Prophicies Of Muhammed In The BIBLE!!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Preacher_X, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

post removed due to plagiarism...................

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Way to go, taking things out of context to FORCE your opinion that the doctrine of Mohammed, WHICH IS SATANICALLY INSPIRED.

If you are foolish enough to use God's Word to maliciously propagate lies, I would advise you to look at what the Bible REALLY has to say about Mohammed:

From the book of James

1:8
    But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

1:9
    As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1:10
    For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

1:11
    But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

1:12
    For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ebony Registered Senior Member

Questions for Southstar

How do you know what Muhammad wrote was satanically inspired? How do you know the Bible isn't satanically inspired? How is he forcing an opinion? Why does he have to be foolish for trying to prove that Muhammad is legit from the Bible? Christians use the OT to try and prove that Jesus was legit (if there was a Jesus).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

well it looks like a clear contradiction of the Bible then donesn't it. the verse i provided was from the Bible. well ill tell you why this is. when the Bible was revealed the rich and powerful people got scared and crapped their pants. the Bible was fair and saw all people as equal and this went against everything the money hunger dictating rich people wanted. also, the jewish leaders got scared of this new religion.

in a retalation, they started slightly changing the Bible to suit them. obviously if loads of different people stry to change a book at different times then it is going to contraidct itself a lot, well this is what happened. thats why the Bible contradicts so much.

as for the prophecy, the rich people once again got scared of this future Prophet coming becasue when he comes the laws againt the rich peoples domination will once again be established so they changed the Bible to saying no Prophet will come. they obviously forgot to see this prediction though.

8. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

think about it aswell southstar, why did God let another ABRAHAMIC religion that is so massive come after Christianty? Simple, Becasue Islam is the final relgion. Islam is the final revelation so thats why there is no ABRAHMAMIC religion after Islam.

also when Judaism first came, it took over the land it was revealed in (it took over the Middle East). the Torah prophicises the coming of a "Messiah". now that Messiah is meant to be Jesus and many jews accpeted him while a few didnt. after the "messiah" or Jesus came that means the Torah is canceled. The Bible was revealed because Christianuty is the next in the Abrahimc chain it took over Judaism and dominated the Middle East. In places of the Bible another prophet is prophecised. that prophet Muhammed (saw). and that is why Islam cancels out Christianty and is the final ABRAHAMIC relgion and has dominated the Middle East. after Islam will be the day of judgemen. there will be no more true religions after Islam.

9. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

oh yeah, southstar:

God has said in the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18, “If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy, 18:19). This means that whoever believes in the Bible must believe in what this prophet says, and this prophet is the Prophet Muhammad .

10. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

You guys never cease to amuse me.

PM posts non-stop islamic links about "hypocrisy issues in the bible" "Saying you fool will take you to hell according to the bible" "50,000 errors in the bible" etc and now suddenly the bible is a valid book because muslims can INTERPRET one verse to mean the bible mentions muhammed. Which one is it boys it's getting hard to keep track here. The funniest thing is you have absolutely no clue.

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You got to understand something very important: Muslism do believe in the original bible, But Muslims also believe the current bible is corrupt, so we take what agrees with the Quran and disregard the rest since the Quran was revealed later and considered to be the absolute word of God that was never changed.

What parts of the Bible and Hadiths do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth? and Why?

http://www.answering-christianity.com/warning.htm

12. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Right so whatever can be made to agree with islam in the bible is pure and whatever doesn't is corrupt

Hey, maybe it is the other way round

13. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

If you guys READ the verse, you will understand why what Muhammad wrote was satanically inspired.

He claims to have gotten it from an angel. The verse says:
    But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Now don't just take that out of context, read before and after it before you ask me silly questions.

14. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

No it is not because the Quran was revealed AFTER the bible which make it more AUTHENTIC .

Will you read the first edition of the second corrected edition of any given book ???

15. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

This is not true my friend:

We would like to discuss some of the claims of a Christian missionary concerning the so-called 'Satanic verses'. The gist of the missionary's argument is in the last paragraph, which we have divided into various points for the sake of refutation:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Polemics/sverses.html

16. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

No if I want the original version of a particular story I will go back to the first print not later rewrites.

17. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Watch this.

The Lord has spoken through me. This is the new revelation.

ley hoobity oobity

It is newer than any other before it, and, therefore, more accurate.

It is the Word. Prostate yourselves before it and you will enter the Kingdom of the One True God, Alla-ohim.

18. otheadp Banned Banned

that's nice, PM... how about this:

(check the main site too)

speaking of Satanic Verses, the guy that is being quoted in the above link and website is the one who issued the fatwa against Salman Rushdi

19. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

Southstar, how do you exaplain the verse then? Is it another contradiction of your glourious bible that hardly any of the 2 billion Christians read anyway? and the glourious Bible that no man has ever managed to completely memorise, becasue of its (current) fakeness. Millions of people have memorised the entire Quran some, only in a few months because the Quran is true word from God

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

From these verses we conclude that the prophet in this prophecy must have the following three characteristics:

1) That he will be like Moses.

2)That he will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

3) That God will put His words in to the mouth of this prophet and that he will declare what God commands him.
    Let us examine these three characteristics in more depth:

1) A prophet like Moses:
    There were hardly any two prophets who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad . Both were given a comprehensive law and code of life. Both encountered their enemies and were victorious in miraculous ways. Both were accepted as prophets and statesmen. Both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlook not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well. These include the natural birth, the family life, and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus. Moreover Jesus was regarded by his followers as the Son of God and not exclusively as a prophet of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslims believe Jesus was. So, this prophecy refers to the Prophet Muhammad and not to Jesus, because Muhammad is more like Moses than Jesus.

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21). If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.

2) From the brothers of the Israelites:
    Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac (Genesis 21). Ishmael became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was not to come from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, i.e. the Ishmaelites. Muhammad , a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed this prophet.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .

3) God will put His words in the mouth of this prophet:
    The words of God (the Holy Quran) were truly put into Muhammad’s mouth. God sent the Angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words of God (the Holy Quran) and asked him to dictate them to the people as he heard them. The words are therefore not his own. They did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the Angel Gabriel. During the life time of Muhammad , and under his supervision, these words were then memorized and written by his companions.

Also, this prophecy in Deuteronomy mentioned that this prophet will speak the words of God in the name of God. If we looked to the Holy Quran, we will find that all its chapters, except Chapter 9, are preceded or begin with the phrase, “In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). This is mentioned more clearly in the prophecy of Isaiah: “and another tongue, will he speak to this people” (Isaiah 28:11 KJV). Another related point, is that the Quran was revealed in sections over a span of twenty-three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28 which speaks of the same thing, “For it is: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there.” (Isaiah 28:10).

Note that God has said in the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18, “If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy, 18:19). This means that whoever believes in the Bible must believe in what this prophet says, and this prophet is the Prophet Muhammad .

*Sallalhualihiwasalam = (peace be upon him)

Last edited: May 2, 2004
  20. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

so how do you exaplain it southstar

21. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

How profound!

God failed to make a perfect book the first time, so He decided he had better send a "second corrected edition" to save His people from damnation.

Hahahahaha! Oh that's a good one!

22. otheadp Banned Banned

i knew that...DUH
    Khomeni is Iranian
    the joke went over your head apparently
    not surprising at all

23. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

@ Preacher_X

Galatians 1:8-9
    But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Hmm.. just who did Mohammed receive his "revelation" from?

And just why would God decide what He had dictated earlier wasn't good enough, heck, it wasn't perfect, so He decided He would bring a "revised edition" which would hopefully be a little better? Hahaha, that's a funny one!

Did Joseph Smith also not report having an "angel" give him the "true" word of God? Was that also God's "revised edition" which He hoped would this time be perfect and unchangeable?

I BEG OF YOU, EVEN IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE, READ THIS:
    But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. 5But I do not think I am in the least inferior to those "super-apostles." 6I may not be a trained speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way.
    7Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge? 8I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you. 9And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so. 10As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine. 11Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! 12And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Hmm.. Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. His servants, in this case Mohammed, masquerade as servants of righteousness. Remember the lewd things Mohammed practiced..

THEN he tries to sway us from the gospel of Jesus. Hmmm... a born pathological liar!

Christ is the Word by whom God speaks (John 1:1)
    In birth he was one of their nation.

The Jamison, Fausset, Brown commentary beautifully states:
    15-19. The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a prophet--The insertion of this promise, in connection with the preceding prohibition, might warrant the application (which some make of it) to that order of true prophets whom God commissioned in unbroken succession to instruct, to direct, and warn His people; and in this view the purport of it is, "There is no need to consult with diviners and soothsayers, as I shall afford you the benefit of divinely appointed prophets, for judging of whose credentials a sure criterion is given" (Deuteronomy 18:20-22). But the prophet here promised was pre-eminently the Messiah, for He alone was "like unto Moses" "in His mediatorial character; in the peculiar excellence of His ministry; in the number, variety, and magnitude of His miracles; in His close and familiar communion with God; and in His being the author of a new dispensation of religion." This prediction was fulfilled fifteen hundred years afterwards and was expressly applied to Jesus Christ by Peter (Acts 3:22,23), and by Stephen (Acts 7:37).