. Home depot gets $24 per gallon for resin and I am sure it should be cheaper than that)

On a level surface, pour an inch or so of catalyzed resin into the bottom of the bucket and stir in metal particles until the surface is uniform and flat.

The ratio that seems to work is approx. one part resin to one part metal particles.

Put the base wood Template 1 onto that before it hardens, so that it just touches the surface and doesn't sink in much. Pour a half gallon of catalyzed resin into the bucket after the six pipes are set into the holes in the base template. Use the dowel to stir in handfuls of metal particles in the same ratio as before. Note that the wood Template 1 should not be pushed down to the bottom of the bucket with the resin squishing over the top.

Expeditiously move the Template 2 down on to the six pipes until it is snugly within the rim of the bucket. Put the top Template 3 onto the top of the pipes and move them until the pipes are parallel. After the resin has hardened, remove the second template and set it aside. This is only used during construction, as I mentioned.
    You can finish off putting the resin/metal mixture in now in two stages if you want, up to within a half inch of the rim of the bucket. Now it’s finished (wait until it hardens before you shoot anything ;-)

A MONEY SAVING SUGGESTION, ALSO FOR BETTER PORTABILITY:

Cut six pipes, 12" long, and put the cyrstals/endcaps on them for the base. Buy six joints which allow a pipe to come into them from both directions and stop at the middle. This allows you to make the rest of the pipe assembly from three pipes, 10' long, cut in half. The finished product leaves you with only one piece of pipe, four feet long leftover.

When positioning the 12" pipes for pouring the second layer of mix, temporarily tape the top ends of the 12" pipes so no metal particles are dropped in them by mistake.

After the mix is made, take off the tape and push the rim plywood piece down onto the pipes so that it fits into the rim of the bucket.

Put the spacers, then the 5' pipes onto the 12"base pipes, then put the third (top) plywood piece onto the tips.

The pipes will look skewed, most likely, so just twist the top plywood piece around until the pipes line up parallel. As you do that, the rim plywood piece will move around. You need to do this expeditiously, though not in a hurry, so that the resin doesn't harden before you're done.

We experimented with 5' extensions to the pipes to increase the range. It had a strong effect on the moon and on the upper atmosphere of the planet for hundreds of miles. We also apparently shut down the weather warfare facility under Homestead Air Force Base while we were in the Keys by leaving the extended cloudbuster pointing
    at the dead orgone field above it for a week.

We found that we don't need to point it in any particular direction in order to clear the atmosphere of bad orgone, and the longer it's left standing, the nicer it feels for a longer distance from the cloudbuster (many miles). We just stand it on its bottom, pointing straight up. We did once eliminate a belt of smog which was just off the coast by aiming at it for a few minutes, so direction can be a factor.

We also severely alarmed the operators of a ufo that was in the vicinity. It instantaneously shot out into space, where it remained in the same position relative to us, so the b! asic 6' long pipe configuration apparently only affects the atmosphere.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

The HHG (Holy Hand Grenade)

The HHG (Holy Hand Grenade) is a small orgone generator that will correct imbalances in energy fields.

HHG Construction

If you want to clear out the unpleasant entities from your immediate environment, expel parasitic/predatory ET’s from your auric field, neutralize the energetic effects of chemtrails, etc., just make one or more of these and put it on the ground or in your house, according to your intuitive promptings.

My partner, Carol, and I have found ! them very effective for minimizing the deadly orgone fields around nuke plants, even the ones built on natural vortices (sick puppies did that intentionally). They also heal and strengthen all natural vortices and man-made ones, like the Caribbean Blue Holes. Life doesn't have to be difficult and years of training and discipline are no longer necessary if you want to do big magic, to which I can bear witness. In the new (present) paradigm one’s character and intention count more than training and institutional acclaim.

There are plenty of people who are nice, but these aren’t generally smart. There are about as many people who are really smart, but they tend not to be very nice. Have you noticed that more nice people have been ‘smartening up’ lately? I would say that that’s happening more than smart people are getting nice. Does this mean that the ‘meek
    are inheriting the earth'?

You might think I’m digressing, but the Y factor is very important when working with orgone. ‘Y’ stands for ‘you.’ Orgone is attracted to nice people and is repelled and even changed into deadly and/or dead orgone by unpleasant, selfish, fearful people. For example, a Joe Cell might not work for Joe Stalin, Count de Sade or Henry Kissinger. ( I really think it’s okay to draw attention to predators). Orgone accumulators are susceptible to depletion and pollution by unhealthy orgone, but HHG’s (orgone generators) draw in the bad stuff, transform it into healthy orgone, and send it back out. Miraculous! Astonishing! Fabulous! Thank you, JESUS! Predatory people are challenged to lighten up or leave the vicinity of orgone generators. We’re about to see the effect of one in a federal kangaroo courtroom shortly (we won’t actually be present). Speaking of predators…[update: this device was getting the desired effect, but the judge and prosecutor contrived to keep it out of the courtoom after that and managed to railroad the defendant into prison, unfortunately]

Most people will be content to have a HHG in the home to keep the energy clean and healthy there. It doesn’t matter where you place it to do this. A few people have the skill and inclination to find vortices, so here’s some advice based on what we’ve been doing:

If you can dowse with a pendulum or rods, etc., that may be the best way to find the right spot to put a HHG. It’s especially effective when placed on a ley line and especially on the junction of two or more of these, but this isn’t necessary. Every room and building has its own dynamics, so you could dowse for the correct spot based on that.

If your house is built on one of these leyline junctions, though, lucky you! More often than not these days the vortices produced by these nodes are distorted and even backward-spinning. The HHG very quickly heals and redirects these on its own. You don’t need to do anything else (don’t hate me because I’ve given you an easy, inclusive way to do this ;-). If you’re a weird science guru or wannabe you’re probably not reading this anyway). Most of us just want to have a nice feeling in the house and immediate vicinity. You can put a HHG anywhere for this.

One thing that has worked for us in locating major vortices: think of the place from which the most degenerate, unspeakable things have been promulgated and you may find that it has been built over a vortex. Examples: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York/World Trade Center; the Pentagon; NSA headquarters, Montauk, New York;
    Jekyll Island Hotel, Georgia. We already did those, but there are a few more of these left to do (as of May 12, 2001) such as the city reservoir of San Diego, Bohemian Grove, near San Francisco, Denver Airport (the new underground facilities have nothing to do with airplanes ;-) a spot in Salt Lake City, 3 in LA, etc. This really is fun but if you do one of these, make sure you can have a day or so afterward to recuperate. Also be sure to ask for divine protection ;-) We’ll be visiting those spots shortly. We develop sort of energetic callouses when we do it often enough, so that we don’t miss a beat afterward. [update: we finished them at Bohemian Grove, California, which is a satanic gathering site for all of the top world order ‘leaders,’ on June 18, 2001]

If there are places in your area at which evil has been done on a large scale, put an HHG there, too, to correct the imbalance. We put one in the witch cemetery in Salem, Mass, for instance (because of the evil done TO the witches, of course). There are plenty of places where atrocities were committed by the alleged gov’t on people of color, unfortunately, and every populated area (except in Utah) has been violated with chemtrails on a daily basis lately. Pollution = deadly/dead orgone and is the sure
    sign that something is being done to violate/destabilize that part of the planet. It’s so easy to turn that around with a HHG and/or a cloudbuster (let me know if you need cloudbuster directions). Zapper16@earthlink.net.

ENOUGH EXTEMPORIZATION HERE IT IS:

INGREDIENTS FOR THE HHG:

A plastic funnel or cardboard party hat (tape the seam so the resin doesn’t leak out) To form a point at the end of the funnel, saw off the spout and form a point with 2” wide masking tape, being sure to prevent leaks. The funnel will allow you to make several from this mold. Party hats are better if you just want to make one. When I make them with party hats, I leave the hats on the finished HHg.

A couple of cups of aluminum particles (OR a pint of BB’s). I use aluminum from the crosscut saws in shops that use extruded aluminum a lot, such as large sign shops, fabrication plants, etc. Some plastic and/or wood in the sweepings is fine. I pick out the cigarette butts for aestheic considerations ;-) Larger towns and cities have recycling businesses that have the aluminum particles in large bins, which they sell cheaply.

A quart of polyester resin or epoxy resin (this will encourage you to make at least two ;-) More politically correct resin is available from Envirotech, at www.eti.com.

5 double-terminate quarts crystals, at least an inch long. Cloudy and funky are fine, even if an evil person has handled them ;-) The mere proximity of an HHG to any crystal will clear it faster and better than all the combined resources of the most powerful new age gurus or shamans on the planet. I’m just the messenger here, so don’t hate me. The meek are inheriting the earth, after all. Others have told me that orgone generators remove the cloudiness of quartz crystals. Mine are already clear, so I haven’t seen it
    happen, myself. One of mine did turn clear when I went to the Bahamas. I’m pretty sure the Atlantean energy at the Mars Bay blue hole did that.

Global Light Network will sell you 5 appropriate crystals from Arkansas for $7, including shipping. Contact David for these at davdart@texas.net

The plastic funnel needs to be big enough to make a 4” high cone. The bigger the cone, the more powerful the HHG. I encourage you to experiment with different configurations. Let me know what you find out, please, since you’ll likely surpass my own efforts thus far. We made one 7” high for the vortex at the secret underground base near San Diego from which a few investigators never returned. We deployed that one on 6/16/01. Boy, are they mad at us! We’d never been surveilled so much before that day.

Set the funnel, point down, in a can or jar.

Put some aluminum particles or BB’s in the bottom, enough to make the vertical crystal stand on its own. I put the better defined end of the double terminated crystal toward the point of the cone.

Pour some resin on top of that and let it soak down through the metal particles.

Put enough aluminum particles or BB’s to cover the rest of the vertical crystal and pour enough resin in to cover that.

Place the other four double terminated crystals horizontally, aligned 90 degrees apart so that the four compass directions will be covered when you’re ready to deploy the HHG.

Make a mark on the funnel to indicate where the point of one of the bottom four crystals is if you want. This is marginally important. I never do that, myself.

Cover the four crystals with aluminum particles or BB’s and cover that with resin. At this point, make the funnel level, either visually or with a spirit level (the ruler with the bubble thing built into it). You don’t need to get it perfect, but perfect is a little better than not. I never fill it to the edge of the funnel, since this makes it harder to finish off and is pretty messy.

If you want to make a really big one, make a paper cone (taping the seam) out of a big piece of thin poster board and tape that into a large funnel. We’ll be putting a big one in the reservoir in San Diego [done, June 01] and at the huge vortex southeast of Bimini soon. Those vortices are particularly big and distorted for some reason.
    Remember that lining up with the compass points is not critical. I put small parachutes on the ones I use in deep water locations so that they’ll be upright when they reach bottom.

Make a mark on the flat part of the hardened material now so you’ll know how the four bottom crystals are aligned, since you can’t see them any more.

Take the now-usable but crude HHG out of the funnel now and file the material at the little end down to create a point on the cone. I use a rough belt on my belt sander for this, but feel free to do it the hard way. You can file the edges of the bottom a little if you don’t want to cut yourself with it later.

Having made the mark on the bottom, you can line it up to the compass wherever you put it. Put another mark near the bottom of the cone surface to make this easier ;-) This is optional, as it works fine if not lined up with the compass, too.

You can make it a little better by getting fancy crystals if you want. You can probably improve it in other ways, in which case, please inform me at zapper16@earthlink.net. I won’t make these for money but feel free to do so yourself. I’ve capitalized this way on the pioneering work of other people.

To juice it up even more, make a copper coil on the outside of the funnel or party hat, being sure to wind the wire clockwise toward the point (as viewed from the bottom of the cone toward the point. Do 7 turns or so. Install this in the cone before putting the other ingredients in. This suggestion! is from (through ;-) our masterful friend, Linda
    at www.spiritherbs.com, who is also a Wingmakers aficionada.

THERAPEUTIC HHG (not for everyone, but body workers find them helpful, as do meditators and energy experimenters)

Do all of the above in a smaller funnel . The resulting cone should be under 2” or so, simply because this is easier to use. You’ll need non-ferrous metal, preferably aluminum because it’s easier to tool.

Instead of quartz, get an amethyst gemstone for the top and a garnet gemstone for the bottom, center (we use 9mm amethysts and 6mm garnets). In between, put a strong neodymium magnet. North side down is customary, but when a single magnet is used, we’ve found that it doesn’t matter which pole is toward the body. This is true only when an array is used which causes one pole to be dominant in the field. Be sure to get some aluminum material around the magnet before pouring more resin in so it doesn’t jump toward the can holding the funnel. BB’s aren’t appropriate for this, since they’ll just ball up around the magnet and drive you berserk.

You need to allow enough space in the pointy end to round off the point to about a half inch diameter without assaulting the amethyst during the rounding process. I use a belt sander to round off the top but you can do it with a file or a rough rock if you’re a Luddite.

Rounding the top makes it better than the big HHG for directing energy through the bottom into the human body, especially at chakras. This one is fun to wear over the crown chakra or sixth chakra. A new meaning for the term,‘party hat.’ It does seriously get rid of pain and will speed healing to any part of the body. It also prevents nightmares and promotes lucid dreaming and meditation. When I’m meditating, some accuse me of sleeping. The occasional snoring is done just to jerk them around - self righteous twits!

If you want to put a copper, cone-shaped spiral in this one, contact me for further instructions (thanks, Linda!).

I WISH I KNEW HOW THIS WORKS

Thanks a lot for the account of your farmer neighbor, Ber. I saw recently that ALL of the madrone and myrtle trees along I-5 in Oregon are dead now. I saw a bright green fungus on all of the deciduous trees in that area during the winter of 99-00, which I attributed at that time to the mycoplasma of the ever-present chemtrails. I read that nearly all of the foals born in Kentucky this year were DOA and/or malformed.

Here's our take on how the cloudbuster works, and also how the UN chemtrails, HAARP, and electronic mind control are able to function. It all has to do with non-electromagnetic energy in the form of deadly and/or dead orgone. I use Dr. Reich's terms for this energy, since he's the only scientist who has done extensive research with it.

I used to make orgone accumulators. I made them in many shapes and sizes and recognized the benefits and advantages from the beginning. The only drawback to these is that they absorb harmful orgone as readily as they do healthy orgone.

Orgone is omnipresent. It's ether, life force, prana, ch'i, etc., and makes up the energy and matter potential in all of creation. In its balanced state it promotes life, growth, equilibrium, but in its unbalanced state (deadly orgone is overactive orgone, dead orgone is, well, DEAD) it has exactly the opposite effect. When you see smog, you're seeing dead orgone in which particulate matter is suspended, sort of like a colloid. Very strong wind, tornadoes, hurricanes, cloudcover which yields no rain, drought, are all manifestations of harmful orgone.

In order for any parasitic activity to take place, an energy field needs to first be developed. Parasites do that in the body by excreting acids into their immediate environment. Infections, chronic pain, and a host of symptoms are manifestations of the activity of these parasites. Healthy orgone results when the polarity of the parasites' environment is reversed from positive (acidic) to negative (slightly alkaline) by the introduction of weak electric current through the skin. This is the business we're currently engaged in, so we get plenty of data and confirmation regarding this process.

In the atmosphere, agents of the present day order create massive fields of unbalanced orgone energy by introducing very powerful, specific frequencies of radio waves, spraying large volumes of acidic petrochemicals above the clouds, and by other, less believable means. Enter the orgone generator.

My frustration with the orgone accumulator's fickle behavior was answered three years ago, when one of my customers directed my attention to www.orgone.net he was actually experiencing some frustration, since he paid $500 for $5 worth of epoxy and metal particles, and apparently nothing else.

My daughter, Nora, was living with me then. She sees energy the way my new wife does (we've been together a little over a year) so as soon as I put the two materials together, she confirmed that it was, indeed putting out a very strong, constant field of healthy blue orgone. Adding crystals and copper pipes made it possible for me to direct the energy and alter the characteristics of the field.

One of my first thoughts was that I could create a cloudbuster that didn't need to be connected to running water, or any water, for that matter, as Dr. Reich's needed to be, and I could set it up to aim at city hall in the town I was living in, Ashland, Oregon. Theyr'e as crooked as any other local government, so I expected to get some good, observable results.

It was some time before I got around to making a cloudbuster, though. Nora could see energy, but I needed some input from somebody older than twelve. A little over a year ago, Carol and I started working together. We began experimenting with small orgone generators, mostly around natural vortices, which Carol is able to see. Every one we've ever encountered since, except the one the Navajos nurture at Four Corners, has been distorted and misdirected by the present day order.

In each case, putting an orgone generator within the vortex brought it back to vibrant health and balance, sometimes instantaneously, other times, as at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and at the secret facilities under Montauk, NY, over a period of hours and even days, depending on the nature of the activities carried out within the vortices previously... We developed the Holy Hand Grenade (HHG) during this time, which is a cone shaped orgone generator, 5'' or so high, with a vertical crystal inside near the point and four horizontal crystals arrayed within the bottom surface.

We've put these in vortices along the east coast of the US and across the country to the west coast, in Canada and the Bahamas. We're just getting started. Some intrepid Canadians are about to put one each at the Vatican and Assisi. I'm recommending that people put one at every major masonic temple in the world, since any time you put one in a focal point of error, the whole region gets the benefit and the people of error get deprived of the earth energy they had been abusing.

I wrote a full account of our activities over several months, which anyone can have if they email me. It's also being published serial fashion in Open Line, a monthly metaphysical newspaper. There's no physics like metaphysics, after all.

In late March, this year, we had planned to make a sort of pilgrimage to Orgonon, Wilhelm Reich's home and lab in Maine.

I set it up at our site in the RV campground in Ft Pierce, Florida for several hours while we packed, then took it apart and put it in the car. I didn't assemble it again for another week, when we arrived in Maine. We looked at the weather channel in the motel, and noticed that the whole state of Florida was still experiencing a drought, but there was a circle of heavy rainfall for a twenty mile or so radius around Ft. Pierce.

The next morning, on a whim, I assembled the cloudbuster in our motel room. There had been very heavy overcast for days, and another blizzard was forecast for that day. We went outside at about 8:30 to get breakfast and saw a neat blue hole right above us, and several people were standing around, staring at it. It was surrounded by the same, very dark clouds that had been there for days. The hole grew gradually for several hours, even after we left that afternoon. The people at the Reich Museum had made it clear that we were not welcome, sad to say, though I had emailed them a couple of weeks before to let them know that we'd be in the area. I think
    they'll take things like that more seriously in the future ;-)

Here's how we think it works--when metal particles are put in an organic matrix, orgone is apparently generated instead of just accumulated. I don't know why. When unbalanced orgone is present, it's drawn into the orgone generating material and transmuted into healthy orgone. I don't have a clue how this happens, either.

Making an orgone generator in a two gallon bucket and sticking copper pipes straight up out of it draws harmful orgone into the generator from many miles around and it goes out as healthy orgone in all directions, though Carol sees it happening in a sort of lens shape, parallel to the ground more or less, then moving up into the atmosphere. This gradual effect may explain why it sometimes takes a cloudbuster up to a week to get enough good stuff up to the 20,000' + altitude to disappear the chemtrails. The average radius for effective chemtrail destruction by a cloudbuster seems to be about thirty miles. Good weather effects extend a great deal farther. The rest of the region has had a drought, but the area around Spokane has been getting rain every week or so all summer. As we drive along I-90 toward Settle, there's a lot of new green growth and flowers all summer long until we reach the Columbia Gorge, 150 miles west. Anyone who lives here can tell you that this is not characteristic of the semi-desert environment west of Spokane.

We have concluded that it takes three things to make any macroparasitic/predatory activity to succeed: A field of unbalanced orgone, technology of some sort, and an operator who directs his/her intention through both. Just as fire requires three things, oxygen, heat and fuel, and removing any one of these stops the fire, removing any of the components of parasitic/predatory activity stops that process cold. We're focusing on removing the harmful orgone medium, which puts us squarely on the side of universal law. No need to go into the other-than-human entities' involvement here, though it does add another dimension, so to speak.

Parasites are as parasites do, after all. Most people are not parasitic or predatory, so by simply neutralizing the effects of those who are by removing their harmful energies, the whole planet will come up a notch or two in awareness, freedom, etc. Another benefit of a healthy, strong orgone field is that fear and anger become diminished, and whatever diminishes fear increases courage; whatever diminishes anger increases love and acceptance..

There are two cloudbusters in Spokane this summer. Now that the smog is gone and the orgone level has increased, the whole ambience of the city has improved. I personally used to dread having to go there, but now, after a whole day in the city (including traffic) I arrive back home feeling refreshed and relaxed. I had once vowed that I would never again spend the night in any US city because I was so badly affected by the concentration of harmful orgone found in all cities.

This really is what magic is all about. The possibilities are limitless.

I've been encouraging people to build holy hand grenades for their homes, too. I've gotten several unsolicited reports from people who did that which said that they no longer had trouble being in the presence of the overbearing in-laws and others who came to visit them. This needs to be experienced to be appreciated, I think.

D! ISCLAIMER & MISSION STATEMENT FOR DON CROFT AND CAROL DERRY

This is not the same as Dr. Reich’s original cloudbuster. The only resemblence is the use of pipes. The former could cause changes in the atmosphere by drawing the unbalanced orgone out of the targetted area and putting it into flowing water.

This one apparently draws in the unbalanced orgone, revitalizes it as balanced orgone, and sends it right back out into the atmosphere. Don’t expect the same results as Dr. Reich and others have gotten, but do expect the elimination of chemtrails, the elimination or reduction in smog and general malaise over a very wide area.
    It’s not necessary to point this model to remove the chemtrails. It will do that for up to a fifty mile radius if it’s just left standing in the garden or on the deck.

The base is a large orgone generator, not an accumulator, and has very different characteristics from an accumulator, one of which is that it apparently can’t be polluted by unbalanced orgone fields, even when they’re produced by a nuclear reactor. This is why we feel confident to share this with anyone. The production of balanced orgone increases in direct proportion to the strength of the unbalanced field.

Carol and I got these specs by dowsing, and they work very, very well, though may not be the last word, if you get my drift. Let us know at zapper16@earthlink.net if you can successfully modify it.

Carol and I have been engaged in a project to (1) balance some earth energies, (2) provide a reliable cure for, among other things, the rather serious illnesses (now endemic) resulting from the chemtrail program (our cloudbusters also get rid of the chemtrails and cancel weather warfare effects), (3) interact in a productive way with ET’s and native non-homo sapiens sentient races who have been doing business on, in and around our planet, outside of the awareness of! most people.

We sincerely believe that what I’ve been writing about is true. I can’t guarantee that any of it is true, though, and no doubt some of it is colored by our own limited understanding and perception.

Due to the almost total absence of true journalism on the planet, I’m offering this work as a less-than-adequate substitute in our fields of interest. The internet has replaced newspapers, television and radio (Art Bell’s program excepted, along with a few others). There are journalists who have the expertise and even courage to meet the
    standards of objectivity and scholarship needed to present a clear picture of what’s really going on regarding the criminal activities of members of the alleged New World Order and their business and occult dealings with parasitic/predatory ET’s, but the media are owned by these same predatory humans, so public access through
    the media to true journalism is on hold for the time being.

The internet is, we believe, a manifestation of the emerging awareness that is causing the disintegration of the institutions and political modus operendi of the alleged order mentioned above. It’s the only bastion for free speech and every effort to control and regulate it by these redundant planetary institutions has failed. Our contention is that the internet itself is giving birth to a more appropriate world commonwealth and that simply discussing this principle by email is speeding up the organic process that will bring it to full fruition. There is no need, nor is it possible, to control this process.

The impetus for writing was our own feeling that we could be risking our own safety by pursuing these subjects, a feeling that has been justified historically by the alleged order’s persecution and even murder of people who have pursued similar paths. Our instincts tell us that there is inherent protection in notoriety, as the alleged order is afraid of nothing but the collective awakening of humanity and the exposure of their own misdeeds.

Since the circulation of our stories by Al McClain, Russ Michael, Sue Potter and others (thank you very much!) we’ve felt a considerable reduction in hostile attention by the alleged authorities, many of whom are still people of conscience at any rate, however misplaced their loyalty may be.

Most remarkable events and processes go relatively un-noticed in their own times. Many of us have seen UFO’s up close. Notice that when you see them you aren’t generally struck with wonder at the time. Also, when we participate in a firewalk it doesn’t seem that remarkable when we’re in the process. The telling of it increases
    our astonishment in both cases. I use these as examples only.

I don’t advise anyone to believe what I’m writing. Our own belief in these matters is based (besides a sense of “knowing”) on corroborating evidence from a variety of sources, not least of which are www.wingmakers.com and www.albielek.com. You need to find your own way to check things out. Most people will resonate with aspects
    of what I’m writing, but we all have to know things from our own efforts, not through those of other people, however spiritual, ‘connected,’ or competent we believe them to be

Carol has had pronounced psychic abilites, including telepathy, energy sensitivity and the ability to astral travel, her whole life. Years ago, she began applying self discipline and training to hone her skills and reduce the tendency to color her perception with her own prejudices, which, I feel, are minor. She is also adept at using ordinary playing
    cards to interpret synchronous processes. I met her when I traded an orgone accumulator for a Cards of Destiny reading years ago. I knew at that time that orgone devices increase psychic perception. Carol’s a Jack of Clubs, by the way, and I’m an Ace of Spades.

I don’t have any special psychic abilities (beyond what other ordinary people have) but I have found that if I follow my intuitive promptings good things happen and I get more information. My metaphysical path began when I bought my first zapper in April, 1996 and cured my lifelong depression. I had already been on a spiritual path and knew the
    value of integrity and of reigning in the ‘insistent self.’

Both of us feel that service to humanity is more important than self-advancement, though we also believe that any work deserves compensation in some form. We’ve been paying for our “research” and for sharing information about the holy hand grenades and cloudbuster by selling Terminators, our only product. The long term reward for sharing these devices, though will be attained when the true World Commonwealth that is foretold by every prophet and seer in human history, has supplanted the parasitic shadow order that currently operates our economies, governments, educational institutions, agriculture, medical/drug cartel, etc. Under the mandate of the emerging order, these will all be decentralized and more efficiently and fairly administered at the local level. This is not new or unexperienced. There are many cultures, especially in less centralized nations, which have been organized this way for thousands of years.

There are plenty of pitfalls and lots of trickery aimed at diverting us from investigating reality. The only defense is to be detached from the process and look for the overview and the unifying principle patterns that indicate the signature of the new paradigm and the underlying unity of the human race.

For instance, we now tend to turn away from whatever uses secrecy, elitism, complexity, hedonism, and exploitation. What is true doesn’t need to be protected any more and no individual has the right or responsibility to tell others what to believe. The new paradigm allows us all to find our own level and fakers are no longer able to deceive people who are basically aware of the parameters of the new paradigm. Happily, there aren’t many professional obfuscators now, at least in the metaphysical community. The bottom seems to have dropped out of the obfuscator market now that a critical mass of ‘knowers’ has been reached, and knowledge has ceased to be institutional property.

Gregg Braden had written that a study was done on what portion of any population actually determines the course of the progress for the rest. They came up with this figure: the square root of 2%, which amounts to a few thousand in the US. I don’t remember the rest of it, but I have the impression that these few thousand are not generally the experts who are on the payrolls of institutions, and some live in Beverly Hills; some live in Harlem and rural Alabama.

The real pioneers now are mostly online and correspond with each other and most are self-financed. This is a sharp departure from the former paradigm in which Nicola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, and many others needed the support and/or approval of the alleged governments and monetary establishment to do their work. There’s something to contemplate.

We’re on the threshold of having free energy. I personally know one of the inventors and he is aware that there are many, many different technologies that provide free energy now, most of which can be marketed. We hope to be the first ones to actively promote a demonstrable free energy device, the Joe Cell. If someone else beats us to it, that’s fine, too. I think we can demonstrate that it’s now safe to promote these things. I’ve been openly promoting the benefits of the zapper on the internet for years and haven’t been harassed by the alleged gov’t, though, according to their rules, I’m breaking any number of alleged laws. I’ve made it clear that opposition by these unlawful agencies is an endorsement, so I’m not hiding from them. The ‘law of rules’ is not and will never be the rule of law. We will continue to trust in our intuition and divine providence for personal protection and instruction, as anyone can.

Rules are made to be broken, which is why everyone ‘cheats’ on taxes. Integrity dictates that if one participates in any system, one should abide by the rules or get out of the system. I paid off my bank debts and sent their SSN number back to them over five years ago. I simply couldn’t bear to be considered the chattel of the Federal Reserve Corporation any longer, as anyone who uses an SSN is, de facto, despite the Constitutions clear opposition to those disgusting practices.

Getting approval from the alleged gov’t for innovative devices and procedures is no longer necessary, we feel, and is even counterproductive. There are real laws on the books that cover fraud and other treacheries. We don’t need the Uniform Commercial Code to regulate our personal lives. Pretty soon the UCC will be seen as an unfortunate lapse into tyranny that lasted from 1935 to around the year 2,000, after which a world commonwealth was gradually established based on the freedom and responsibility of the individual, as the American Republic had been. We simply believe it’s no longer necessary to wait to exercise these birthrights, and there are entities and supernormal agencies that want us to succeed and are protecting us. Why would anyone believe something and not be willing to take risks for it? Naturally, when one makes this commitment, it’s understood that he/she will persevere alone, if necessary, and until one’s last breath. The brainwashing of the baby boomers has dictated that this is unfashionable and even unbalanced, but happily the children of this generation feel otherwise, as they have shown by opposing the alleged world order itself.

Lastly, I know we’re on a path that doesn’t jive with what’s come to be seen as conventional metaphysics (is that an oxymoron?). Still, we encourage everyone to pursue metaphysical research in whatever way is comfortable and to use whatever terminology and cosmology that seems appropriate. We’re happy to correspond and work with anyone, but we tend to shy away from publicly assessing the integrity or viability of others. As I mentioned, we all find our own level in the new paradigm and we
    don’t really need to institutionalize spirituality or science any more. I do think professional obfuscators and tyrannical agencies are fair game, though.

by Don Croft www.worldwithoutparasites.org
    Email: zapper16@earthlink.net

Edited by Michael and Stephanie Relfe
    www.metatech.org

Please distribute far and wide, so long as no alterations are made.

Renegade19
    (9/21/01 3:52 pm)
    Reply Re: HOW TO BUILD A CLOUDBUSTER TO DISPERSE CHEMTRAILS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    YEOW!

Thanks.

philmont
    (9/21/01 5:30 pm)
    Reply CLOUDBUSTER
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks..had my laugh for the day

sedona
    (1/22/02 1:13 am)
    Reply hey dj
    Any comments on this post?

Do you think the approach to cloudbusting would or could relate in any way to general protection from electromagnetic interference?

Joe Hillshoist
    (1/22/02 5:15 am)
    Reply Re: hey dj
    For what its worth I do.

EM fields could be viewed as information that helps structure the matter that forms in our world. Information that maybe traps the energy in structure, as well as regulating its flo thru that structure.

Chem Busters and HHgs are supposed to act on an etheric field much like the EM field and probably related intimately to it. This field is referred to as orgone by Reichs "students", or descendants, chi by eastern asians and, among other things, prana by southern asians. This field is supposed to dominate the EM field tho they feedback on each other.

The chembusters that are designed by and built by the people the above post refers to are supposed to have the ability to balance the orgone energy in an area, the theory being that this balancing will remove chemtrails and their after effects, restoring the natural energy balance of the area.

I was supposed to have built one by now but haven't, I have most of the bits tho, its been a bit hard to get the metal shavings. I think there are some members of this board that may have built some by now, and it seems like they(The Chembuster Crew) are trying to build networks of CBs and HHGs with the very purpose you mentioned in mind. They even claim some success.

They are also starting to go on about the Joe Cell, and how it may have the same properties. Joe is a local around here so we don't talk about that thing in public.

Anyway if you accept the idea that orgone is a serious and valid form of describing an energy neglected by mainstream science, and accept the general thesis that it is part of a field that defines the structures of life on earth and the laws that govern its interactions, and also defines the non organic processes of earth. If you accept that lot, and most people I've met that understand chi tend to that acceptance, then the CB can indeed protect from EM interference by maintaining a field around the area of the CB that resists that interference and maintains the "natural" field of the area.

There is probably no better protection than that.

djembemon
    (1/22/02 12:53 pm)
    Reply I concur with Joe,
    and would like to add the following:

•• If "orgone" energy was a fraud or false, or was otherwise proven to be no more than scientific legerdermane, then WHY was Wilhelm Reich persecuted, imprisoned, his notes confiscated, and all available copies of his published works confiscated and destroyed --in America nonetheless, and not the the "Evil Empire" of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany?

•• If "orgone" energy doesn't "work", then WHY do "cloudbusters" of all types have the capacity to "balance" local weather systems? (for they actually do)

•• If orgone energy didn't work, then what reason would Philmont have to throw in his usual two cents worth?

Some thoughts
    Orgone doesn't work at the level of the "gross electromagnetic", such as we were taught to believe in school was the only energy that "mattered". Rather, it is more of a potential. It's energies can be described as "subtle", yet "profound" because it creates a field of influence which affects/permeates its surroundings. Reich and others note marked changes in otherwise "unregulated" events -- plant growth, "health", dis-ease recovery and "ill"ness, etc. -- based on the quality of the orgone fields present for a given organism.

In fact, if I didn't know better I'd have to say "orgone" appears at least to be a percursor to the much-talked-about scalar electromagnetic energies (something else which Philmont doesn't believe exists), if not a merely a subtler and more basic form of the same.

Both Positive (POR) and Negative (NOR) orgone exist. On at least one scale POR could be likened to the energies of life, love and creation, while NOR could be likened to the energies of chaos, entropy and destruction. (This would be based upon their exhibited effects, as per Reich's field measurements and experiments.)

Unlike other "notable lunatics" in history, Wilhelm Reich was not given a "rubber room" to play in while his mind collapsed -- rather he was thrown into a prison cell to die, during a time which should otherwise have been the peak of his career. Why? He merely disagreed with the dogma of his day, and certain PTB found the information he freely disseminated to be "dangerous" (to whom, for what reasons, or why was never explained). Reich himself never envisioned anything "sinister" about his work, nor did he ever advocate the same, and yet by the way he was treated (in US courts) one would think he had "murdered the Pope", so to speak.

I venture to say that anyone who so wishes can quite easily and affordably create on of these devices, as per the required materials and above instructions, and may be very pleasantly surprised by what they find.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

it may be better that you really simplify for the benefits of the people who are not that great with Do IT Yourself type projects....ie., for each specfic thing, like for cloudbusting (jeeesus, that s one ting we dont need here!), for self-healing, etc

to title the specifc thing, then itemize with '*' te actual objects you need, AND what kinds of places you may get them from and/or the easist way to make them

and then how to apply.....?