The Jewish Talmud as "hate" literature - hum, so that's what they read!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Whirlwind, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Whirlwind Banned Banned

By: Whirlwind,

The politics of religion.....

Jews have always considered themselves as a superior race...

But hell, so did the Romans, the Nazi's, the Greeks, the rich homosexuals of the world and now the power sick "Empire" America natives.

But few of these societies had HOLY BOOKS to prove it. When you seek to learn from the Jewish TALMUD you learn that:

1. Hell is only for the "Goys" as Jews are "exempted" by their G-D from "going there" no mattter what the Jew's crimes are. (Can you seee Ariel Sharon in heaven?!)

2. That if a Goy rapes a Jewress, the penalty is death!
    (But if a Jew rapes a "Goyem" there is no penalty)

3. If a Jew wants to commit crimes he is directed to leave the Jewish town and do them among the goyem. (Guess this is why there are so few millionaires in Israel, GULP!).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. The goyem's off spring are unclean and killing them is no crime.
    (But hey, they seem to feel this way about Semitic Palestinian's too!)

Want to learn more?

Then read and learn:

http://www.hoffman-info.com/talmudic.html

Whirlwind....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Excuse me but where can you link me to the source that Jews considered themselves superior, thank you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GuessWho A Californian Registered Senior Member

cosmictraveler,

Here is the source and it is the only one that I can find:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Whirlwind, I suggest if you want to talk about any holy book, please list the exact entries. I have done the same in discussion of the Quran. The website you refer to attributed statements to the Babylonian Talmud that I cannot find there.

here is a link if you need it

8. Undecided Banned Banned

Excuse me but where can you link me to the source that Jews considered themselves superior, thank you.

Many Jews, especially religious Jews today in Israel and their supporters abroad, continue to adhere to traditional Jewish ethics that other Jews would like to ignore or explain away. For example, Rabbi Yitzhak Ginzburg of Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus/Shechem, after several of his students were remanded on suspicion of murdering a teenage Arab girl: “Jewish blood is not the same as the blood of a goy.” Rabbi Ido Elba: “According to the Torah, we are in a situation of pikuah nefesh (saving a life) in time of war, and in such a situation one may kill any Gentile.” Rabbi Yisrael Ariel writes in 1982 that “Beirut is part of the Land of Israel. [This is a reference to the boundaries of Israel as stated in the Covenant between God and Abraham in Genesis 15: 18–20 and Joshua 1 3–4]…our leaders should have entered Lebanon and Beirut without hesitation, and killed every single one of them. Not a memory should have remained.” It is usually yeshiva students who chant “Death to the Arabs” on CNN.

Jews are not, and cannot be a normal people. The eternal uniqueness of the Jews is the result of the Covenant made between God and the Jewish people at Mount Sinai…. The implication is that the transcendent imperatives for Jews effectively nullify moral laws that bind the behavior of normal nations…argues that the divine commandments to the Jewish people “transcend the human notions of national rights.” He explains that while God requires other nations to abide by abstract codes of justice and righteousness, such laws do not apply to Jews.20” (http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol3no2/km-understanding.html)

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It would be pretty ignorant to think the views of this Ginzburg moron represent the view of Israelis, never mind all Jews.

A-G decides to indict Rabbi Ginzburg for incitement

June 2, 2003
    By Gideon Alon, Haaretz Correspondent

Attorney General Elyakim Rubinstein decided Monday to indict rabbi Yitzhak Ginzburg for incitement to racism.

Rubinstein's decision came after a police investigation that was launched following a complaint filed against the rabbi by attorney David Shonberg from Jerusalem, who said that Ginzburg’s book Tipul Shoresh ("Root Treatment") contains inciteful comments, such as comparing the the Arabs to a cancer.

Rubinstein decided to hold a hearing for Ginzburg's attorney Naftaly Varzburger pefore submitting the indictment to a court.

Army Radio quoted Ginzburg’s lawyer as saying that the timing of the decision was puzzling, because the book was distributed two years ago, and that Ginzburg was being persecuted for expressing religious and philosophical beliefs.

Rubinstein has previously rejected several demands to indict Ginzburg. In 2001 the State Prosecutor closed a sedition case against the rabbi, launched following a petition submitted by attorneys Shonberg and Moshe Frankfurter.

In their petition, they said that Ginzburg made inciteful comments to the Jerusalem weekly newspaper Kol Hazman and the daily newspaper Ma'ariv. In both, he reiterated his support for Baruch Goldstein's 1994 massacre of Palestinians at prayer in the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron.

In Ginzburg's book, he claims that the land of Israel belongs only to the Children of Israel and that no goy (non-Jew) has the right to live in the area unless he is a convert or a righteous Gentile.

The book contains calls for the Arabs to be expelled from Israel and for the land to be "cleansed" of foreigners. Ginzburg , one of the heads of the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva (which was located in Nablus before it was evacuated due to the Intifada and subsequently destroyed by the Palestinians), also calls on readers not to employ or trade with Arabs.

A similar police investigation against Ginzburg was launched following the 1998 publication of his book Baruch Hagever ("Baruch the Man"), which praised Baruch Goldstein's deeds in Hebron, but in the end, the state prosecutor decided not to indict Ginzburg. However, Ginzburg received a stern warning from the police that should he reiterate such statements in the future, criminal proceedings would be launched against him.

10. Undecided Banned Banned

It would be pretty ignorant to think the views of this Ginzburg moron represent the view of Israelis, never mind all Jews.

But it does represent a segment of Jewish society which does not even consider itself human. I think it's disgusting and I think many Jews do think like that, surely Zionists have. I hear ppl here on sci having the same sentiments as that racist. I think it's ingrained in some Jews, and it is necessary in Zionism.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are welcome to your opinion, however, there is no segment of Jewish society that does not consider itself human, nor are those sentiments necessary to be an Israeli, as evidenced by the attorney general's prosecution of this racist.

12. Undecided Banned Banned

I applaud the Israeli's for trying to silence this man's vitriol, but it does not eliminate the racism I have seen myself on this forum against Arabs by Zionists who fashion themselves as "Jews".

argues that the divine commandments to the Jewish people “transcend the human notions of national rights.” He explains that while God requires other nations to abide by abstract codes of justice and righteousness, such laws do not apply to Jews.

This shows that some Jews do not believe in our untermensch morality, that is humanity. I think most Jews are nice people and I personally don't understand why people hate them. But here we are talking about the dangerous mix of Zionist Racist Nationalism. I think that there is a movement that thinks the same way that Mr.Ginzburg, a large silent minority.

13. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

First of all Whirlwind, no biblical Jewish texts say that, but I guess spidergoat already made that clear. And there is no seperate "Palestinian people", those are former Jordanians, Syrians, and Egyptians. Where's my proof? Go read a decent history book written by a secular historian, or try Benyamin Netanyahu's "A Durable Peace."

They attack Israel because they're apparently still sore at the humiliating defeat we gave them in '48, which kept escalating through the four other large conflicts they faced afterward. How did that start? Because of a famous radio address the main Islamic leader of that time made (I forget his name and title, can you refresh my memory spider?) the day Israeli independance was declared.

Hating Zionism is the same thing as hating Jews, most people don't realize that though. The entire Jewish religion is bound to that homeland, it's where almost all of our historical sites lay. Even non-religious Jews need it to do archaeological work in order to refute the many claims about our history made by Jew haters, like whirlwind here. We do not massacre or slaughter the Arabs in any way, they walk freely around the streets (except for the checkpoints, but Israeli lives are worth Arab convenience in my opinion) and don't get harassed or shot unless they are seen as dangerous (i.e. trying to murder a bunch of Israeli, or even Arab civilians, including babies). We do not bulldoze their homes while they are still in them, and over 90% of the homes bulldozed are abandoned. Reporters over there have a nasty habit of paying children who don't live at the buildings or even the neighborhoods, especially little girls, to walk around the rubble, making it look like they're homeless.

14. Whirlwind Banned Banned

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?"

Here, quench your thirst....

http://www.hoffman-info.com/talmudtruth.html

But "Please" don't ask me to sit you on my lap and read this to you like some Momma lion dealing with her cub, OK?

Whirlwind,

15. Whirlwind Banned Banned

"Decent?"

Hahahaha, now I've heard it all

A book by the low life BRIBE TAKING and totally corrupt Zionist Bibi Natanyahu, the man that single handedly abrogated the Oslo I & II Accords and then sh!t on the Wye Plantation Agreement despite the fact that Bill Clinton had given Israel $1B in US taxpayer dollars at the Wye Plantation meeting (for the Israeli Arrow II project) to "incourage" the LIKUDNIKS to sign the Wye Agreement "and to honor it."

10 days later (after Clinton's check had cleared the bank, I suppose) Natanyahu abrogated the Wye Agreement too!!!!!!

Talk about getting "Jewed!"

Now, you want the "indecent" LIKUDNIK thug and "Father of the Jewish settlements on the West Bank," Bibi Natanyahu's "decent" book to give credability to what and to serve as the gospel for whom?

See: http://www.hoffman-info.com/talmudtruth.html

(On this site [above], I find the following statement particularily interesting:
    "Sanhedrin 106a. Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men).

Whirlwind....

Last edited: May 1, 2004
  16. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

First of all, even if the Talmud does mention that ancient dead guy, I really don't care what they say about him. Now, do you realize that all you did was insult and ridicule a single segment of a single sentence that I wrote? The rest of the arguement still stands. Next time try refuting my points with facts instead of blurting out religiously bias filth and passing it off as actual knowledge. That link mentions Yoshki an aweful lot, and since believing in that guy means you don't understand the requirements to identify Moshiakh (i.e. leading a Jewish army in a final battle on Har M'gidho (har means mountain by the way) against any remaining Amalaqim (people with an unreasonable hatred against Jews) against any remaining Amalaqim (people with an unreasonable hatred against Jews) yet you guys seem to just blurt the phrase out as "Armageddon"), so do you really think I'm going to trust a Christian document of my religion over a Jewish one? And if you're going to crack racist pennie-pinching jokes, try looking at this site: http://www.zionet.co.il/manhigut/en/view_article_manhigut_en.php3?article_id=206 , read the whole thing. Read the part about the foreign aid...

17. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Been reading too much of Martin Luther King Jr's. drivel, huh Flintlock?

Well, you're very wrong. The Zionist low lives are very much hated by the decent Jews of the world, some call them the Torah Jews.

See: Satmar and Neturei Karta Jews.

see: WWW.JewsNotZionists.org and you will read what "they" say about these mostly atheist rabble rousers and unmitigated Zionist killers and trespassers.

Also read: "Increasingly, American Jews are re-thinking Zionism," Washington Report on Middle East affairs ( WRMEA), May 2004 edition.

Whirlwind....

Last edited: May 1, 2004
  18. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

Yes, there are anti-zionist Jews, they want to wait for Moshiakh to come and save us all, meaning they still want Israel, they just want to wait for magic. And what do I care what American Jews think? Their numbers are slowly, but steadily decreasing, while Israeli Jews are steadily increasing. They have absorbed so much of the Eastern European Jew stereotype that they forget what it atually means to be Jewish. They forget that not everyone is Ashkenazi, if they even know what that word means. And one last thing: "Goy" is not Hebrew for non-jew, it's Hebrew style slang. When directly translated to Hebrew it means "nation", from an old phrase that translates to "Those of other nations". "Goyem" (actually pronounced "Goyeem") is the plural for the term, look it up in the dictionary next time (Hebrew-English, hnot Webster's), hard as it may be to stirr up the energy or the discipline to do so.

19. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

20. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Here is the talmud which the original poster was talking about:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmud.htm

21. Undecided Banned Banned

Hating Zionism is the same thing as hating Jews, most people don't realize that though.

There's only one thing here is not realized by you, you don't know what you are talking about. Zionism is the polar opposite of Judaism, it breaks Jewish laws. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The entire Jewish religion is bound to that homeland, it's where almost all of our historical sites lay.

Did you know that God told the Jews not go to back until he says so? You being there is a sin.

Even non-religious Jews need it to do archaeological work in order to refute the many claims about our history made by Jew haters, like whirlwind here.

I don't think anyone here is denying that Jewry lived on that land; the problem here is that you are going there is spite of Jewry's teachings.

We do not massacre or slaughter the Arabs in any way,

No

We do not bulldoze their homes while they are still in them, and over 90% of the homes bulldozed are abandoned.

And those 10%, the amount in which Israel doesn't compensate for its destruction? The people's lives ruined because of Zealots? Yes, humanitarian indeed. Also can I see a reliable source to substantiate this?

Reporters over there have a nasty habit of paying children who don't live at the buildings or even the neighborhoods, especially little girls, to walk around the rubble, making it look like they're homeless.

10% seems to tell us differently doesn't it?

22. Undecided Banned Banned

Yes, there are anti-zionist Jews, they want to wait for Moshiakh to come and save us all, meaning they still want Israel, they just want to wait for magic.

So I assume you yet another Atheist Zionist? If you were a religious Jew I wouldn't be calling G-d's plan "magic". The only claim you have to that land is through your religion, otherwise please be quiet.

Their numbers are slowly, but steadily decreasing, while Israeli Jews are steadily increasing.

Oh what a sad example of intellectual bankruptcy, for you see this is not an argument. This is a sad appeal to popularity, More Germans were Nazi's then not, does that make Nazism right? Oh poor child.

They have absorbed so much of the Eastern European Jew stereotype that they forget what it atually means to be Jewish.

To be Jewish to be religious.

They forget that not everyone is Ashkenazi, if they even know what that word means.

Which only lends credence to the fact that Jewry is not a people but rather a movement, a religious one. Not the "people" that Herzl so desperately tried to convey. You see Zionism is Euro-centric too, and Ashkenazi centric as well. I am certain Herzl wasn't thinking about Ethiopian Jewry when he was writing his manifesto.

23. Undecided Banned Banned