Bush is Gods hand of global punishment

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Brian Foley, May 13, 2004.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

"God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them, and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me, I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."
    George Bush June 6 2003 http://www.informationclearinghouse...article3939.htm

You can't put it plainer than that no earthly reason whatsoever could have stopped this divine war on Afghanistan/Iraq. God gave a direct order to strike at Afghanistan/Iraq with Gods wrath that annihilated the enemy with cruise missiles, cluster bombs, bombers and assault helicopters that killed up to 10,000 people .This was the work of God and His faithful servant nothing can be challenged on moral grounds because all of his actions are directed by God.

"George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States. He was appointed by God."
    Lt. Gen. William Boykin deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence http://www.lukeford.net/Dennis/Default.htm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Awesome, I love george bush now, thanks brian.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Q25 Registered Senior Member

and thats why,
    .. I pledge non-allegiance, to the political fuckstains, of the Hypocritical State of America, and to the dumbfuckness, for which Dubbya stands, one delusion, under theocracy, intolerable, with oppression and tyranny for all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I really have to bite my tongue at work sometimes. Listenning to some of my co-workers say that we should "just nuke the whole place" in reference to Iraq. I suppose that would truly show the Iraqi's how much better off they are now that we have removed Saddam from power.

And having to listen to Rush on the radio, comparing the abuse we've thus far seen to "fraternity pranks". I'm sure he and his listeners wouldn't be bothered in the least by photos of our soldiers being subjected to similar treatment.

It is at times like these I realize how many of my fellow Americans wouldn't be too troubled by a military dictatorship in this country. Fascism is alive and well.

8. Katazia Black Mamba Registered Senior Member

It is frightening that we have allowed money to buy the most powerful job in the world that in turn has allowed ignorance and superstition to control world events in such a tragic manner. If there really is an evil force in the world then it is not difficult to see that it is winning and how it has taken control.

Kat