Atleast 1 million Dead in Iraq at the hands of western Idiocy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Odin'Izm, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

A Tribute To Iraq, One of many to suffer from America's Foreign Policy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Atleast One million Iraqis Killed, from bombings, military operations, and Starvation Due to US sanctions. All , Supposedly For "Global Freedom From Terrorism."

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, now the number is back down from your other post stating that it was 2,000,000 dead Iraqis? Do you just type any number that you happen to like at the moment? ...without any substantiating evidence or facts?

Are you sure that it's not 12,000,000? Or will you use that number tomorrow?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

No one knows for sure, some say 3 million some say 1 million, I use whatever number among those 2 estimates. Since 3 seems to be an exagiration I stick to the lower 1 million or 2 million. If I say 1 million it seems more realistic to the majority of the forum, Unlike the 2 million I use for dramatic affect.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Damn, how do you guys expect a country to fight a war. Any war. Some of you seem to be demanding that we walk across rice paper without leaving a mark. It just isn't going to happen.

Firstly, I doubt that America has directly killed people even up to the one million mark. And I would like to see those deaths stastistically broken down by cause. How much is caused my insurgent actions, non-combat related factors, etc.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I expect a country to not fight a war when none has been declared to it.

9. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

The 1 million is the first gulf war + death due to hunger from US sanctions + current war.

its split somwhere around 100 000 + 800 000 + 100 000 . But some estimates say the death toll due to hunger is around 3000000, I choose not to beleive it.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  10. otheadp Banned Banned

The starter of this thread is a westerner -- why don't you kill yourself since you are in part to blame for this supposed number of dead.

The real perp is going to stand trial within 2 months. The selfish little caesar who lived in palaces purchased with the illicit money of European UN profiteers, while Iraqi kids drank mud water.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Odin: Well, cut those 800,000 out of there. We can't help the fact that Saddam would rather have palaces and gold toilet seats rather than well fed citizens. We can't help that he cheated the system.

12. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Excuse me what? So America can't stand a dictator to be in power when they have a lucrative pool of oil right below them... but they can stand by as militants in Rwanda exterminated the entire Tutsi population?

You're an idiot, learn to hide your hypocrisy better.

13. J.B Banned Banned

Better them then us.

14. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Im sure the money america gave him bought the golden toilet seats.

Funny thing is, even before the war saddam had his golden toilet seats, his population wasnt starving.

The apearence of the famine directly corilates with the sanctions. Even if saddam tried to stop the famine (which he did), Iraq cant sustain itself on its own produce.

15. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

I couldnt help the people there no matter what, the sanctions didnt allow for people like me to get into Iraq. I could'nt send money or food or medicine.

Why do you hate me for making this thread? I felt pissed off when I saw that tribute thread to some 20 dead marines. Why do they get a tribute, but the dead iraqi civilians dont? We have had a tribute on this forum for 9/11 , the train bombing in spain, the london bombings, even 20 dead marines from ohio.

Soon we will have tributes to ants crushed by the evil muslims, while issues like this stay untouched.

16. J.B Banned Banned

We will teach them how to do that too.

First we will teach them to be more human.

17. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

We must also teach them good religions like catholisism to make them less violent.

18. J.B Banned Banned

No, I was thinking about how we will teach them how to treat women and children for starters.

19. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

I think the muslim problem is the biggest, Have you noticed that all muslims are crazy ? we must rid the middle east of all muslims and it will be a peacefull country once again.

Later we shall teach them how to play baseball.

20. J.B Banned Banned

If you get rid of all of them, then you won't have anybody to teach how to play baseball.

21. J.B Banned Banned

Just pay your taxes.

Are you upset that Americans are not paying a tribute to the dead Iraqis, or that Iraqis are not paying a tribute to there own?.

22. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

ah yes of course.

OH no, I was just pissed off by the other thread, so I made this one in retribution.

I dont know if its just me, but I would feel more sorry for 1 dead child then 20 dead grown men whos job it is to kill people.

23. J.B Banned Banned

There is a difference between paying a tribute and feeling sorry for someone.

There are many Iraqis dying at the hands of other Iraqis, do you feel sorry for them equally as the Iraqis dying at the hands of Americans?

Remember it was American children who died first at the hands of 9 men whos job it was to kill people.

I am sorry to see any children die, but if givin the choice better there children then ours.