Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gravity is just Inertia (or is it?) -- the 4th Dimension

@Kaiduorkhon
    Hum,
    I've pondered your reply.
    and i must confess it’s above my head....(Though i do like the idea of it..)

You didn't seem to answer my question to where the energy comes from (for the acceleration: i.e. ripples don't accelerate)...
    And what are your thoughts on the proposed higgs boson?
    Or the role of quantum entanglement to convey inertia (and particle mass)?

< added >
    <b>quantum entanglement</b> has been shown to be <i>integral</i> to superconductivity. And there is a growing feeling , that it also gives rise to mass (and gravity) ...
    < /added >
    Last edited by blobrana; 10-24-04 at 10:05 PM.

Registered Member
    To say that gravity is the 'fourth' dimension is meaningless. To say time is the 'fourth' dimension may not be very satisfying, but it works much better than any other candidate.

10/27/04, Wednesday

Krill wrote:
    "To say that gravity is the 'fourth' dimension is meaningless. To say time is the 'fourth' dimension may not be very satisfying, but it works much better than any other candidate."

Because the record has observed similar responses for decades, from sincere, reasonable and educated people, I will restrain from any insincere or unreasonable reply on my part...

The issued (titular) statement (Gravity Is The 4th Dimension) does not exclude the factor of time (and motion) as concomitant to gravity, but rather further augments the understanding of that (certainly unargued) fact.

Whereas, when the title is forthwith disagreed with as you have, it's apparent that you are (understandably) unfamiliar with the unprecedented explanation; (accessible at URL http:// einstein.periphery.cc/ ); condensed to 54 pages from a sold out 627 page hard copy book, of a series of less lengthy, small press books and essays, *published and sold out (including 41 California bookstores) *in 6 editions, since 1959 - last published in hard copy 1999. (Re: The Portola Institute's '70 & '71 editions of THE WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE - through which the first edition was sold out by international and domestic mail order.)

The book and several of its editions were particularly popular in Berkeley, CA., at the University Of California, SHAMBALA, MOE's & CODY's bookstores on and near Telegraph Ave.
    (It - a theoretical physics book - literally outsold Peter Benchly's JAWS - in Berkeley (home of the Lawrence Livermore Lab's linear accelerator and one of the physics mecca's of the world) at the peak of the summer of that movie's release ('77).

It is known, literally, to hundreds of Ph.D physicists throughout the world; has yet to be disqualified or gainsayed; though it has enjoyed a lot of accolades, congratulations and compliments, however obscure.

The statement that gravity is the 4th dimension includes the unprecedented non-mathematical and abundant provision of previously unrecognized, empirically established, experimental proof (as it is archived - and academically taught - in situ, on the foundations of contemporary physics; as it is presented in standard pre and post grad cirricula), where the factor of time and motion (are synonymous) - Einstein's *'space-time' - and universal gravity - is taken into full, complementary accord,

along with unprecedented translations of *non-absolute space,
    and *non-absolute time,

black hole singularities,

time dilation,

the fact that the value of time varies with the value of space it occurs in.

the 'twin paradox'

the identification of electricity and magnetism as the 5th & 6th dimensions (founded on the laws of solid geometry, from Pythagoras to Riemann),

mass-field doppler effect,

the unification of the unidentified force of gravity (F) with electromagnetism (reinstatement of Einstein's presently abandoned Unified Field, the cardinal objective of which was to find gravity and electromagentism, two apparently unrelated forces, actually having the same causal identity),

the explanation for why all test objects dropped at the same time from the same height above the earth's surface, descend at the same rate (32' per" per") and strike the ground at the same time (contradicting Newton's Laws of gravity. Re: universal rate of descent of all free falling objects, in the absence of air resistance - confirmed to a billionth of a second by Roland Von Eotvos at the turn of the 19th to 20th century - one of the most important null <unsuccessful> experiments ever conducted; producing unprecedented methods of measuring microcosmic time, eventually inspiring the present employment the Cesium atom's ),

geodesic parabolae,

the non-mathematically comprehensible meaning and causation of 'the curvature of space-time' ('that causes objects to appear to fall, and apparently curved parabolae of horizontally projected objects above the earth that are actually straight lines')

the reason the velocity of light is constant (C - Celeritas Constant) regardless of the velocity of it's source.

the otherwise mystrious reason the planet Mercury loses 43" of arc per century (with smaller but causatively identical losses in the orbits of the eight other planets in this solar system.)

The reason Mendelyev's spiral (as differentiated from vertically graphed) projection of the periodic table of elements was and is able to predict the existence of previously unknown elements.

why and how Einstein successfully employed H.A. Lorentz' transformations - previously thought to be applicable only to 'non expanding particles' - to expanding charges of electromagnetism.

how and why Einstein employed and successfully engaged the non Euclidean geometry of Bernard Riemann to partially explain the '4-D curvature of space-time'.

how and why Newton's 'space and time' were unified by Einstein to be 'space-time'.

the identification and unification of 'microcosmic-strong nuclear binding forces', with 'macrocosmic, weak gravitational forces.

the fact of microcosmic infinity being as endless as macrocosmic infinity.

the causation of Planck's constant h factor (re: photon effect) and it's direct - allegedly discontinuous 'particle physics' - relationship with continuous field physics.

Thank you, Krill, for your interest and candor. If you read (not merely peruse, please? It's a remarkably quick, easy read...) the material at the provided URL, any - critical, constructive, contradictory and/or contributive - response you may convey after that (in or out of the guest book at the site, and/or or posted in this forum) will certainly be included in the next edition of my presently out of print, small press book. Would be happy to send you a copy via a P.O. box or whatever...
    .................................................. .....................

Sincerely,
    K.B. Robertson. (Aka The White Mongol, KaiduOrkhon, Mystic Horse.)

Vini. Vici. Entiendo.

(Albert - 'The Axe' - Einstein: THE LAST MAN STANDING)

.................................................. ......................

(Off topic Post Script request:
    might you, Krill, or anyone you know, please tell me what difference there is between what this forum calls a 'Quick reply', and 'Submit reply'. Kind of apprehensive here to engage the 'Quick reply', not sure it it gets posted or not...)

BlobRana,

If U R interested in science, Then please help me correct its course of history with help of your brains in the following thread.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=41111

10/25/04 Monday

@Kaiduorkhon

(from Blobrana):

Hum,
    I've pondered your reply.
    and i must confess it’s above my head....(Though i do like the idea of it..)

You didn't seem to answer my question to where the energy comes from (for the acceleration: i.e. ripples don't accelerate)... - Blobrana
    .................................................. .....................
    10/30/04 Please excuse me, BloBrana. Would have replied earlier to your worthy, however overly confident 'questions', but aweful busy lately. No offense intended. Sir.

KaiduOrkhon:
    I did respond directly to your understandable question about ‘where the energy comes from’ and 'acclerating water ripples'; in two different considerations:

The first being that there is no ‘new energy’ required to sustain the proposed 4-dimensionally expanding-accelerating physical universe: it is the omnidirectional expansion from the centers of all so called ‘particles’ (charges of electromagnetism having no distinct, discontinuous surfaces or boundaries) distributed over an increasing - inverse square - structured space.

In a 4-D continuum of accelerating expansion, all material enlargement remains relatively uniform. Yesterdays physical-spatial universe was smaller and denser as compared to today’s.

Today’s is larger and less dense when compared to yesterdays, but smaller and more dense when compared to tomorrow’s: ad infinitum.... (squared).

The operative words here are ‘when compared to’; whereas, today’s space-time cannot literally be compared with that of yesterday, nor can tomorrow’s values of space-time be compared with today’s. Still, we may know with confidence that an ongoing accelerating expansion prevails by way of the geometric definition for physical dimensions, and Einstein’s 1916 General Theory which finds the entire physical as well as spatial universe, 4 dimensional.

Densities from one moment to the next in such prevailing expansion, remain relatively uniform in whatever four dimensionally expanding ‘coordinate system’ (frame of reference)...

We may know that the (Newton’s - ‘repelling or impelling’) 4-D alternative (contraction at right angles to three dimensional entities, or expansion at right angles to three dimensional entities) is one of expansion, since objects released above the earth’s surface (or any major gravitational mass) ‘fall downward’ (whereas, in a contracting 4-D universe, such released objects would ‘fall upward’, as the contracting major gravitational mass diminished, became smaller, fell away from a released test object).

We know the expansion to be accelerating because ‘descending objects’ (appear to) accelerate to the earth’s surface; whereas, because Einstein proved the physical as well as spatial universe to be expanding, we know that the collective coordinate system earth - 24,000 miles in diameter - is accelerating upward to overtake and strike the apparently descending test object, the motion of the entire frame of reference creating the illusion that the apple falls from A to B, rather than the entire frame of reference - coordinate system - accelerating from B to A.

There is never any more or less energy in the physically expanding universe, nullifying any question of ‘where is the energy coming from?’. All we need know is that it is a given amount of fnite material energy, exhibiting measurable accelerating expansion - maintaining the same relative - space-time - density, distributed in the value of the inverse square: squared...

If a given test object - say your computer keyboard - stopped being four dimensional (perhaps due to unprecedented subjection to Absolute Zero degrees Kelvin <cessation of all motion: molecular, atomic and subatomic> - yet - if ever - to be achieved), your keyboard would then be likely to become three dimensional - non expanding - while surrounded by an ever expanding/accelerating 4-D universe; wherein your keyboard would become as small and dense as the 4-D universe became uniformly large and tenuous around it; forever: squared (refer ‘Black Hole Singularities’ - unprecedented, comprehensive, non mathematical explanations for stuff like that...).

You seem to question also that natural phenomena, such as the example of accelerating water ripples proposed by myself. To be more precise, you flatly (matter of factly) deny that expanding water ripples, for example, accelerate, become larger, ever faster...

“You didn't seem to answer my question to where the energy comes from (for the acceleration: i.e. ripples don't accelerate)... - Blobrana

Please consider that, wherever ‘energy comes from, it’s unarguably here, and it is also unarguably expanding ever faster, and that there is not any more or less of it, simply the same amount of energy distributed over an increasingly greater (inverse square standardized) area, remaining uniformly dense. Squared. (This is not an 'idea'. It's an observation. Pay attention, please).

Forward (in time) into 4-D spatial macrocosmic space-time infinity, or backward (in time) into microcosmic space-time infinity.

Oke. Now, with regard to your unfounded contradiction... ‘(For the acceleration: i.e. ripples don’t accelerate)’... - Blobrana

Dear BloBrana:
    Please consider these authenticating excerpts:
    “Liquid waves possess acceleration”
    - p. 376, Guy Murchie, MUSIC OF THE SPHERES.

“Stern waves (on/of water, as from a ship or boat)
    accelerate in concave backward form.”
    - P. 375, Ibid.

“Another curious characteristic of the (ship or boat), bow wave,
    no matter in what material world it may be, is that, taken in the singular,
    it becomes concave forward, due to acceleration.”
    - P. 374, Ibid

“...the famous Krakatoa swells of 1883 were credited with heights well above 100 feet, combined with length that grew to hundreds of miles and a speed no less than that of sound in air (about a mile every five seconds - approximately 720 mph)”
    - p. 373, Guy Murchie, MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

Enter in Google search: 1. Self-Service Science Forum Message
    ... represent? 5.
    When a pebble is dropped into a pond, the water is accelerated
    away from the pebble which displaces it and forms waves. Why ...
    www2.abc.net.au/science/ k2/stn-archive1/posts/topic6345.shtm - 10k -
    Cached - Similar pages

5. When a pebble is dropped into a pond, the water is accelerated away from the pebble which displaces it and forms waves. Why doesn't a super nova explosion accelerate light in a similar way?

*NOTE
    by KaiduOrkhon - K.B. Robertson, KBR: These issued, exemplary water field models of acceleration governed by the inverse square law is valid as compared with but not identical to the expansion of matter or electromagnetic field energy. Because the concentric disturbance pattern formed by water waves & ripples move via a conducting medium (H20- water), whereas, matter-energy (mass-field energy) & electromagnetic energy (light) require no conducting medium (no Michelson & Morley controversied ‘aether’.).

Hopefully that resolves your (bewildered & bewildering?) adherence to the false idea that there is no state of spontaneous acceleration found in nature. Incidentally, it is not so much the movement of the water molecules in concentrically accelerating wave (sometimes obscurely called ‘crater ejecta’), as it is the inertial movement of the wave pattern itself, simply being conducted by the generally unmoving molecular vehicle.

Moreover, Mr. Blobrana, you seem (academically programmed to be) reluctant to recognize that ‘particles’ with distinct surfaces have yet to be found, though ubiquitous, semi amorphous localized charges of electromagnetism continue to be (perhaps desperately?) misnomered as ‘particles’.
    Yes. There are academic degrees in particle physics ranging from Bachelor’s to Master’s to Ph.D’s: in a subject which has yet to produce any physically confirmational proof (whatsover).

How much credibility can be attached therefore, to <Barnum & Bailey?> issues such as:
    'The Big Bang', ‘Hadrons’, ‘Quarks’, ‘Leptons’, ‘Glueons’, SuperStrings, Foam, ‘Tachyons’, 'Dark matter', ‘Charms’, and perhaps inevitably: “Strangeness”.
    Has it ever occurred to you - or any of your glibly struggling, thespian peers, that what use to be the sine qua non of Science has transformed (fairly recently; re: the times of the signs) into a desperately panic stricken insanity factory?

You speak of electromagnetism and gravity as independent from each other, while allowing that they may be somehow related (suggesting that a magnetic field above an object on earth might ‘lighten’ the ‘weight’ of that object...Do you really think that tenable, or are you simply highballing me?):

Whereas, from the time of W. Gilbert (1600 and earlier), the distinction between electromagnetism and gravity (though they do have some things in common; especially with regard to 'action-at-a-distance, aquatic, terrestrial and atmospheric tides) has been patently established.

Please consider once more: the objective of Einstein’s Unified Field was to find the unknown force (F) of gravity and that of electromagnetism, as two apparently unrelated forces actually having the same causal identity....

Combine that with Einstein’s proof that universal matter (as well as space) is in a constant state of moving at right angles from itself in accelerating expansion (Hubble’s Law for deep space, and: the universal rate of accelerating descent for objects in free fall, on or near major gravitational masses...
    (Note: in each - near and far - case, the increase in speed <acceleration> with the passage of time and resulting distance...)
    This gravitational translation - GRAVITY IS THE 4th DIMENSION - finds the constituent building blocks of the universe - neutrons, protons & electrons as ever expanding electromagnetic charges (what ‘particles’ are invariably found and proven to be): therefore: gravity is generated by the electromagnetically accelerating expansion of so called ‘particles’...

Summarily, the cardinal objective of Einstein’s (Presently reinstated, formerly abandoned) Unified Field was to find gravity and electromagnetism two different manifestations having the same causal identity.
    (“We shall not cease from exploration, finally to return to the same place, and recognize it for the first time.” - Anon. Welcome Home?)

Whether you agree with this consideration or not - do you understand what this record is attempting to convey to you?
    (Gravity is the electromagnetically expanding four dimensional ‘particle’ that is actually a surfaceless charge of electricity having no distinct boundaries and only growing more dense as you approach it’s center....)

Or, are you still subjectively rejecting the empirically proved answer to the question you’re apparently programmed not to recognize the (simple, manifest, familiar but unrecognized, non-Hollywood Guild endorsed) solution to?

"And what are your thoughts on the proposed higgs boson?" - Blobrana

First: as good a discussion on that barn-storming hypothetical issue as any (- KaiduOrkhon):
    “How Particles Acquire Mass
    1. By Mary and Ian Butterworth, Imperial College London, and Doris and Vigdor Teplitz, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, USA...

“The Higgs boson is a hypothesised particle which, if it exists, would give the mechanism by which particles acquire mass.

“Matter is made of molecules; molecules of atoms; atoms of a cloud of electrons about one-hundred-millionth of a centimetre and a nucleus about one-hundred-thousandth the size of the electron cloud. The nucleus is made of protons and neutrons. Each proton (or neutron) has about two thousand times the mass of an electron. We know a good deal about why the nucleus is so small. We do not know, however, how the particles get their masses. Why are the masses what they are? Why are the ratios of masses what they are? We can't be said to understand the constituents of matter if we don't have a satisfactory answer to this question.
    “Peter Higgs has a model in which particle masses arise in a beautiful, but complex, progression. He starts with a particle that has only mass, and no other characteristics, such as charge, that distinguish particles from empty space. We can call his particle H. H interacts with other particles; for example if H is near an electron, there is a force between the two. H is of a class of particles called "bosons". We first attempt a more precise, but non-mathematical statement of the point of the model; then we give explanatory pictures.
    “In the mathematics of quantum mechanics describing creation and annihilation of elementary particles, as observed at accelerators, particles at particular points arise from "fields" spread over space and time. Higgs found that parameters in the equations for the field associated with the particle H can be chosen in such a way that the lowest energy state of that field (empty space) is one with the field not zero. It is surprising that the field is not zero in empty space, but the result, not an obvious one, is: all particles that can interact with H gain mass from the interaction.”

*KaiduOrkhon’s authenticated response to Blobrana’s - perhaps flippantly taunting interrogative thoughts,
    (continued - passing in further considered review...):
    “ And what are your thoughts on the proposed higgs boson?” - Blobrana

* There are several more paragraphs to this superlative one page example, and several other award winning one pagers on the same hypothetical subject. (Enter in google the key portions of the authors and word patterns of the above quoted statement and see for yourself).

All of them imply or directly allude to inertial (and other) forces (somehow) accounting for the extreme density - and inevitably accompanying inertia - of subatomic particles, particularly protons.

My least prejudicial thoughts on the proposed higgs boson is that it’s one step closer to realizing - however obliquely, indirectly and laboriously - that subatomic, static, non-expanding, unfound ‘particles’ are actually electromagnetic expanding, accelerating charges of electricity which have no distinct surface and become increasingly - if not infinitely - dense toward their centers, via 4-dimensional microcosmic endlessness, and accompanying super densities (refer: Black Holes - if they exist, since black holes and/or the higgs boson ‘enigma’ - as billiard-ball-like, super-hard, discontinuously surfaced ‘particles’ and for that matter, the so called ‘Big Bang Theory <is a glorified, very unlikely hypothesis>’ - have yet to be established beyond a hypothetical status - for all of the controversy about them: eclipsing and foregrounding issues such as Einstein’s Presently Abandoned Unified Field and the 4th, 5th & 6th dimensions of gravity, electricity & magnetism)...

“Or the role of quantum entanglement to convey inertia (and particle mass)?”
    - Blobrana (to KaiduOrkhon)

KaiduOrkhon to Blobrana:
    It is likely that most individuals sincerely engrossed in this (these) issue(s) - probably including yourself - would agree that ‘inertia’, and ‘particle mass’ are - likely as not - two different expressions having the same causal identity.. To which you have - somewhere, somehow - learned (been programmed?) to attach conveyance of inertia, via the formidably challenging snarl of ‘quantum entanglement’ (Mach;s Principle spliced to a photon?)...

On the other hand, in my amateur opinion, it looks, waddles, talks, quacks and smokes a pipe exuding a lot of - blue blood endorsed - prolifically propagandized pink smoke...

My humble take on this is that it’s directly connected to your below ‘<added>’ statement that the described colorful smoke screen is “shown to be integral to superconductivity. And there’s a growing feeling, that it also gives rise to mass (and gravity)...”

Please let me know, post haste, whenever you or anyone else finds mass independent of gravity (or conversely). Your immediate below closing statement in this exchange, is what I address in the immediate above
    < added >
    "quantum entanglement has been shown to be integral to superconductivity. And there is a growing feeling , that it also gives rise to mass (and gravity)".
    < /added >
    Last edited by blobrana : Yesterday at 07:05 PM.

KaiduOrkhon’s reply to Blobrana:
    (Is it myself, you, or both of us who behoove deprogramming and/or reprogramming, here?)

My closing statement in response to yours (at least for the time being) is an excerpt from a previous missive, recently authored and posted by myself, which - not by coincidence - may fall right in place to (however frigidly) disperse the superconductively growing feeling you speak of, with such masterfully impressive, electrifyingly unfounded - but highly hyped - 'authority'.

(Whereas, Starthane and Boris2 - just a few hours ago - sent me email duplicates <verbatim> of my last messages posted in response to their posts; you may be the only one within that illuminated orbit to cast your light on what you enter into a physics format as ‘this growing feeling.
    'Intuition is certainly a potential resource, but it’s more political than scientific... <'A growing trend' is the ersatz innercircle word...>.
    Almost forgot to mention that I also received my last fairly extensive missive to you, ‘from myself’ - ‘From K. Robertson’, ‘To K. Robertson’.)

Perhaps Starthane Xyxth and Boris2 colluded in the same gesture of echoing my posts to them, back to myself, via my email: maybe didn’t have time - or perhaps were apathetic - to ponder the gravity of my earlier (on & off topic?) statement that all email transmissions to and from myself are archived for a forthcoming, anthologically collected book of persons and institutions who were preoccupied with more important things; while not failing to take up a lot of their time attempting to ignore, anathematize, haze, smear, and/or otherwise disregard issues they covetously associated with truly yours: such as the matter, motion, electromagnetism, space-time, earth, planets, stars, galaxies and universal gravitation in different - small and large - moments of microcosmically strong and macrocosmically weak, 4-D space time continuum unified manifestations, atoning continuity with discontinuity... Culminating in a transformation from intrugue and duplicity, to consequence and accountability.

Making near that which was distant.
    Making easy, that which was difficult.

MAY WE RECONSIDER:
    “What are my thoughts on the role of quantum entanglement to convey inertia (and particle mass)?”

To which you ‘<added>’...

“quantum entanglement has been shown to be integral to superconductivity. And there is a growing feeling , that it also gives rise to mass (and gravity)” ...

Last edited by blobrana : Yesterday at 07:05 PM.

KaiduOrkhon replies:
    My humiliated thoughts on your (singularly or collaborately inspired) crashing wave(s) of New Age ebbing tide & Snow Storming vocabulary remains about the same as it’s been for the past, one, two, three and more decades...
    (Haven't read it yet, but have been told by reliable sources that's there's a new book out by a 'layman' author, alternately entitled THE FINAL THEORY (and/or THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING), by a fellow named MCutcheon (Sp?), and that it reminds (a lot of my) seasoned readers of concepts - and, so I hear, re-thinking - of universal gravitation and it's central importance to introducing a less complicated and more generalized categorizations of the physical universe: that remarkably parallel a lot of my work on gravity and it's contingencies (which pretty much covers a Theory Of Everything); though I'm a little more conservative about calling any - however advanced - latest update on Physical Science, 'The Final Theory'.
    Re: WW I and it's very temporary title of 'The war to end all wars'.

Not that I consider the inevitably endless evolution of the human knowledge of the universe a 'war'; but the learning process - given the environment we're all - deliberately or inadvertantly - majoring and minoring in, is unlikely to 'finalize' at any point in the hopefully endless evolution and development of human kind. Though certainly there is every growing indication (if not feeling) that God (certainly not mortal arrogance) will smite the entire Blue Marble, so that no more of posterity has to inherit the 'strangely quantized and charmingly quarky entanglement', going on to suffer more than the generation which preceded (and betrayed) them (squared)...

With all sincere respect and good wishes to yourself, Mr. BloBrana, and whomever your colleagues may be, please be vigilant about the increasingly questionalbe, politically correct, spin doctor pressured peer prestige of an impressively growing vocabulary (Much of which is far too flat footedly quarky, charming and gravitronically strange to get superly strung out, glued on, or foamed up - about - instead, tending to distance what may be nearer, and make more difficult that which may be easier.
    You already seem to have a fairly firm (if starry eyed?) grip on this understanding: Quantitatively quantized entanglements that paradoxically tend more to confuse issues than clarify them.

(An offered advisory series of basically self answering <effortlessly forgettable> sugggestions, statements and some unavoidable imperatives, no one is obliged to read, consider, take seriously, or show any interest in, since the ('What?') violence epidemic (causal problem denying, TV GUIDED missile mesmerized public (What Thomas Jefferson may - after all - have correctly described as 'the caged beast') bound to ignore it, indefinitely (re: 'squared')
    Re: the smart-smart bomb: the one that leaves all the buildings and people intact, and takes - so far - over forty years to 'go off' (If a 50,000 megaton cobalt bomb, airburst a mile above central Los Angeles: Would there be any noise? ('What?')

Though the author of several superb writings, Jeremy Rifkin is unquestionably transpositioning contexts, when he applies existential, non-anthropomorphic considerations (such as the 2nd law of thermodynamics) to what he projects as the inevitable 'heat death' of humanity, along with his grotesque interpretations of the ultimately futureless universe. (Re: Candidates for Nobel Prizes in PUNK ROCKism.)

Post Script:
    Hey BlorBrana, you've got google, why not enter 'ripple tank studies' and the like (concentric wave disturbances emanating from a central source of disturbance, etceteras), and learn a little more caution in flatly ignoring - so much as to condescend - my altogether venerable (perhaps what you found unacceptably aplomb) statement that water ripples accelerate (in an alternate pattern of relatively slowing down and then <yes> speeding up, ad infinitum; as often as not...).

P.S.
    As I understand it, with regard to the issued question about Celeritas C and a train - or whatever physical vehicle moving at the assigned speed: the velocity of light is constant, regardless of the velocity of it's source.

Moreover, in a constantly (physically) accelerating universe (as I've correctly clarified in the past), yesterday's mile is shorter and more dense than today's mile, and today's mile, is correspondingly larger and less dense than yesterday's, and corroborately smaller and more dense than tomorrow's.
    (Squared.) Re: ad infinitum.
    Please, neither to disregard the import of E=MC2, and that the square mile issue is accompanied by correlating changes in speed. (Si.)

Such as yesterday's (MOMENT 'A') 60 mph, not being as fast as today's (MOMENT 'B') sixty mph, and today's 60 mph, not being as fast as tomorrow's (MOMENT C) sixty mph... (Squared. Re: ad infinitum as applied to all entities, coordinates and events, qualified as *space-time).

*Which was in fact, contemplated by Galileo, and Newton; the latter of whom also pondered the real possiblitly of non-absolute time and space and the accompanying continuum thereof.

Please do not ignore this statement and/or contradict me, without preparing yourself - and many other talented if archaically spellbound and spindoctor beguiled speculators - to be proven wrong, again. Sir.

*It has to do with the difference between Aristotle's perfectly natural way of intuitively thinking, as compared to Galileo's more conservative, less egocentric method of learning - and teaching - by experiment.

*Sometimes there are (altogether and quite) unexpected differences?

Such as, for example, the fact that the speed of light, yesterday (MOMENT 'A'), was lesser, while its force was more compact and relatively 'stronger', than today's (MOMENT 'B') speed of light, which is less compact, more dispersed, and moving faster, though relatively weaker than yesterdays, and as you may fathom, it's fairly clear what will happen tomorrow at MOMENT 'C', in the established sequences, to the values of space-time; where "The value of time is determined by the - ever accelerating, 4-D - value of space it occurs in." < - K.B.Robertson; standing on the shoulders of THE LAST MAN STANDING, in a monumental heirarchy of THE MEN WHO MADE A NEW PHYSICS. Re: Barbara Lovett Cline>.).

The fact that the velocity of electromagnetism (the 5th & 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism) is constantly accelerating (much more swiftly but invariably generated by and squared from (<4-D> matter: is the very <however seemingly> paradoxical reason the velocity of light is constant, relative to the velocity of the <invariably 4-dimensional, material source from which it <light> originates. <Si.> Be the resourceful velocipede a train, plain, or horse's mane). ((We'll leave the lights on for you?)) (((Say 'When'?)))
    (Sitting on a Cornflake, Waiting for the Teleologically Suspended Band to Circumnavigate Desolation Row: and other philogistically eschew misunderstandings...?)
    Kind of a windy, introductory title, by Kent Benjamin Robertson <Whoever he is>... Anyway, here’s to the prudence and productivity of asking questions.
    As well as equal time for listening to and considering potentially helpful answers.

Thank you for reading - or starting and stopping the perusal of - this senselessly ranting missive. (There only humanly being, after all, so many channels; so many choices - disallowing enough space-time (or floor wax commercials alternating with very very beautiful, very very beaten, ravaged and slain women, girls and boys) in a day.

Bipartisan hallucinating Americans, use to wonder if they might be too indecisive, but <for quite a while> now: they're not so sure?)

I think I am sincerely,
    KaiduOrkhon

(Yes, I would be honored if you would call me Aka The White Mongol.
    My Euroasian name is also 'Mystic <mistranslated from English as 'Crazy'> Horse. I am half breed Chinese Mongol by blood, Ojibway Chippewa Algonquin Nation by law, via the marriage of my divorced mother to 'the only Indian in town - Virginia, Minnesota, 1953. <Thanks for asking?>)

Ciao.

(*Is there anyone there? <Here'n Now...?> Anyone at all...?)
    (*The last words from a protagonist in the film: THE DAY AFTER ('What?').

Vini. Vici. Entiendo.

(Albert - 'The Axe' - Einstein: THE LAST MAN STANDING.)

Whatever (SAME AS ABOVE POST- 'Gravity is just inertia (Or is it?) the 4th Dimension.

This message previously posted here was deliberately omitted - with the following explanation - by K. B. Robertson. Because it was a redundancy of the preceding (above) post. Please allow further explanation...

Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience. Please note the thematic statement - (disregarding the parenthesized additions) entered by Caleb, originating in a post of several years back at another location:

'Gravity is (just inertia - Or is it?) the 4th Dimension'.

i.e.: 'Gravity is ( ) the 4th Dimension.

Actually, gravity and inertia are both, along with electromagnetism, different effects sharing the same causality.

Re: Unified Field, w'out mathematics, unitl now, abandoned, and, considered 'intractable', incomprehensible', 'untenable', 'unimaginable', and 'undoable'...

Google crawler chronology confirms that this title and approach to this issue - along with discussions about 'Gravity, Electricity & Magnetism are the 4th, 5th & 6th dimensions', were unprecedented on the net, until K.B. Robertson's work was posted 12/'99 - and since - by B.K. Parquette (Bkparque), who then decided to claim himself the author of what he volunteered to push-pin on internet bulletin boards and what became 'his own forum(s)'.

(The reader may only draw her or his own conclusions as to the inspiration of this title, and where it originated, since it was posted on the net in December, '99, and ever since, posted <and allegedly> 'Auhored', by B.K. Parquette. (Bkparque).
    Whereas, the work is copyrighted, published and sold out in what now adds up to seven small press - internationally distributed editions - since 1959; last published, distributed and sold out in 1999, the (54 page condensation of the 627 page, 1979 published and sold out) sixth edition preceding it.
    The net - as Google (history) and countless witnesses (on and off the net, for the past 45 years) confirm an ensemble of 'independent discoveries', since Parquette began to post it - thenceforth attempted to steal it as his own work- beginning 12/'99, nearly five years ago (present date 11/5/04).

Since then, the title and contents of the book have been scattered piecemeal - mostly by Brian Kirk Parquette, or as a direct result of his creation of 'Versions 1 thru 8', of Kent Benjamin Robertson's original work(s).

As far as this record knows, Caleb, and many others like him, are innocent of any malevolent intention or knowledge aforethought that (the variously divided and distributed information since Parquette cast it to the four winds with his name on 7 out of 8 'versions' he brachiated, decimated and shuffled K.B. Robertson's work into) the contents, book(s) and title (including EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101: Gravity Is The 4th Dimension.

The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong) originated with and were claimed by 'Author, Brian Kirk Parquette', to be his own. On one occasion Parquette claims himself - and impersonates - the author (Kent Benjamin Robertson), in a rude argument with Dr. Eliot McGucken. This series of events entirely proved upon entry of Dr. Eliot McGucken's name with Brian Kirk Parquette, not only flatly claiming himself the 'Author' of Kent Benjamin Robertson's unprecedented work in physical science (esp. Einstein's Relativity & Unified Field), but also K.B. Robertson's (Aka The White Mongol's) book entitled: 'NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR: A Brief History of the EuroAsian HorsePeople.

May the reader kindly allow that the record - Kent Benjamin Robertson - is new to the internet and its ways, and the required skills of efficiently utilizing it. In late '99, Parquette introduced himself to this record, volunteered to 'post' the issued work(s), knowing K.B.Robertson wasn't on line and didn't know how to use it: utilizing word processors only for writing his small press, hard copy books ( a total of seven books and twelve essays).

A number of presons who had read this record's hard copy small press publications - distributed and sold out in over 41 California bookstores since 1970 - began to report to K.B. Robertson, that one 'Brian Kirk Parquette' was posting his (K.B. Robertson's) work on the internet, firstly stating: 'Posted by Brian Kirk Parquette', copying and pasting Robertson's work, and then closing out with an email address to reach Brian Kirk Parquette, without ever mentioning - much less accrediting - the name of Kent Benjamin Robertson.

This pattern evolved into Parquette flatly proclaiming himself the 'Author', and impersonating K. B. Robertson thereby, going so far as to argue with distinguished physicists under the auspices of being the author of my work...

A few years later - in September 02 - the record established a direct service line and witnessed these 'posts' himself. Most of which are now archived, and many of which Parquette can't retract from the net locations he posted them on. He has a history of editing and webmastering 'his own forum', on 'DelphiForums.com', where he proclaims his byword statement to be 'Gravity is the 4th spatial dimension', and titles his forum EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101: Where he routinely flaunts, parallels and quotes K. B. Robertson's work as his own...

I may only hope that explanatory posts such as this will spare - apparently quite well intended, misled and/or deliberately misinformed persons - such as Caleb - any public embarassment as a result of having been duped by the issued, premiere plagiarizing prevaricator, Brian Kirk Parquette: the most original ('Number One!')source of 2nd hand information on the net...
    As a result of his having been overtaken as described, he and a number of his advocates have initiated an 'anonymous' campaign of vituperous, invictive and despicable 'name calling' and character assassination of Kent Benjamin Robertson, on - and off - the World Wide Internet.

The reader may be assured, that the time for Mr. Parquette and his minions honoring of themselves is, as the record has before recently observed: drawing to a - publicly, morally and legally accountable - close.

The proceedings and results of this closure will i due time be posted behind a firewall, where the endemic hackers (of this record's Guest Commentary site at http://einsten.periphery.cc/ , for instance) can no longer conceal, omit, erase, revise or othewise dispose of the documentary history of their actions, and most interestingly, the motives for their actions. A principle participant in these typographically published trespasses, ranging from torts to atrocities, was recently identified by law enforcement authority, after he - and many others - created a hate site 'dedicated to Kent Benjamin Robertson', on the world wide net. The site lasted from late December 03, to mid late January of 04, with 'cache' contained continuations perpetuated as late as September of 04, five and a half months after a Superior Court Judge ordered it's creators to cease, desist and remove it from the net. The record will keep the duly informed public updated, as aforedescribed.

Thank you for reading this missive,
    I am sincerely and respectfully,
    Kent Benjamin Robertson
    (Aka The White Mongol)

World's Number One Einstein Groupie

((You aint seed nothin', yet, Dear Hearts...))

Last edited by Kaiduorkhon; 11-05-04 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Omitted, because it was a redundancy of the preceding (above) post. Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience.

In Response to: GRAVITY IS JUST INERTIA (or is it?) THE 4th DIMENSION

Last edited by Kaiduorkhon (Kent Benjamin Robertson): 11/11/04. Reason: It was a redundancy of the same post (two of same posts in sequence at this location - my error). Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience.

Kaiduorkhon
    Registered User (23 posts) 11-06-04, 08:56 PM
    edit | reply
    Kaiduorkhon
    Junior Member (1 posts) 12-14-02, 07:29 AM
    12/14/02 0425 hrs. PST (USA)

Introductory Note of 11/6/04:

Dear Reader: the below post is transferred from and in sequence with the above series of posts (dated 12/14/02, at another location), following the thread initiated by Caleb, who appears blameless, regarding the following report on the post title: 'Gravity is just inertia (Or is it?) the 4th Dimension.'

Sincerely,
    Kent Benjamin Robertson (KBR)
    (Aka The White Mongol
    KaiduOrkhon, Mystic Horse.)

Dear Caleb and all other contributors to this forum:

Until the Astronomy Net was temporarily retired on 6 December 02, for renovation, when you clicked on google and entered 'gravity is the 4th dimension', you went to the Astronomy Net and accessed a post by Brian Kirk Parquette ('bkparque'), who intiated that particular Astronomy Net post - and a forum at Delphiforums.com; entitled EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101 - about two years ago and referenced enquiries to a series of URL 404's where he had posted info previously and then deleted it without further explanation; later proclaiming KBR posted retaliatory statements on the net and 'then removed them', when (Parquette falsely alleges) 'I called him on it'...

Parquette ostentatiously fails to authenticate or otherwise give credence to any of his self condemnatively obscene slurs; also alleging to have received phone call threats that were never made, intermittantly prevaricating about and invectively name calling KBR ('everybody knows'/'all over the net'/'KBR is a liar and a fraud'/'I am a witness to that'), and a series of statements and accusations - often aligned in multiple, band-width consuming, repetitiously vulgar accusations and entries, 'signed' by 'Kent Benjamin Robertson'.

Since then, one bkparque is sprinkled all over the web/net with 'posts by bkparque', espousing gravity as the 4th dimension. This goes back to late December 1999 and February 2000. Bkparque avoids telling his readers that such posts are not authored by himself, deliberately leaving the reader with the directly implied impression that bkparque is the author of what he posts.

bkparque was recently - in the past two months (in late 2002) - reprimanded and corrected for copyright infringement (including bold and elaborate plagiarism), by Delphiforums.com for multiple copyright intrusions and misrepresentations on a variety of subjects, including claiming the title *'gravity is the 4th dimension' to be authored by himself (*included in his 'forum profile' as his 'personal quote'), along with the title of his forum - EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101 (Copyright 1979 by Kent Benjamin Robertson, AKA Kent Robertson ben Abraham).

Reliable sources say that bkparque's brigand posts and despicable name calling profanity in the Astronomy (& AllansTime) Net Forums are one of the reasons that site is being (has since been) renovated, after being temporarily inaccessible on the net.

The title, 'Gravity Is The 4th Dimension' is copyrighted and published in 5 small press editions since 1959, by Kent Benjamin Robertson, whose book was sold internationally through the 1970-71 WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE (Published by the Portola Institute), and which goes back to earlier titles, including 'The New Gravity', and 'An Hypothesis On Gravity'.

The work has since emerged under a flurry of authorships, some of whom are informed piecemeal and innocent of plagiarism, and some of whom - like bkparque - are lifting extended exerpts, rhyme, chapter and verse, directly out of K.B. Robertson's original work, the 5th edition of which is free for any and all to read at:

* http://einstein.periphery.cc/

(The subjected work - 'einstein's unified field' - is at *that URL address, accompanied by a variety of informations including other published and copyrighted books by the same author, K.B. Robertson. Among these works is NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR (NomCivWar), BUTTERFLY, OWL & EAGLE (BOE), A Novel-Journal, and 'rofaco' (The Invisible 1984 Machine - The Robertson Family Conspiracy , a 'faction' story about the Conquest Of Reason, Morality & Law In The United States; featuring the good, bad and oogly guys...)

In 1967, Dr. Richard Feynman, Prof Emeritus of Cal Tech (Nobel Prize Laureate), skipped three classes he taught at that time to talk with K.B. Robertson (AKA Kent Robertson ben Abraham), one on one in his (Feynman's) study, about the unprecedented statement 'gravity is the 4th dimension', after which time Dr. R. Feynman candidly conceded, 'I am unable to disqualify it'.

10,000 small press distributed copies are sold out in 41 California bookstores in the past 30 years. It outsold 'JAWS' at the UC Berkeley Campus bookstore in the mid '70s, and was a best seller at CODY'S and MOE'S bookstores on Telegraph Ave. It has been graffiti on the walls of international cities - as well as the Birge - Physics - Building on Berkeley Campus, for decades.

A number of people certainly including myself have learned of and certainly taken interest in a series of emergences of this statement - Gravity is the 4th dimension (Electricity is the 5th, Magnetism the 6th. The Reinstatement of Einstein's Presently Abandoned Unified Field W'out Mathematics: The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong. Extraterrestrial Physics 101, The New Gravity) - under as many different (ersatz, apocryphal) 'original authorships' in the past several years.
    Caleb's thread appears to be an exception to that emerged - still emerging - trend; though the information was posted by Bkparque as early as December '99 and unlikely not to have been noted, acquired and or downloaded en toto or piecemeal, at innumberable locations by as many persons across the wwwnet. That is exactly why the author wished to post it on the net - to share it with - and learn even more about via contributions - from 'the world'.
    Whereas Parquette is definitely a capital example of ego syntonically inspired, grandiosely deluded mentalities that have committed themselves to pilfer and purloin the unstealable, unpurchaseable and unconcealable title and its uniquely unprecedented, widely published, small press distributed, decades aged and copyrighted,hard copy contents.

For an evolved discussion on the featured topic at hand in this forum the reader is respectfully advised to refer to the source: http://einstein.periphery.cc/
    It's a 54 page, 6th edition condensation of the 627 page 5th edition.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

May it be presently said with regard to the above discussion with Caleb's thread,that to exclude time from considerations of the 4 dimensional space-time continuum and/or gravity is to demonstrate a plebean underestimation of the magnitude - and simplicity - of the topic at hand.

It will be interesting to see the evolution of this thread as it is contributed to by readers of the referred URL (http://einstein.periphery.cc/), as compared to the persons who (ostensibly) haven't read it.

Here's a copy of the beginning portions of what is at point here:

GRAVITY IS THE 4th DIMENSION
    (Formerly entitled, The New Gravity and Extraterrestrial Physics 101)

The Reinstatement
    Of Einstein's Presently Abandoned
    Unified Field (Steady State) Theory
    In 20,000 Words: Without Mathematics

(More Powerful than Money, Politics, Sex, Violence and/or War)
    * Copyright © December 1999
    (*Previous copyrights 1959, '60, '66, '70, '79 & '85.)
    * By Kent Benjamin Robertson,

The Big Bang Theory is wrong.
    'Entropic Heat Death' is a myth.
    Black Holes are 4 dimensionally contracting singularities.

CORDIAL CAVEAT:
    Contents may be hazardous to or cause drowsiness
    in conceptually disordered and/or attention-span handicapped persons.

CONTENTS
    Introduction
    pp. 1 - 2

Newton's Gravitational Alternative
    pp. 2 - 4

Einstein's General Principle Of Relativity
    pp. 5 - 8

A REVIEW OF THE PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS, 1 - 4
    pp. 9 - 10

The Four Dimensional Ultimatum.
    pp. 10 - 12

Abandoned Proof That Matter Is An Expanding 4-D Field
    pp. 12 - 15

4-D Mass-Field Doppler Effect
    pp. 16 - 18

The Discovery And Identification Of The 5th & 6th Dimensions
    pp. 22 - 23

The Unification Of Electromagnetism & Gravity
    pp. 22 - 25

Einstein's ' Incomprehensible' 4-D Geodesics: Comprehended
    p. 27

The Unification Of Inertial & Gravitational Mass Values
    pp. 28 - 29

E= MC2 Without Mathematics
    pp. 29 - 31

The Sound Of 4-Dimensional Gravity
    p. 31

A Popular And Serious Misunderstanding About Space & Time
    pp. 31- 32

Non-Absolute Relativistic 4-D Space-Time And Time Dilation
    p. 32

Why: The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong
    pp. 33 - 40

The Black Hole Singularity Controversy: Deciphered Without Mathematics
    pp. 34 - 35

Another Familiar Yet Unrecognized And Frequently Denied
    Accelerating Expansion In Nature
    p. 40

Epilogue
    pp.40-41

Afterward

"In 1916, Albert Einstein published his General Relativity, a mathematical theory of gravitation which replaced Newtonian concepts with abstractions so difficult that it took a decade even for most mathematicians to grasp them. The essence of Einstein's theory was that the presence of matter distorts space and makes it curve. The concept of space curvature stemmed from many dimensional, non-straight-line geometry created abstractly through equations. Just as a surface can curve in ordinary 3-Dimensional space, so in non-Euclidean geometry a 3-Dimensional space can itself curve in 4-dimensional space. No one can visualize such a curved space because humanity is not 4-Dimensional..."
    - LIFE Science Library, THE UNIVERSE, p. 179

"When events occur in 3-Dimensional Space it is not possible to draw an actual graph of 4-Dimensional space-time, but mathematicians have ways of handling such graphs without actually drawing them."
    - Martin Gardner, RELATIVITY FOR THE MILLION, p. 98

"The 4-Dimensional world of relativistic physics is the world where force and matter are unified; where matter can appear as discontinuous particles or asa a continuous field. In these cases, however, we can no longer visualize the unity very well. Physicists can 'experience' the 4-Dimensional space-time world throughout the abstract mathematical formalism of their theories, but their visual imaginations - like everybody else's - is limited to the 3-Dimensional world of the senses. Our language and thought patterns have evolved in this 3-Dimensional world and therefore we find it extremely hard to deal with the 4-Dimensional reality of Relativistic Physics."
    - Fritjov Capra, THE TAO OF PHYSICS, P 150

"This concept is very difficult to visualize. It is a consequence of the 4-Dimensional space-time character of the sub-atomic world and neither our intuition nor our language can deal with this image very well."
    - Fritjov Capra, THE TAO OF PHYSICS, p. 80

"In the General Theory of Relativity, the framework of the Special Theory is extended to include gravity. The effect of gravity, according to General Relativity, is to make space-time curved. This, again, is extremely hard to imagine. We can easily imagine a 3-Dimensionally curved surface, such as the surface of an egg. The meaning of the word 'curvature' for 2-Dimensional curved surfaces is thus quite clear; but when it comes to 3-Dimensional space - let alone 4-Dimensional space-time - our imagination abandons us. Since we cannot look at 3-Dimensional space 'from outside', we cannot imagine how it could be 'bent' in some direction."
    - Fritjov Capra, THE TAO OF PHYSICS, p. 173

"The reader is cautioned against concluding that time is an additional physical dimension in the sense that it can be seen and felt like a material object. No one in our universe can see in 4-Dimensions or more because of the way our universe is constructed."
    - James A. Coleman, RELATIVITY FOR THE LAYMAN, p. 69

NOTE: All of the above authorities proclaim that the 4th Dimension is non-mathematically 'incomprehensible', even 'unimaginable'. 'Very difficult', 'Extremely hard', 'We can no longer visualize'. 'Because humanity is not 4-Dimensional'.

Readers are cautioned against concluding that these authorities are right, and encouraged to read the following discourse, and draw their own non-mathematically facilitated conclusions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

COMMENTARY & REVIEWS FROM READERS
    OF PREVIOUS HARD COVER EDITIONS:

"There is nothing new about Newton's Classical Mechanical gravity or Einstein's 4th dimension of time, except preeminent non-mathematical proof that they are one and the same. The New Gravity Is The 4th Dimension."
    - K.B. Robertson, Ibid.

"It's still the same old universe, but gravity is the 4th dimension of that same old universe. I'm grateful for the indelible change in my perception of it. It may be impossible to overstate the importance of this book. The one, two three and X Y Z of comprehensive infinity."
    - Mark Stephan Halfon, Ph.D., Philosophy (Nassau University Chair),
    Brooklyn, New York. 1977 - 2004

"An ambitious new treatise on the otherwise seasoned subjects of Space & Time. We are not qualified to evaluate it, but are pleased to see it in this ('comic book') format."
    - THE WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE, Portola Institute, 1970 - 71

"An unprecedented and awesomely credible non-mathematical theory which matter-of-factly proves that gravity is the 4th dimension of time, then forthwith discovers the previously unrecognized - therefore unidentified - 5th & 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism."
    - Dr. John Shaw, Chemistry Prof. 1971, University Of California @ Berkeley

"Gravity Is The 4th Dimension' - A documentary scientific 'Future Shock'. Overwhelming. Major conceptual breakthrough. It must be disqualified or formally acknowledged at the foundations of modern theoretical physics; there is no middle ground. So advanced it's simple." - Mark Vukovic, Electronics Tech, U.S.N. USS Shasta (AE-33), San Francisco, CA.

"This book has clearly made a formerly mystified theoretical physics truly comprehensible to anyone with high school reading skills and 'street people' in general. Beyond its overt revolutionary scientific import, the social implications are also profound. Bound to surprise and constructively influence an enormous number of people for a very long time. Ignoring or denying it won't make it go away. Now I know what E=MC squared means."
    - Don Donahue, original printer and publisher of ZAP Comix, San Francisco

"Gravity really is the 4th dimension, and levity and mirth use to be the 5th and 6th dimensions, until K.B. Robertson proved them to be electricity & magnetism, respectively." - Herb Caen, The San Francisco CHRONICLE

"Not without levity, the sharp shooting author expertly documents his academic and historical subject; then - suddenly - the reader is experientially surrounded by it. There is no intellectual escape from the 4-D space-time continuum anymore, in or out of an ignorant or uninterested yawn. The very act of reading these words is directly and physically sustained by it. Observing various responses of others, in the early stages of recognizing it, is a recreation in itself. The documentary is scientifically irreproachable, the informal narrative is a social liberation. The fascist elements don't like it already." - Sallie Taylor Melinda Bryan, 1979

"Academic L.S.D. in a Stockholm punchbowl, and everybody's invited. Ready or not there is no way out of this but through it. A scientific Odyssey. The most remarkable fact about 'The New Gravity' is that it was not discovered and written fifty or more years ago."
    - Gregory Nageotte, Ph.D. Philosophy, Santa Barbara, CA. 1979

"I am unable to disqualify it."
    - Dr. Richard Feynman, 1966, Professor Emeritus, Cal Tech
    Nobel Prize, Quantum Electrodynamics

"It reads a hell of a lot more easily and comprehensively than anything else of the subject of Einstein's Relativity. Reads at least as easily as the brass tacks section of any good sci. fi. mag., and it is not science fiction."
    - Travis T. Hipp, KSAN radio, San Francisco, 1970

"The old saw, 'There is no gravity, the earth sucks', is no longer tractable. The New Gravity (Is The 4th Dimension) is the old gravity, in a pushy new paradigm of Einstein's 4 dimensional space-time continuum. Guaranteed to illuminate even the most diffident mind. It will chancelessly see you and raise you indefinitely. The New Gravity will never let you down."
    - Arthur Kretchmer, 1979, Article Editor, PLAYBOY Magazine

(Digressing to reality: Is gravity really the 4th dimension, or has the author only cleverly built his theory around reality so that no one can tell the difference? < http://einstein.periphery.cc/ > )

Thanking sciforums.com for making this communication possible,
    Sincerely, Kent Benjamin Robertson
    (AKA Kaiduorkhon, Aka The White Mongol, kraziequus@yahoo.com)

Vini. Vici. Entiendo.

Last edited by Kaiduorkhon : 11/11/04.
    Reason: Changed *sequence of presented subjects (*my error).

Kaiduorkhon
    Registered User (23 posts) 11-01-04, 09:22 PM
    edit | reply
    Last edited on 11/11/04:
    This message previously posted here was deliberately omitted - with the following explanation - by K. B. Robertson. Because there was a redundancy of the preceding (above) post. Please allow further explanation...

Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience. Please note the thematic statement - (disregarding the parenthesized additions) entered by Caleb, originating in a post of several years back at another location:

Actually, gravity and inertia are both, along with electromagnetism, different effects sharing the same causality.

Re: Unified Field, w'out mathematics, unitl now, abandoned, and, considered 'intractable', incomprehensible', 'untenable', 'unimaginable', and 'undoable'...

Google crawler chronology confirms that this title and approach to this issue -along with discussions about 'Gravity, Electricity & Magnetism are the 4th, 5th & 6th dimensions', were unprecedented on the net, until K.B. Robertson's work was posted 12/'99 - and since - by B.K. Parquette (Bkparque), who deliriously decided to claim himself the author of what he aggressively volunteered to push-pin on internet bulletin boards and what 'became his own forum(s)'.

(The reader may only draw her or his own conclusions as to the inspiration of this title, and where it originated, since it was posted on the net in December, '99, and ever since, posted 'Auhored', by B.K. Parquette. (Bkparque).

Dear Reader: Invited to enter in Google: 'Dr. Eliot McGucken' and 'Author Brian Kirk Parquette', to find the latter plagiarizing this record's work (copying and pasting large portions of it, verbatim, rhyme and verse) and rudely impersonating this record's personal identity, invectively insulting Dr. McGucken's sincere post and dialogue.

Whereas, the work is copyrighted, published and sold out in what now adds up to seven small press - internationally distributed editions - since 1959; last published, distributed and sold out in 1999, the (54 page condensation of the 627 page, 1979 published and sold out) sixth edition preceding it.
    The net - as Google (history) and countless witnesses (on and off the net, for the past 45 years) confirm an ensemble of 'independent discoveries', since Parquette began to post it - thenceforth attempted to steal it as his own work- beginning 12/'99, nearly five years ago (present date 11/5/04).

Since then, the title and contents of the book have been scattered piecemeal - mostly by Brian Kirk Parquette, or as a direct result of his creation of 'Versions 1 thru 8', of Kent Benjamin Robertson's original work(s).

As far as this record knows, Caleb, and many others like him, are innocent of any malevolent intention or knowledge aforethought that (the variously divided and distributed information - since Parquette cast it piecemeal to the four winds, with his name on 7 out of 8 'versions' he brachiated, decimated K.B. Robertson's work into) the contents, book(s) and title (including EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101: Gravity Is The 4th Dimension, and:The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong: originated with and by K.B. Robertson and were claimed by 'Author, Brian Kirk Parquette', to be his own.

On one occasion Parquette claims himself - and impersonates - the author (Kent Benjamin Robertson), in a rude argument with Dr. Eliot McGucken. This series of events entirely proved upon Goodle entry of 'Dr. Eliot McGucken' - and the name of 'Brian Kirk Parquette' add 'here it comes again' - key phrases to access Parquette's facade , not only flatly claiming himself the 'Author' of Kent Benjamin Robertson's unprecedented work in physical science (esp. Einstein's Relativity & Unified Field), but also K.B. Robertson's (Aka The White Mongol's) book entitled: 'NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR: A Brief History of the EuroAsian HorsePeople. Bkparque (Brian Kirk Parquette) can also be found calling himself the 'Author' of K.B. Robertson's work, by entering in Google: 'Dr. Wheeler' and 'Smokey the dragon'...

May the reader kindly allow that the record - Kent Benjamin Robertson - is new to the internet and its ways, and the required skills of efficiently utilizing it. In late '99, Parquette introduced himself to this record, volunteered to 'post' the issued work(s), knowing K.B.Robertson wasn't on line and didn't know how to use it: utilizing word processors only for writing his small press, hard copy books ( a total of seven books and twelve essays).

A number of presons who had read this record's hard copy small press publications - distributed and sold out in over 41 California bookstores since 1970 - began to report to K.B. Robertson, that one 'Brian Kirk Parquette' was posting his (K.B. Robertson's) work on the internet, firstly stating: 'Posted by Brian Kirk Parquette', copying and pasting Robertson's work, and then closing out with an email address to reach Brian Kirk Parquette, without ever mentioning - much less accrediting - the name of Kent Benjamin Robertson.

This pattern evolved into Parquette flatly proclaiming himself the 'Author', and impersonating K. B. Robertson thereby, going so far as to argue with distinguished physicists under the auspices of being the author of my work...

A few years later - in September 02 - the record established a direct service line and witnessed these 'posts' himself. Most of which are now archived, and many of which Parquette can't retract from the net locations he posted them on. He has a history of editing and webmastering 'his own forum', on 'DelphiForums.com', where he proclaims his byword statement to be 'Gravity is the 4th spatial dimension', and titles his forum EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101: Where he routinely flaunts, parallels and quotes K. B. Robertson's work as his own...

I may only hope that explanatory posts such as this will spare - apparently quite well intended, misled and/or deliberately misinformed persons - such as Caleb - any public embarassment as a result of having been duped by the issued, premiere plagiarizing prevaricator, Brian Kirk Parquette: the most original ('Number One!')source of 2nd hand information on the net...
    As a result of his having been overtaken as described, he and a number of his advocates have initiated an 'anonymous' campaign of vituperous, invictive and despicable 'name calling' and character assassination of Kent Benjamin Robertson, on - and off - the World Wide Internet.

The reader may be assured, that the time for Mr. Parquette and his minions honoring of themselves is, as the record has before recently observed: drawing to a - publicly, morally and legally accountable - close.

The proceedings and results of this closure will in due time be posted behind a firewall, where the endemic hackers (of this record's Guest Commentary site at http://einsten.periphery.cc/ , for instance) can no longer conceal, omit, erase, revise or othewise dispose of the documentary history of their actions, and most interestingly, the motives for their actions.

A principle participant in these typographically published trespasses, ranging from torts to atrocities, was recently identified by law enforcement authority, after he - and many others - created a hate site 'dedicated to Kent Benjamin Robertson', on the world wide net.

The onerously rogue site lasted from late December 03, to mid late February of 04, with 'cache' contained continuations - an active email station and visitor hit counter, perpetuated as late as September of 04, five and a half months after New York State Trooper authority and a Superior Court Judge ordered it's creators to cease, desist and remove it from the net. The record will keep the duly informed public updated, as aforedescribed judiciary action proceeds to resolution.

Thank you for reading this missive.

Kent Benjamin Robertson
    (Aka The White Mongol)

(This work - http://einstein.periphery.cc/
    - dedicated to Albert - 'The Axe' - Einstein:
    THE LAST MAN STANDING)

Last edited by Kaiduorkhon : 11/11/04
    Reason: It was omitted and explained (as above, relating to the preceding post) in an -off topic, misplaced location. It was also a redundancy of another of my posts. Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience.
    - KBR
    Last edited by Kaiduorkhon; 11-11-04 at 11:45 AM.

Last edited by Kaiduorkhon (Kent Benjamin Robertson): 11/11/04. Reason: It was a redundancy of the same post (two of same posts in sequence at this location - my error). Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience.
    Kaiduorkhon
    Registered User (23 posts) 11-06-04, 08:56 PM
    edit | reply
    Kaiduorkhon
    Junior Member (1 posts) 12-14-02, 07:29 AM
    12/14/02 0425 hrs. PST (USA)
    Introductory Note of 11/6/04:
    Dear Reader: the below post is transferred from and in sequence with the above series of posts (dated 12/14/02, at another location), following the thread initiated by Caleb, who appears blameless, regarding the following report on the post title: 'Gravity is just inertia (Or is it?) the 4th Dimension.'
    Sincerely,
    Kent Benjamin Robertson (KBR)
    (Aka The White Mongol
    KaiduOrkhon, Mystic Horse.)

Dear Caleb and all other contributors to this forum:

Until the Astronomy Net was temporarily retired on 6 December 02, for renovation, when you clicked on google and entered 'gravity is the 4th dimension', you went to the Astronomy Net and accessed a post by Brian Kirk Parquette ('bkparque'), who intiated that particular Astronomy Net post - and a forum at Delphiforums.com; entitled EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101 - about two years ago and referenced enquiries to a series of URL 404's where he had posted info previously and then deleted it without further explanation; later proclaiming KBR posted retaliatory statements on the net and 'then removed them', when (Parquette falsely alleges) 'I called him on it'...
    Parquette ostentatiously fails to authenticate or otherwise give credence to any of his self condemnatively obscene slurs; also alleging to have received phone call threats that were never made, intermittantly prevaricating about and invectively name calling KBR ('everybody knows'/'all over the net'/'KBR is a liar and a fraud'/'I am a witness to that'), and a series of statements and accusations - often aligned in multiple, band-width consuming, repetitiously vulgar accusations and entries, 'signed' by 'Kent Benjamin Robertson'.
    Since then, one bkparque is sprinkled all over the web/net with 'posts by bkparque', espousing gravity as the 4th dimension. This goes back to late December 1999 and February 2000. Bkparque avoids telling his readers that such posts are not authored by himself, deliberately leaving the reader with the directly implied impression that bkparque is the author of what he posts.
    bkparque was recently - in the past two months (in late 2002) - reprimanded and corrected for copyright infringement (including bold and elaborate plagiarism), by Delphiforums.com for multiple copyright intrusions and misrepresentations on a variety of subjects, including claiming the title *'gravity is the 4th dimension' to be authored by himself (*included in his 'forum profile' as his 'personal quote'), along with the title of his forum - EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101 (Copyright 1979 by Kent Benjamin Robertson, AKA Kent Robertson ben Abraham).
    Reliable sources say that bkparque's brigand posts and despicable name calling profanity in the Astronomy (& AllansTime) Net Forums are one of the reasons that site is being (has since been) renovated, after being temporarily inaccessible on the net.
    The title, 'Gravity Is The 4th Dimension' is copyrighted and published in 5 small press editions since 1959, by Kent Benjamin Robertson, whose book was sold internationally through the 1970-71 WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE (Published by the Portola Institute), and which goes back to earlier titles, including 'The New Gravity', and 'An Hypothesis On Gravity'.
    The work has since emerged under a flurry of authorships, some of whom are informed piecemeal and innocent of plagiarism, and some of whom - like bkparque - are lifting extended exerpts, rhyme, chapter and verse, directly out of K.B. Robertson's original work, the 5th edition of which is free for any and all to read at:
    * http://einstein.periphery.cc/
    (The subjected work - 'einstein's unified field' - is at *that URL address, accompanied by a variety of informations including other published and copyrighted books by the same author, K.B. Robertson. Among these works is NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR (NomCivWar), BUTTERFLY, OWL & EAGLE (BOE), A Novel-Journal, and 'rofaco' (The Invisible 1984 Machine - The Robertson Family Conspiracy , a 'faction' story about the Conquest Of Reason, Morality & Law In The United States; featuring the good, bad and oogly guys...)
    In 1967, Dr. Richard Feynman, Prof Emeritus of Cal Tech (Nobel Prize Laureate), skipped three classes he taught at that time to talk with K.B. Robertson (AKA Kent Robertson ben Abraham), one on one in his (Feynman's) study, about the unprecedented statement 'gravity is the 4th dimension', after which time Dr. R. Feynman candidly conceded, 'I am unable to disqualify it'.
    10,000 small press distributed copies are sold out in 41 California bookstores in the past 30 years. It outsold 'JAWS' at the UC Berkeley Campus bookstore in the mid '70s, and was a best seller at CODY'S and MOE'S bookstores on Telegraph Ave. It has been graffiti on the walls of international cities - as well as the Birge - Physics - Building on Berkeley Campus, for decades.
    A number of people certainly including myself have learned of and certainly taken interest in a series of emergences of this statement - Gravity is the 4th dimension (Electricity is the 5th, Magnetism the 6th. The Reinstatement of Einstein's Presently Abandoned Unified Field W'out Mathematics: The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong. Extraterrestrial Physics 101, The New Gravity) - under as many different (ersatz, apocryphal) 'original authorships' in the past several years.
    Caleb's thread appears to be an exception to that emerged - still emerging - trend; though the information was posted by Bkparque as early as December '99 and unlikely not to have been noted, acquired and or downloaded en toto or piecemeal, at innumberable locations by as many persons across the wwwnet. That is exactly why the author wished to post it on the net - to share it with - and learn even more about via contributions - from 'the world'.
    Whereas Parquette is definitely a capital example of ego syntonically inspired, grandiosely deluded mentalities that have committed themselves to pilfer and purloin the unstealable, unpurchaseable and unconcealable title and its uniquely unprecedented, widely published, small press distributed, decades aged and copyrighted,hard copy contents.
    For an evolved discussion on the featured topic at hand in this forum the reader is respectfully advised to refer to the source: http://einstein.periphery.cc/
    It's a 54 page, 6th edition condensation of the 627 page 5th edition.
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    May it be presently said with regard to the above discussion with Caleb's thread,that to exclude time from considerations of the 4 dimensional space-time continuum and/or gravity is to demonstrate a plebean underestimation of the magnitude - and simplicity - of the topic at hand.
    It will be interesting to see the evolution of this thread as it is contributed to by readers of the referred URL (http://einstein.periphery.cc/), as compared to the persons who (ostensibly) haven't read it.
    Here's a copy of the beginning portions of what is at point here:
    GRAVITY IS THE 4th DIMENSION
    (Formerly entitled, The New Gravity and Extraterrestrial Physics 101)
    The Reinstatement
    Of Einstein's Presently Abandoned
    Unified Field (Steady State) Theory
    In 20,000 Words: Without Mathematics
    (More Powerful than Money, Politics, Sex, Violence and/or War)
    * Copyright © December 1999
    (*Previous copyrights 1959, '60, '66, '70, '79 & '85.)
    * By Kent Benjamin Robertson,
    The Big Bang Theory is wrong.
    'Entropic Heat Death' is a myth.
    Black Holes are 4 dimensionally contracting singularities.
    CORDIAL CAVEAT:
    Contents may be hazardous to or cause drowsiness
    in conceptually disordered and/or attention-span handicapped persons.
    CONTENTS
    Introduction
    pp. 1 - 2
    Newton's Gravitational Alternative
    pp. 2 - 4
    Einstein's General Principle Of Relativity
    pp. 5 - 8
    A REVIEW OF THE PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS, 1 - 4
    pp. 9 - 10
    The Four Dimensional Ultimatum.
    pp. 10 - 12
    Abandoned Proof That Matter Is An Expanding 4-D Field
    pp. 12 - 15
    4-D Mass-Field Doppler Effect
    pp. 16 - 18
    The Discovery And Identification Of The 5th & 6th Dimensions
    pp. 22 - 23
    The Unification Of Electromagnetism & Gravity
    pp. 22 - 25
    Einstein's ' Incomprehensible' 4-D Geodesics: Comprehended
    p. 27
    The Unification Of Inertial & Gravitational Mass Values
    pp. 28 - 29
    E= MC2 Without Mathematics
    pp. 29 - 31
    The Sound Of 4-Dimensional Gravity
    p. 31
    A Popular And Serious Misunderstanding About Space & Time
    pp. 31- 32
    Non-Absolute Relativistic 4-D Space-Time And Time Dilation
    p. 32
    Why: The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong
    pp. 33 - 40
    The Black Hole Singularity Controversy: Deciphered Without Mathematics
    pp. 34 - 35
    Another Familiar Yet Unrecognized And Frequently Denied
    Accelerating Expansion In Nature
    p. 40
    Epilogue
    pp.40-41
    Afterward
    "In 1916, Albert Einstein published his General Relativity, a mathematical theory of gravitation which replaced Newtonian concepts with abstractions so difficult that it took a decade even for most mathematicians to grasp them. The essence of Einstein's theory was that the presence of matter distorts space and makes it curve. The concept of space curvature stemmed from many dimensional, non-straight-line geometry created abstractly through equations. Just as a surface can curve in ordinary 3-Dimensional space, so in non-Euclidean geometry a 3-Dimensional space can itself curve in 4-dimensional space. No one can visualize such a curved space because humanity is not 4-Dimensional..."
    - LIFE Science Library, THE UNIVERSE, p. 179
    "When events occur in 3-Dimensional Space it is not possible to draw an actual graph of 4-Dimensional space-time, but mathematicians have ways of handling such graphs without actually drawing them."
    - Martin Gardner, RELATIVITY FOR THE MILLION, p. 98
    "The 4-Dimensional world of relativistic physics is the world where force and matter are unified; where matter can appear as discontinuous particles or asa a continuous field. In these cases, however, we can no longer visualize the unity very well. Physicists can 'experience' the 4-Dimensional space-time world throughout the abstract mathematical formalism of their theories, but their visual imaginations - like everybody else's - is limited to the 3-Dimensional world of the senses. Our language and thought patterns have evolved in this 3-Dimensional world and therefore we find it extremely hard to deal with the 4-Dimensional reality of Relativistic Physics."
    - Fritjov Capra, THE TAO OF PHYSICS, P 150
    "This concept is very difficult to visualize. It is a consequence of the 4-Dimensional space-time character of the sub-atomic world and neither our intuition nor our language can deal with this image very well."
    - Fritjov Capra, THE TAO OF PHYSICS, p. 80
    "In the General Theory of Relativity, the framework of the Special Theory is extended to include gravity. The effect of gravity, according to General Relativity, is to make space-time curved. This, again, is extremely hard to imagine. We can easily imagine a 3-Dimensionally curved surface, such as the surface of an egg. The meaning of the word 'curvature' for 2-Dimensional curved surfaces is thus quite clear; but when it comes to 3-Dimensional space - let alone 4-Dimensional space-time - our imagination abandons us. Since we cannot look at 3-Dimensional space 'from outside', we cannot imagine how it could be 'bent' in some direction."
    - Fritjov Capra, THE TAO OF PHYSICS, p. 173
    "The reader is cautioned against concluding that time is an additional physical dimension in the sense that it can be seen and felt like a material object. No one in our universe can see in 4-Dimensions or more because of the way our universe is constructed."
    - James A. Coleman, RELATIVITY FOR THE LAYMAN, p. 69
    NOTE: All of the above authorities proclaim that the 4th Dimension is non-mathematically 'incomprehensible', even 'unimaginable'. 'Very difficult', 'Extremely hard', 'We can no longer visualize'. 'Because humanity is not 4-Dimensional'.
    Readers are cautioned against concluding that these authorities are right, and encouraged to read the following discourse, and draw their own non-mathematically facilitated conclusions.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    COMMENTARY & REVIEWS FROM READERS
    OF PREVIOUS HARD COVER EDITIONS:
    "There is nothing new about Newton's Classical Mechanical gravity or Einstein's 4th dimension of time, except preeminent non-mathematical proof that they are one and the same. The New Gravity Is The 4th Dimension."
    - K.B. Robertson, Ibid.
    "It's still the same old universe, but gravity is the 4th dimension of that same old universe. I'm grateful for the indelible change in my perception of it. It may be impossible to overstate the importance of this book. The one, two three and X Y Z of comprehensive infinity."
    - Mark Stephan Halfon, Ph.D., Philosophy (Nassau University Chair),
    Brooklyn, New York. 1977 - 2004
    "An ambitious new treatise on the otherwise seasoned subjects of Space & Time. We are not qualified to evaluate it, but are pleased to see it in this ('comic book') format."
    - THE WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE, Portola Institute, 1970 - 71
    "An unprecedented and awesomely credible non-mathematical theory which matter-of-factly proves that gravity is the 4th dimension of time, then forthwith discovers the previously unrecognized - therefore unidentified - 5th & 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism."
    - Dr. John Shaw, Chemistry Prof. 1971, University Of California @ Berkeley
    "Gravity Is The 4th Dimension' - A documentary scientific 'Future Shock'. Overwhelming. Major conceptual breakthrough. It must be disqualified or formally acknowledged at the foundations of modern theoretical physics; there is no middle ground. So advanced it's simple." - Mark Vukovic, Electronics Tech, U.S.N. USS Shasta (AE-33), San Francisco, CA.
    "This book has clearly made a formerly mystified theoretical physics truly comprehensible to anyone with high school reading skills and 'street people' in general. Beyond its overt revolutionary scientific import, the social implications are also profound. Bound to surprise and constructively influence an enormous number of people for a very long time. Ignoring or denying it won't make it go away. Now I know what E=MC squared means."
    - Don Donahue, original printer and publisher of ZAP Comix, San Francisco
    "Gravity really is the 4th dimension, and levity and mirth use to be the 5th and 6th dimensions, until K.B. Robertson proved them to be electricity & magnetism, respectively." - Herb Caen, The San Francisco CHRONICLE
    "Not without levity, the sharp shooting author expertly documents his academic and historical subject; then - suddenly - the reader is experientially surrounded by it. There is no intellectual escape from the 4-D space-time continuum anymore, in or out of an ignorant or uninterested yawn. The very act of reading these words is directly and physically sustained by it. Observing various responses of others, in the early stages of recognizing it, is a recreation in itself. The documentary is scientifically irreproachable, the informal narrative is a social liberation. The fascist elements don't like it already." - Sallie Taylor Melinda Bryan, 1979
    "Academic L.S.D. in a Stockholm punchbowl, and everybody's invited. Ready or not there is no way out of this but through it. A scientific Odyssey. The most remarkable fact about 'The New Gravity' is that it was not discovered and written fifty or more years ago."
    - Gregory Nageotte, Ph.D. Philosophy, Santa Barbara, CA. 1979
    "I am unable to disqualify it."
    - Dr. Richard Feynman, 1966, Professor Emeritus, Cal Tech
    Nobel Prize, Quantum Electrodynamics
    "It reads a hell of a lot more easily and comprehensively than anything else of the subject of Einstein's Relativity. Reads at least as easily as the brass tacks section of any good sci. fi. mag., and it is not science fiction."
    - Travis T. Hipp, KSAN radio, San Francisco, 1970
    "The old saw, 'There is no gravity, the earth sucks', is no longer tractable. The New Gravity (Is The 4th Dimension) is the old gravity, in a pushy new paradigm of Einstein's 4 dimensional space-time continuum. Guaranteed to illuminate even the most diffident mind. It will chancelessly see you and raise you indefinitely. The New Gravity will never let you down."
    - Arthur Kretchmer, 1979, Article Editor, PLAYBOY Magazine
    (Digressing to reality: Is gravity really the 4th dimension, or has the author only cleverly built his theory around reality so that no one can tell the difference? < http://einstein.periphery.cc/ > )
    Thanking sciforums.com for making this communication possible,
    Sincerely, Kent Benjamin Robertson
    (AKA Kaiduorkhon, Aka The White Mongol, kraziequus@yahoo.com)
    Vini. Vici. Entiendo.
    Last edited by Kaiduorkhon : 11/11/04.
    Reason: Changed *sequence of presented subjects (*my error).
    Kaiduorkhon
    Registered User (23 posts) 11-01-04, 09:22 PM
    edit | reply
    Last edited on 11/11/04:
    This message previously posted here was deliberately omitted - with the following explanation - by K. B. Robertson. Because there was a redundancy of the preceding (above) post. Please allow further explanation...
    Google crawler chronology confirms that this title and approach to this issue -along with discussions about 'Gravity, Electricity & Magnetism are the 4th, 5th & 6th dimensions', were unprecedented on the net, until K.B. Robertson's work was posted 12/'99 - and since - by B.K. Parquette (Bkparque), who deliriously decided to claim himself the author of what he aggressively volunteered to push-pin on internet bulletin boards and what 'became his own forum(s)'.
    (The reader may only draw her or his own conclusions as to the inspiration of this title, and where it originated, since it was posted on the net in December, '99, and ever since, posted 'Auhored', by B.K. Parquette. (Bkparque).
    Dear Reader: Invited to enter in Google: 'Dr. Eliot McGucken' and 'Author Brian Kirk Parquette', to find the latter plagiarizing this record's work (copying and pasting large portions of it, verbatim, rhyme and verse) and rudely impersonating this record's personal identity, invectively insulting Dr. McGucken's sincere post and dialogue.
    As far as this record knows, Caleb, and many others like him, are innocent of any malevolent intention or knowledge aforethought that (the variously divided and distributed information - since Parquette cast it piecemeal to the four winds, with his name on 7 out of 8 'versions' he brachiated, decimated K.B. Robertson's work into) the contents, book(s) and title (including EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101: Gravity Is The 4th Dimension, and:The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong: originated with and by K.B. Robertson and were claimed by 'Author, Brian Kirk Parquette', to be his own.
    On one occasion Parquette claims himself - and impersonates - the author (Kent Benjamin Robertson), in a rude argument with Dr. Eliot McGucken. This series of events entirely proved upon Goodle entry of 'Dr. Eliot McGucken' - and the name of 'Brian Kirk Parquette' add 'here it comes again' - key phrases to access Parquette's facade , not only flatly claiming himself the 'Author' of Kent Benjamin Robertson's unprecedented work in physical science (esp. Einstein's Relativity & Unified Field), but also K.B. Robertson's (Aka The White Mongol's) book entitled: 'NOMADS, CIVILIZATION & WAR: A Brief History of the EuroAsian HorsePeople. Bkparque (Brian Kirk Parquette) can also be found calling himself the 'Author' of K.B. Robertson's work, by entering in Google: 'Dr. Wheeler' and 'Smokey the dragon'...
    The proceedings and results of this closure will in due time be posted behind a firewall, where the endemic hackers (of this record's Guest Commentary site at http://einsten.periphery.cc/ , for instance) can no longer conceal, omit, erase, revise or othewise dispose of the documentary history of their actions, and most interestingly, the motives for their actions.
    A principle participant in these typographically published trespasses, ranging from torts to atrocities, was recently identified by law enforcement authority, after he - and many others - created a hate site 'dedicated to Kent Benjamin Robertson', on the world wide net.
    The onerously rogue site lasted from late December 03, to mid late February of 04, with 'cache' contained continuations - an active email station and visitor hit counter, perpetuated as late as September of 04, five and a half months after New York State Trooper authority and a Superior Court Judge ordered it's creators to cease, desist and remove it from the net. The record will keep the duly informed public updated, as aforedescribed judiciary action proceeds to resolution.

Thank you for reading this missive.

Kent Benjamin Robertson
    (Aka The White Mongol)

(This work - http://einstein.periphery.cc/
    - dedicated to Albert - 'The Axe' - Einstein:
    THE LAST MAN STANDING)
    Reason: It was omitted and explained (as above, relating to the preceding post) in an -off topic, misplaced location. It was also a redundancy of another of my posts. Thanking readers & webmasters for their patience.
    - KBR

Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12