My Opinion on the dupes of the London Bombings

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

The other hypothosis is that these men were hired to play the role of terrorists for the terror drill that was happening at the very same time and place the bombings happened, and didn't realize that the fake bombs they were given were real. I believe they were told by British security officials that the British Police were running a terror drill, and all they had to do was wear a backpack with a fake bomb inside to see if they would be picked up .
    The more i read into this , the more I see unwitting dupes being set up .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

UPDATE :

Mainstream Media Reports "Suicide Theory" Difficult to Swallow

Here are several mainstream newspapers that are now saying what we've been saying all along: It simply doesn't add up that a group of otherwise normal and quiet individuals with families and children would blow themselves up as part of a terrorist attack.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

A good chunk of the suicide bombers anywhere were family men before they needed to be cleaned up with a moist sponge.

It seems to me that how the bombs were carried is rather moot at this point in the game. They didn't build themselves.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Brian Foley:
    That's a pretty heavy duty allegation, impying that the Britsh SF were complicit in the bombings.

8. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

For a so call democratic government with democratic institutions it is impossible to foresee that they could exercise conditioned control over the masses. When we stop and think, that is impossible, we all have the freedom of expression and the power of vote.

How true, however we also believe the nice acts that the news corporations are feeding us and are generally too lazy to pause or initiate our own research. If it sounds good, logical and comes from a respectful agency it is most certainly true.

Now, for any government to systematically manipulate the masses “with their own massive, popular consent or passiveness” `, one need to build up the common need, the sense of insecurity, and not just from bombs directly but by the byproduct of terrorism on world markets and consequently on employment, etc.. . As in the US, with the big curtain and covered up, the “we are at war” have and will continue to reduce the liberties and citizens rights have been systematically placed in the oven.

It has work in the US, in Spain it didn’t, perhaps by wrong timing, in Germany it may still be possible, but social unrest need to get a little higher and or the Christian democrats should take their place first. And in the United Kingdom, they’ve been trying to do that for some time, facing a lot of resistance from various critical sectors of society. It really appears that the bombing has been very well timed. It has been more effective the poison scare…do you remember.?

Conspiracy?? Perhaps, but it doesn’t really matter. Our societies have been growing in a style of total consumerism were the masturbations from your prince, makes more print money on magazines then a massacre of some despondent colored people in some miserable place in some miserable continent.

Very true that terrorism kills innocent people in our societies. To that we call it murder, however and we demand justice. When due to our ignorance, sloppy sense of responsibility we kill innocent people, we call it collateral damage, we close the file and we all go to sleep.

9. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

10. kathaksung Banned Banned

328. London bombing (2) (7/17/05)

London blasts was planned by intelligence.

1. Government knew in advance.

Re:
    http://news.bostonherald.com/international/view.bg?articleid=92907

Re:
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=85346

2. An almost impossible coincidence. A London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm

3. Change and censorship of information in media

#1 was later changed.

Re: "
    <http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-07-israel-londonblasts_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA>.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/070705standstogain.htm

#2 is important truth in London bombing case Because the chance for such coincidence is almost zero. Seldom we saw a report of this truth in mainstream media.
    There was no necessity for media to fake a news of #1. But there is a strong motive for intelligence to deny and censor #1 and #2 if the bombing is an government planned one.

4. Lack of accountability that four dead "bombers" willing to die. The neighbor said the dead suspects were nice people. One has a baby of 8 months old and was a teacher of disabled children. Is that too convenient to say they all willing to suicide? Or more reasonably, those four men thought they were going to take part in an a trap disguised as an "anti-terror exercise"?

5. Unnecessary to die. Even if they were Islamic fanatics, there was no necessity for them to die. Suicide bombing happened when no other means could be used in high security alert situation. London until then was a peaceful city. There was no intensive alert. They could easily leave the bomb in train and get away. Even Al Qaida was not so stupid for such an unnecessary sacrifice. (btw, 10 pound bomb is a small object. It could be easy to fix in a shopping bag or hand bag. It couldn't be bigger than 2 of 5 pounds sugar pack which you can see in super market. It's totally unnecessary to have a big backpack like the dead suspects had in the picture. That's one of my doubt.)

6. The most absurd thing is there is no motivation. What was the purpose of bombing? Who was the target? The victim of London bombing are ordinary people. If it was an Al Qaida operation, then there are plenty of Jewish target, government target in London. Did they pick up wrong "enemy"? Who benefits from such attack?

If you don't have your mind fixed on information government and media set up for you such like " The suspects are suicide bombers", "Al Qaida links".A simple question will lead you to another point of view. The question is:

"Why four British citizens 'sacrifice' their own lives to kill other ordinary people? Who benefits from such attack? Al Qaida or Zionist controlled government?"

11. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

They killed themselves because the stupid asses think that killing Brits will get them an express ticked to heaven.

I guess you forgot about the Iranian kids fighting the Iraqis.

12. kathaksung Banned Banned

Then why the bombers of second round of London blasts(7/21) didn't kill themselves? Sure they don't want to ticked to heaven, according to your logic. And this time what's your say about Iranian kids?

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

"The book begins approximately on April 4th, 1984 (the first entry in Winston Smith's diary) at 13:00 ("It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen...")."

Weiiird... that's the day I was born... The time is almost right (I was born around 1:00am)...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

In the Iran Iraq war Iran was getting its ass handed to it so it was enlisting boys to fight in its army agianst the Iraqis. Of course they signed up since they would be going to heaven if they died fighting. Its the same thing here.

Why didnt the second round blow themselves up? Maybe they were smarter LOL. Honestly, you can do much more damamge if you live to make more attacks. You dont see Bin Ladin blowing himself up do you? In fact you do see ANY highlevel people blowing themsevles up. Its just the ignorant fools who listen to them.

16. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

What I don't get it is one of the terrorist helps people yet killed people also.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yeah, well... funny, eh? And the killing of that innocent brazilian guy was an "accident", eh? Yeah, right... he probably knew too much...

18. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

TruthSeeker
    Gimme suuuugar.... (6,142 posts)

Today, 06:57 PM
    report | reply
    Yeah, well... funny, eh? And the killing of that innocent brazilian guy was an "accident", eh? Yeah, right... he probably knew too much...

Guilty illegal immigrant please lets be accurate in our statements

and you seek the truth MrTruthSeeker
    were from pinocchio your nose is getting bigger sir

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

OH MY GOD! Can you PLEASE stop following me and read the FUCKING link!?!?!? Thaaaaaank you!

"Sir Ian Blair said it was a "tragedy" that Jean Charles de Menezes, a Brazilian national who was living and working legally in London, was shot and killed by police on Friday as he entered a subway train in south London"-- http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/natio...cks-070524.html

20. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

TruthSeeker
    Gimme suuuugar.... (6,151 posts)

Today, 07:43 PM
    report | reply
    OH MY GOD! Can you PLEASE stop following me and read the FUCKING link!?!?!? Thaaaaaank you!

pinocchio its not me following you its your nose its getting bigger every time you type

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, it's is obvious you are retarded, therefore I will just ignore you. Goodbye

22. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

boo hoo pinocchios got a bloody nose and is off to sulk because he is not a real boy afterall

he is off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz
    to make him into a real boy so he can talk wth the bigboys

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Quit being so blind and ignorant, Vincent. Sure, you may be upset with what is happening over there, but don't let your feelings get in the way of your better judgement.

- N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.