Islamofacistic Iran pushing the bloodshed...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Kiwi123, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

"(Iranian) President Ahmadinejad spoke at a conference in Tehran entitled, "The World Without Zionism." He said Israel should be wiped off the map as the Islamic world will not let its historic enemy live in its heartland."

And to think that many here think Iran should be permitted to have nuclear weapons!!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Why should the US be allowed to have nuclear weapons? They also promised to whipe out any terrorist countries.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, the nations of the world should willingly allow terrorism to thrive! We should have more terrorists and more terrorist organizations ...each vowing to wipe out some other group of people! Yeah, that's what the world needs more of, that's for sure. Let's give all terrorist organizations nukes and see what's left after the dust settles. Good idea, Spurious!!! ...LOL!

Baron Max

8. otheadp Banned Banned

let's give Ahmaidihqawerobjad some nukes! he's only following Imam Goatfucker's path of Islam and Peace

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

this satan simply does not have the physical ability to keep the human mask on long enough. he slips it off once in a while to have a breather, where he blurts out some wisdoms

9. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

I hope you can see the difference. Whether you believe in the Iraq war or not, the intent was not to wipe the nation and its people off the earth. This is the intent of Iran. If anything, Israel has a right to go to war with Iran who has been waging war on them for decades.... Does not matter if you use a tank or a suicide bomber, it is still an attack

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Is it possible for Iran to have a peaceful nuclear program that only generates power? If this is technically possible, it should be the incentive for them to act peacefully.

11. otheadp Banned Banned

Iran can have a peaceful nuke program, if the US military will be in charge of those installations. any other way = red hot mullah (or even a President) with hot fingers and a bunch of red buttons ready to be pushed

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sharon suggested Iran be removed from the UN, is that a good idea?

13. River Ape Valued Senior Member

The words of the President of Iran have been translated variously, but all the newsagencies seem to agree that he spoke of removing "Israel" FROM THE MAP -- an entirely different thing from "off the earth".

The intent is the dissolution of the state of Israel as a national entity and the reuniting of Palestine, i.e. a restoration of the situation pre-1948. The name "Israel" should no longer be found in an atlas. In 1990, the "German Democratic Republic" was "wiped off the map" through German unification -- but it was not destroyed.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think it amounts to the same thing.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Doesn't matter. The UN doesn't do anything about anything anyway!

The UN just spends lots of money and seems to have lots of meetings, but as to really doing anything ....???

Baron Max

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It would be symbolic.

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I don't see why it would be a good idea. I can only see why it would be a bad idea: less influence over Iran and making Iran an outcast isn't going to give any advantages.

18. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

You must be kidding. That is a stretch if I have ever heard it. From the map does not mean going back to the 1948 borders. It means Israel no longer existing, and that can only be done by removing the Jews. If not his words, than the constant arming of Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel speak alot louder.

19. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Big deal. Talking tough always plays well to the home crowd. If Iran chose unlimmited terrorism you would understand how much more horrible terrorism could be than anything we have seen yet. But in response to Iranian backed unlimmitted terrorism nuclear weapons would be used on Iran.

Iran, Israel and every pro Bush voter are the real axis of Evil but so what.

20. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

Responsible governments do not talk about the destruction of other countries. Even Bush won't do that.......

Well yes, and then it would be real easy to prove, and they rather play in stealth.

At least Bush has not taken his own nations children and use them to blow up mines.

http://www.iranian.com/Opinion/2002/March/Faith/

No freedom of speech and a virtual dictator are not the same as the United States. NO matter how much you hate Bush, let us not put them together.

21. otheadp Banned Banned

Iran should be booted out of the UN, along with a bunch of other similar states. they should have no participation in decisions re: international law if their president is a fucktardomaniac.

all those dumbasses that try to analyze his sentence into nothingness, how do you think that crowd interpreted his words? "oh, let's take every single Atlas, and lots and lots of white out! hit the books biatches!" ok..

cutting off UN privilages should follow with cutting off of trade ties and diplomatic ties. let them have another revolution ... to throw off the mullahs and "exporters of the revolution"

22. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

otheadp !
    I wish but the UN is hijacked by the Islamo-Arab-Oil Goliath machine.
    These Arab Muslim leaders don't quite getit that Iranian theocracy's nukes, is a threat to them too.
    They don't want to get it I should say.
    This is what happens when the will to hate is greater than will to life.
    Pathetic.
    How did that great Israeli Woman Golda Meir said once:
    "Peace will come when the Arab parents will love their children as much as they hate ours".

P.S.
    Please Click on the inserted links above.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
  23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I still have no problems with Iran having nukes, assuming that's what they're trying to achieve with their "peaceful nuclear program".

For those threatened by Iran, don't forget that you reap what you sow. Most people have nothing to fear from Iran. Iran started nothing, they're reacting. It's about time at least some country in the Middle East has something to defend itself from the control of the Western world.

Why aren't we worried about North Korea anymore even though they're nuclear capable now? The Western world is just upset that they'll no longer be able to bully the Middle East. It's simple as that. We really have nothing to fear from those in the Middle East. Everything that has happened to us has been reactions to our actions. Again, we reap what we sow. Maybe now that we won't be able to use such force in the Middle East, our relations can improve with one another as they were before the creation of the Israeli state. It's pretty easy to achieve peace in that region, but if you're one that supports greed, it'll never happen.

Hey, what's everyone's thoughts about us going back to our old-school warfare?

More pre-emptive strikes. How fun. Gotta love the broad brush as well. C'mon, let's all do the time warp! Let's live back in the days of seeing people, even fellow Americans, getting whacked left and right. Conspiracy theorists are gonna have fun with that.

- N