This works for me

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

And fair enough to ! Seeing Syria has politely and agreeably complied with withdrawl I now believe the US and Israel must follow Syrias example .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

After America asked them to leave.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

And now Syria is doing the asking , and if America/Israel set's the standard they must also set the example .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. asphalt Registered Senior Member

The US doesnt get 15 years like Syria to bring stability????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And last time I checked Syria has 8000 troops in the Bekka Valley..Come talk to me when they all cross the border and head back to Damascus...

And why would the US go anywhere now that the victory is almost complete???

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050324/us_nm/iraq_usa_casualties_dc_3

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/7b2a3b4e-9d4e-11d9-a227-00000e2511c8.html

Once again we see a complete failure by the terrorists..Iraqis are protesting against the butchers every day and the intifada is a complete and utter failure...Couple that with Syria being forced to withdraw from Lebanon and the future is looking very bright...

8. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

9. otheadp Banned Banned

pulling out... fair enough.
    the US should pull out, and Israel will retreat and abandon its rightfully-deserved lands, as soon as peace and quiet is guaranteed

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

No Israel and all its squatter inhabitants must be pushed into the Mediterrean Sea and the land returned to the true original indigenous inhabitants the Palestinians .

11. asphalt Registered Senior Member

But whos going to push them into the sea because its certainly not the lame ass Arab countries who would be crushed by Israels armed forces and nuked into submission or the moron homocide bombers who have now to deal with the wall..Plus the IDF picks their leaders off one by one when they stick their heads out...

The simple fact is that the Palestinians cannot win a war against Israel and that should be quite obvious considering their intifada blew up in their faces and that all they have left is alot of dead people,a shitty economy,and towns reduced to rubble and with still nothing to show for it.......

12. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

Way to go stating the obvious. But really, I dare Israel to use nukes, they think anti-semitism is a problem now...

13. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Palestine certainly cant, but once money and weapons are invested in iran by china and russia to a sufficient state, isrealis will have to learn to swim.

14. asphalt Registered Senior Member

The point was that an invasion of Israel will never happen so shes not going anywhere.........I figure nukes would be used only if her existence is threatened...........And do you really think Israel cares about anti-semetism if faced with extermination??

The Mullahs will be gone long before thats even an issue..........

And if that was a the case then they level Iran,Syria,Jordan,and Saudi Arabia on the way out...........If Israel is annihilated then so is a few other places and unless the Mad Mullahs really lose it then I dont ever see Israel going anywhere....

15. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Asphalt are you from israel yourself? seems to be very nationalist

16. asphalt Registered Senior Member

17. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

you cant,like, own land, man.

18. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

yeeeeeee, mann... only the trees... can like, own... the ground, man...

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

i think the US should pull our asses out of Iraq. let the British stay, and re-establish the Monarchy. They're better at it...
    How many have the british lost in Iraq anyway?
    I know it has to be less than our's...

20. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

The british tried it already in the past thats why they didnt want to go to iraq this time round.

21. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

no way!!!!!!!as a kid on the playground would say,you started it!

22. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

we didn't start it, Bush did.
    there's a difference. it's like saying that Germany as a whole started WW2, when it was Hitler's evil malintent. Same thing with the US. most people in this country are opposing the war, its just that the most powerful in the gov't are for it...

23. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

i dont want public transport in england to get even crappier because the uk government is spending all its money on a war that the american government started and so should bear the financial burden for.