Atheists Needed as Human Sacrifices

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Woody, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

The requirement is that you have "little" Karma. Atheists have no Karma. Any volunteers:

Human Sacrifice Forum

Snakelord is your Karma getting better?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Wow. Christians are now vising the occultforums to find new ways to lambaste people who differ in viewpoint.

Praise God!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

SS,

Wow, atheists don't believe the occult exists! They find new ways to be in denial so they can continue believing their viewpoint.

Praise Atheism!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. audible un de plusieurs autres Registered Senior Member

what I like to know woody, is why your a member, and why you keep promoting this occult forum.
    Jesus says "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves." Matt 7:15

8. mis-t-highs I'm filling up Registered Senior Member

woody where is the logic for the devil, or a devil worshiper, to use Atheists as Human Sacrifices, surely the more devout the better, as your gods not going to give a damn about an unbeliever, but he would if it was one of his sheep.
    and why are you pushing the occult now.

9. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Atheists don't believe that people who are into the occult don't exist they simply realize that there is nothing more to it than the power of imagination.

10. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Hey everyone. I am not an advocate for the occult. I would just ask you to view these people and see what you think about them. It is more common than you think, at least it is in the U.S. anyway.

I'd rather have a rattlesnake in my house than one of those devil worshippers, I am serious when I say this.

Audible said:

How do you know I am a member? Who made me a member of the occult forum? I'd like to know this more than you.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I dunno. I have personally met some Satanists who seem considerably more collected and sane than many of the Evangelicals I know...

12. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Woody dear woody,

You do realize I hope that a Christian can never hope to achieve the level of Karma enjoyed by most atheists. An atheist does the right thing because it is the right thing with no expectation of reward, but the Christian, who is quite confused as to what is the right thing anyway, acts with full expectation of an eternal reward and/or in terror of eternal damnation. The Christian will always be at the bottom of the karmic ladder.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I would just ask you to view these people and see what you think about them.

They haven't a clue.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Atheists have no Karma.

Why would an atheist be worried about not having something he doesn't believe in the first place?

15. mis-t-highs I'm filling up Registered Senior Member

but you keep asking, you must of posted the link a half dozen times, in as many hours.
    it seems that way by the push push your doing
    what sort of statement is that are you trying to pass the buck, you say "who made me a member "that a freudian slip if I ever seen one.
    so I say only you would know.

16. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

..but ready to spend most of your time searching for this crap in the internet.
    It is not good for a growing kid like you.

17. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

mis-t

I'm not a member over there at the occult forum. The account doesn't exist, neither did I lie about it existing. It had me down today as a newest member. You figure it out. Weird man. :bugeye:

18. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

everneo said,

Yeah my wife says I need to give it up on this forum. It's another internet crap pile according to her. Perhaps I should take her advice.

19. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

quote from Ocult forums
    Evoking to physical appearance study
    Hi everyone. This is sort of a pet project of mine. I have never actually gotten around to setting it up and trying it, but I have researched it extensively.

What I know so far is:
    Replacing the triangle with the pentacle is required for certain ops.

If enough sacrifice is provided, the intelligence can manifest a body out of thin air.

A bonfire can serve as a kind of physical manifestation, though it is not mobile. A candle flame can similarily be affected, though it will not show shapes to the extent of a bonfire.

If a body is provided, and the soul can be pushed out, the intelligence can snatch it for itself. The soul must have poor "karma", that is, it must have a great repoire with the will of the universe to win this battle.

Spirit lights may aid in concentration and visualization, enough to show a complete neophyte the phenomena, but it is not actual physical manifestation.

/quote
    ROFLMAO
    whatever medication are these retards on,it should be increased.

20. Lord_Phoenix New World Order Registered Senior Member

Wood and Water, are turning this sciforums into a debate about the existence of god.

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

scorpius said,

Drugs help them accomplish their goal at a greater risk: reading on into that thread may I quote:

"A physical host body can be prepared easily if the host is willing and able to "let go" (go in a trance). Even utterly inexperienced people can be hosts if they can just do this. Given such a host, any preparatory technique that imprints the unconscious idea of being vessel-like into the host will do - visualize body made of hollow, transparent glass, for example. This makes "poor karma" unneccessary. Certain drugs do help, but make the exorcising much more difficult."

22. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Or, if they are actually saved, they are at the top of the karmic ladder. Just depends on how you want to look at it.

edit- actually, i think there is no such thing as good karma, all karma being a link to the past, which one would seemingly want to be free from. Just a thought.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  23. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Cole said,

Cole, Yer getting close. Actually Christians have the kind of karma that requires only one life to reach God. No additional incarnations are needed. *** wink ***wink