Shed your mortal coil

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by c20H25N3o, Oct 29, 2004.

1. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Ok, so we are all transformed in a blink of an eye! We find ourselves not mortal bound to this earth but immortal with no physical limitations whatsoever. no one can die because the bodies you now possess can never die.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Given that the whole universe is now your playground, where would you go, who would you take and what would you do once you got there?

cheers

c20

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Guest III Please change my Name to Ghost Registered Senior Member

first,i would go to mars and do something then ill go to a different planet habitated by aliens and i would haunt them for the rest of my unbordeness.after that iwould explore and exploreand blow a few suns on the way.

what would you do....................

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Well these are the things of daydreams so..

First I would go and find a few m8's who were into kung fu games. We would turn into huge characters like in Tekken and go and find a black hole with lots of crap flying into the event horizon. The event horizon would be the battle ring so to speak. The idea would be to push eachother away from the edge of the event horizon using whatever force was available to you. The winner would have to buy the beers which would have to be procured from a galaxy inhabited soley by immortal Virgin Princess' who brew this beer.
    Once we had supped our beers I guess its time to go home to mother earth where we will go fishing.
    If I got bored of fishing I might go off by myself and sit in the middle of a star and marvel at the reactions taking place there.
    Oh I could go on and on ...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

Someone is a highlander wannabe.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

As long as I am mortal I will dream of these things. I am given to. It is my nature.

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Who wants to be immortal? I think that is a crazy notion, I want to die sometime.