The Mark of the Beast

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by witnessjudgejury, Sep 25, 2005.

1. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I am of few words so let me reveal this to you simply

The Mark of the Beast is the work you have done with your right hand and your forehead. It is the Pride, selfishness, removing God from the nation, Selling your interpretations of Gods word in books and movies, lusting after your lusts and pleasures and greed, etc. None have loved God nor obeyed his commandments and all have received the mark of the beast with open arms, save the Elect of God (The 144,000).

This said, you have sealed your eternal fate and this being revealed to you marks the beginning of the Lords Day.

paybacks are a bitch.

feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the head's-up.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Indeed, certainly a weight off my mind.

Is it just me or does anyone else here think that petrol is like, really, rilly kuul?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

So I had this dream where my ex-girlfriend was blowing Jesus. See, some hillbillies had captured Him and were keeping Him in their barn, trying to start up a breeding program, except our Lord God Jesus Christ was having none of it. He just wouldn't get stiff enough for penetration. Thus the blowjob. And He was still on the cross the whole time.

I woke up and I was like wtf!!?!?

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I always use petrol based lube for pre-marital homosexual anal sex with priests in the balcony of my church while simultaneously blasphemously praising Satan and golden calves, myself.

9. Y'know, it's kinda wierd... But whenever I'm fucking a baby seal up the ass and simultaneously beating its tiny baby seal brains out with a claw hammer whist chanting Hail Satan - Heep-Heep-Heep! - petroleum based lubrication is my knob greaser of first choice too!

Maybe we were each other in a past life...

10. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I've seen the mark of the beast. The little bastard lifted his leg on my couch and I tossed his ass out of the house. A rolled up newspaper... that's how you deal with the mark of the beast.

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Mr Anonymous,
    That wasn't you at the "Annual Holy Renunciation Orgy" in the basement of the New York Stock Exchange was it?
    The one wearing nothing but the Nun's Habit and the upside-down crucifix praying over the open pages of "Satanic Verses"?
    How did you get the Bishop to agree to THAT position? He never agreed to be a bottom with me.

12. Y'know - petrol could cure that, Skin. Clean that puppy mess right off - just douse the little bastard in it, light up a smoke and send the little tyke straight to Hell...

Petrol y'see. Marvellous stuff. I expect it has a great future ahead of it.

13. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

A prophet of God using the term "paybacks are a bitch".

Yeah.

Right.

14. Oh, it was easy old man. I simply offered him great riches, power and all the choir boys he could possibly eat in exchange for his Immortal Soul.

Well, I say Immortal Soul...

Actually, the fine print in the contract signed actually stipulates the word Hole - but then I've often noted few people ever really scrutinise small print anywhere near closely enough for their own good...

I like Holes. Round, y'know?

15. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Don't be so quick, Prince_James...

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. 16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt: and paybacks are a bitch 17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey. 18 And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.

16. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

One_Raven:

That was positively hysterical. I litterally laughed out loud.

17. dr. cello Thrilling Conversationalist Registered Senior Member

that was awesome.

18. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Another mystery: For those who are saved and washed in the blood of the lamb.

What are you saved from?

It is not what you are saved from but what you were saved for.

Even Pilot washed his hands and said: his blood be on you.

You see, you have put his blood on your hands.

Do you think God would reward you for tortureing and killing him and his children over the generations?

You have been saved for this: To experience the Wrath of God first hand.

God told you the whole world would believe a lie. God has tricked you.

VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAYETH THE LORD OF HOSTS

19. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Wait, wait, wait, wait. So Christians are now going to get killed by God? What?

20. dr. cello Thrilling Conversationalist Registered Senior Member

April fools!

21. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

what does this mean to the lefthanded?

what does this have to do with the righthand or the forehead? it seems you have bought in to an interpretaion that is not entirely transparent and therefore probably based in lies.

how would you differentiate between "the seal of god" and the "mark of the beast"?

you have revealed nothing but your own interpretation, your revelation is only of your attitude towards others humans and has very little relevance to divine pupose.

sunday is only the lords day for christians!

22. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I have no eternal fate - please don't offend me with your rediculous Christian American stupidity, thanks.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Since I don't believe in either god or satan I really don't give a damn for they don't exist.