Allah signed the tsunami

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by mustafhakofi, Mar 10, 2005.

1. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

allah/god * signed the tsunami http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Tsunami_Disaster/0,,2-10-1777_1645055,00.html so my hats of to
    ALLAH THE FAIR[Poh]

The Holy Prophet said: "It is written in the Turah: 'I am Allah, the killer of murderers and distractor of fornicators."

Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 554

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "There are six effects for a fornicator, three of which are in this world and the other three will be in the next world. Those that occur in this world are: taking the honour of the person and defaming the one; causing the one to become poor; and shortening the length of life, (i.e. hastening one's death). Then, those which will be in the Hereafter are: the wrath of Allah, graveness in Reckoning, and residing in Fire eternally."

Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 541

The Holy Prophet said again from the Turah:

"O' people, do not commit fornication because your wives will do the same, too. That which you sow, you will reap." (The same as you do will be done to you).

Al-Kafi, vol.5, p.554

The Holy Prophet said: "...He who embraces a woman who is unlawful (haram) to him, will be bound by a chain of fire alongwith Satan and both will be thrown into Hell."

Man La Yahduruhul Faqih, vol. 4, p. 14

Once, 'Ammar ibn Musa asked Imam Sadiq [a] about commiting sexual intercourse with beasts or masterbation by the hand or other limbs of one's ownself, and he [a] replied: "Any form of these kinds and the like of them by which man pours forth his water, is (considered as) fornication (and it is unlawful)."

AI-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 541

The Holy Prophet said: "Cursed is he, cursed is he who copulates with beasts."

AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 270

The Holy Prophet said: "Lesbianism between themselves is (the same as) fornication."

Kanz-ul-'Ummal, vol. 5, p. 316

*http://thetruereligion.org/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=71

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

that whole tieing the tsunami in with gods wrath is just beyond belief. I had read that some imams were claiming it was punishment for sex tourism and celebrating christmas. I don't think there were many people, if any practicing either in the area hardest hit. I had also heard some christians (haven't seen any news stories to back it up) claiming that the few christians left in Aceh province had been forced to celebrate christmas in the hills further inland and they of course claim they were spared while the muslims suffered gods wrath for ignoring christmas..ho ho ho

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Where does it all end?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fadeaway humper that way lies madness Registered Senior Member

Meh, not particularly impressive. Maybe if this Allah character were the fornicator of distractors, or something...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I don't understand your point, mustafakofi. What has any of that got to do with the tsunami?

8. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

nothing really, all you see on these boards, infact the whole net, is allah the merciful, allah the X etc...and Pbuh, I was born a muslim, and this thing is no way good just like the biblical god, and yes I know there the same. the religions not good either.
    I'm just pointing out, how islamic fools can believe, such stupidity, and how it says in the qu'ran how nasty allah is to.
    that Pbuh, should be Mltme(more lowly than my excreta).
    and yes I know it should'nt bother me, being an atheist, but it bothers me how it makes others react.
    so if I can make that clear to just one person, I'm on a winning team.

9. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

After reading this:

I would never have guessed this:

10. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

I think we are all guilty of stating the obvious, from time to time.

11. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

12. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Life goes on after any disaster, "with" or "without" god. But are you saying Woody, that the whole tragic disaster was somehow worth it or o.k. because of one supposedly Allah inspired happy outcome?

Allcare.

13. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Wouldn't allah be more inclined to punish a place NOT overrun with [deleted] muslims?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2005
  14. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Nevermind

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  15. Lord_Phoenix New World Order Registered Senior Member

Lol Allah the terrible.

16. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

wasn't there an image of jesus on a nacho or something aswell?its easy to make gullible people see what they want to see.

17. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

streched said,

No I'm not saying that. I am not in the position to be the judge, but neither is anyone else.

Why do atheists always look at the negative side of everything? Why does bad news sell newspapers? Why do people want to watch movies and tv shows where everything is all screwed up? It's just human nature, and there is something wrong with it.

18. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Are you implying, stretched, that the whole "tragic disaster" was somehow not ok?
    That's rich.

19. you may be an atheist, but to all who are involved in islam, I say that not only is it a false religion, but also a weak imitation, if they had not had an army of fanatical warriors to 'spread islam by the sword', it would have died a slow death, probably what will happen now, now that islam has been exposed as an intolerant religion, a religion that holds people back into the 7th century, since it froze that period as the 'standard of thought, action, morals, customs, etc..." & unable to live in a modern world, or change for the future

the problem with islam is, that it is totally false, the name 'allah' is the ancient arabic name for the crescent-moon god of Mecca, the same 'alla' that was married to 'allat' & had daughters named "al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat".
    see below:
    not true, muslims worship the god of mecca, a thousand miles away from Palestine (the Land of Abraham, David & Jesus), Mohammad would never have known about the real God, except form his wife Khadijah, her relatives & his time around the caravan storytellers campfires
    see below:

actually, Jews & Christians worship the same God, islam worships the false god of mecca, they even kept the black stone & the qaba & other pagan rituals associated with that fallen idol

Abraham would recognize Judaism & Christianity, but islam would be foreign idolatry to him

the only distortion is from islam, Mohammad came later & jealous of the place of the Jews, he founded a religion that would place arabs in high status, a religion whose god speaks only arabic, was started by an arab, is worshiped at a shrine in Arabia, demands a pilgrimage to Arabia, gives arabic names to its adherents, so therefor it must be an arabic religion!

that is a convention forced on all Jews & Christians that lived in muslim-dominated lands, forced by the religious & military authorities, why would jews or christians use an arabic-loan word for a God would already gave His Name as "I AM" ( in hebrew 'YHWH')

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2005
  20. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Oh it's Randolfo again. Oh nooooooo!!!!!

Peace be unto you

21. Hi 786, missed you too

22. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Thanks for missing me. I missed you too. I was hoping that you reply to one of my threads.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=44354

Read my starting post so you would know the question and what I'm asking for you to do. I would really much appreciate your involvement in that topic.

Peace be unto you

23. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Lou,

I am saying, it`s not o.k. If you have ever lost a loved one, you would understand that. Christians have a habit of finding an explanation for destructive "acts of a loving god" by throwing out titbits of good luck stories, as if that changes anything at all.