Homosexuality is a disease

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Aborted_Fetus, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aborted_Fetus Bored Registered Senior Member

I brought up the topic of homosexuality as a disease in a chat room the other day, and i was almost kicked out of the room...it was like more taboo that abortion. I found this quite interesting. I think that is the reason there has not been a cure for homosexuality. Can you imagine what the media would do to a story like that? The public would go nuts if they found out that a cure for homosexuality was being worked on. Is it really that bad? Damn MTV and gay rights activists are so hellbent and proctecting the rights of gays and brainwashing them to think that it is completely natural and that it is OK. It is not OK. Homosexuality is the complete opposite of the natural human reproductive process. Humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex. Our bodies were designed perfectly for one male and one female. Homosexuality is a chemical imbalance in the brain (just like bi-polarity, depression, etc) and a cure should be researched. Of course it wont actually be worked on for a while, if ever, because of these brainless activists.

Your thoughts?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i think your an idiot

what is the difference between you liking blonds when i like redheads and you liking girls and me liking BOTH

there is no difference between atraction to guys or girls and why the hell should YOU have the right to dictate that someone who isnt harming anyone else should be "cured"

B\W have you ever been turned on at the thought of a 3some?

should they cure YOU?
    or the 2 pritty blonds who will do it with you?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

You premise is that nature of humans demands procreation. What if human nature is more complex? What if humanity is just an unsuccessful mutation doomed to fade away, or some kind of trial test for something better? What if the ultimate goal of humanity just to realize how worthless it is and self-destruct, or just to self-destruct without realization of anything? What if homosexuality is just an evolutionary tool to shape humans into something else (like self-procreating race of hermophrodites)? Those first mammals were quite "unnatural" too. Big human female boobs were (most likely) considered unnatural tens of thousands of years ago. Scientists still do not understand why big boobs developed in females. Today, big boobs are very natural and sexy. I would be careful in using the word "natural". What is natural for animals may be unnatural for humans. What is unnatural today maybe very natural tomorrow (independently whether we like it or not).

Last edited: Aug 1, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Maybe when we're done we can straighten out all those folks who like chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla. There's no hope for the chocolate-mint people, you know.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Let's cure all the people with brown eyes, too. They are an abomination!

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

how about all the religiouse nuts
    VERY un-natural

dolphine males will give head to other males but does any animal pray to jeuse?

10. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

How about a cure for people with the mental disorder of homophobia?

You guys also left out a cure for lefthandedness. I don't trust those sinister bastards.

11. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

hey, don't joke about that. Left handed people are witches (or russian hockey players).

12. Zero Banned Banned

Don't forget a cure for liking sex.

That's an enormous plague that must be cured.

And while we're at it, let's cure the people who dare to put peanut butter on their bagels instead of cream cheese. Horrid and unnatural.

The worst disease yet: The odd way of thought that drives people to consider homosexuality a disease. Let's cure that, too.

Must be caused by chemical imbalances.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

[sarcasm]I hear there is already a cure for homosexuality. A lobotomy in conjunction with castration.[/sarcasm]

you make lots of assumptions thinking that they are scientific (because they sound scientific to you), but it is all bullshit. Nobody knows why people are homosexual. In fact there are probably a million (or a billion) reasons why people are homosexual. One of them could be that homosexuality could be an evolutionary advantage.

14. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I'd like to find a cure for cubism.

I swear the more I go to the museum, the more I like that shit. I used to hate it.

15. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Yes, we need a cure for modern art. When I get kids, I'm going to sell their crappy doodles to an art gallery under the pretense that it's a marvellous realisation of the futility of the 3rd world or something. And get a million pounds for it.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Modern art is nothing. We desperately need to cure these people who have the urge to become politicians. They are sick.

17. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

Well although homosexuality may seem unnatural, some people just come up like that. Its not their fault they are attracted to their own sex.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Various cures:

- Chocolate: Shock therapy
    - Brown Eyes: Genetics; gas chambers
    - Religious Nuts: Lobotomy; unconventional warfare
    - Homophobia: Shock therapy; lobotomy
    - Lefthandedness: Genetics; shock therapy
    - Liking Sex: Surgery; Pavlovian conditioning; pharmaceuticals
    - Cubism: Religion (see above)
    - Modern Art: Extinction
    - Politicians: Anarchism; extinction
    - Sisyphus: Why bother? Sisyphus is happy.

19. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

Hey! I'm left handed, so stop picking on lefties, dammit!

20. Bells Staff Member

LMAO!

As for the religious nuts, I'd also suggest removal of all sexual organs to prevent them from ever breeding.

And we need to find a cure for people who show their bumbcrack whenever they bend over

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Plumbers and electricians are especially in need of this cure.

21. robtex Registered Senior Member

Unfortunatly I don't know squat about homosexuality. But on a forum this darn big there must be at least a few out of the closet homosexuals and or bi's who have some input?

22. Aborted_Fetus Bored Registered Senior Member

yes there is. it has been proven that homosexual males possess a greater amount of female hormones than heterosexuals males. and i am not dictating that all homosexuals have to be cured. i am simply stating that a cure should be researched, and if there, in fact, can be a way to reverse homosexuality, any homosexuals that desire the treatment may get it. it could just be as simple as hormone therepy, who knows...

in fact i have not, even with two women. my gf satisfies me quite well by herself.

that is completely different. breast are a physical feature on women, not a metal imbalance. sure you can say that women who want breast implants have a mental imbalance, but it is society that has made big breasts "sexy". on the same token, you can say that society has accepted homosexuality as OK and natural. that, however, is not the reason people ar gay. i am not going to turn gay tomorrow, just because society accepts it. i think that there are just as many homosexuals now as there were a hundred years ago (percentage-wise), it is jus that homosexuals are only coming out of the closet more these days becuase it is accepted.

i agree. many years ago, homosexuality was considered unnatural. it wasnt until MTV and these equal rights nuts began their crusade that they claimed homosexuality was natural and OK.

my point is, that i beleive that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance and should be looked at just as depression is. A way to reverse it should be found, and available those who desire it.

23. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

The only reason any gay would need to be "cured" is because they have to live in a world full of narrow minded knuckleheads such as you.

Seriously, why would scientists waste their time?

Imagine a culture where eating Chocolate is forbidden, and anyone who does so openly is ostracized. Those who do not like Chocolate have no problem with it. But those who do enjoy it have to keep their Chocolate consumption secret.

Their consumption of Chocolate harms no one, and finally they start to come out in the open, and challenge the taboo as pointless and arbitrary. Reasonable people start to realize that the eating Chocolate is harmless, and a matter of personal taste.

Nutjobs are outraged at this public defiance of tradition, and condemn those who admit to liking Chocolate as sick, and encourage science to find a "cure" for those who's tastebuds find Chocolate enjoyable. Many of these people secretly enjoy and consume Chocolate, and their self hatred consumes them, and causes psychotic behavior.

No reputable scientists respond to the calls to find a "cure", because they realize that the only harm from eating Chocolate comes from the arbitrary taboo against it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.